Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor? - page 15. (Read 1603 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 103
The most likely competitors to Ethereum are Lisk and Neblio.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
From a technology standpoint, It's obviously Cardano (ADA) that has the biggest potential, but it still needs to mature and demonstrate it's more interesting ideas.
The team is stellar, though.

Agree with this.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
EOS is a high-tech platform created on the basis of BlockChain technology. Tokens were launched in the summer of 2017 and in a short time they made their way to TOP 10 of the best crypto currency. The project resembles the concept of the Ethereum.
Activity: 84
If you are talking about other cryptocurrencies there are MANY others. Take for example bitcoin, ethereums biggest competitor. There are many factors that go into whether or not a crypto is successful but ethereum has many competitors just look up "top 100 cryptos" and But Im giving you a list-Ethereum Classic ETC,Lisk,Waves,Stratis,EOS.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Can't believe no-one has mentioned the real competitor to ethereum which is LISK. Same type of technology but the DAPPS will be coded in javascript i.e. the most widely known programming language on earth. Next month LISK will skyrocket from rebranding - get some quick!
Activity: 182
As far as I can judge the future of Ripple looks bright. It enables banks to settle cross-border payments in real time, with end-to-end transparency, and at lower costs. Ripple’s consensus ledger - its method of conformation - doesn’t need mining, a feature that deviates from bitcoin and altcoins. Since Ripple’s structure doesn't require mining, it reduces the usage of computing power, and minimizes network latency. And that’s looks attractive.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
doge can also be a time bomb, which can explode at any time. for now it is true that ripple and litecoin are the closest competitor of etherum.
copper member
Activity: 623
Merit: 22
I'd say that's too early to talk about competition.
Ethereum has implemented much more so far, the others - challenging this mess market
Activity: 91
I agree that it's either of the two (Ripple and LTC), but Ripple is a much greater threat considering its potential market will be people linked to the banks it will soon be associated with.
Merit: 120
Ethereum is leading the alternative coins, and i'd say the biggest competitor of eth is ripple and litecoin. The two altcoins is going after eth in terms of its price increase. Thise are the altcoins to invest in and watch for this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
all in top 50 are competitor of ethereum specially ripple , dogecoin waves neo and IOTA we dont know what will happen this coming year
Activity: 40
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.

I found this ETHB. How about it?

2018 TOKEN GIVEAWAY!  Get FREE EtherBTC tokens!  I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too!  Go to http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DpDmW&m=kXm5gJ19ts1YO_2&b=RGv9dFwwzSBgx0DrYZDGWg today!
Merit: 102
For me I think, most possible competitor of Ethereum is Bitcoin cash and Ripple since their price now is also increasing and they are also getting popular now so I think many people will also invest on them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
EOS is s formidable competitor of ethereum on paper and most of the claim they present has not been explained to us how they are going to achieve them.  ETC  is also big rival of Ethereum but up to date they have not been able to achieve what ethereum has achieved in 2017 alone. Neither could be a good competitor and give ethereum run for it's achievement.
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
Mining is hardly more equitable, considering coins are distributed based on initial investment, PoS is no less a distributed system.
Just the same way mining can be mismanaged through badly premining, PoS can be well managed with a good distribution idea. PoW is just gen 1 technology. the future will move away from it.
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
For a currency to match BTC and ETH, it has to be a real crypto, that means it must be possible to mine it.  If you can't mine it, it isn't a real cryptocurrency.  So you can automatically cross off Ripple, Cardano, Tronix, and so on, since they can't be mined.  Things like Bitcoin Cash, ZCash, Monero, Electroneum, Bitcore, Verge, ZClassic, ZenCash, GameCredits, can all be mined and mined at a good profit.  I really feel that the best understanding of crypto is to do at least a little mining on the side.  That way you become familiar with things that are otherwise invisible.  You learn about up and coming currencies as they suddenly become profitable to mine, even with tiny market caps (< $10M USD ).

Why in the world do you think mining is a requirement for something to be a cryprocurrency. Nothing could be further from the truth.

One of the core concepts of a cryptocurrency is that they're decentralized. As long as you have a computer capable of mining, you can obtain a share without spending anything, except for electricity. More importantly, everyone has an equal opportunity to gain the same share, given how much they're willing to invest. PoS coins like Ripple and Cardano fail in this respect, as one individual starts with all the coins. No distribution can ever be equitable if that's the case.
Activity: 80
what about ripple. they are showing good results
Activity: 196
I think it's NEO, because NEO and ETH have a very large community base, and the smart contracts on NEO are as well as eth.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.

I think there is many altcoins that could be competitors for ethereum. for example, litecoin, monero, dash, zec and bitcoin cash is the coin with an expensive price and the cheap price is waves, ada, lisk. but I don't think that the cheap coin could be a competitor for ethereum because they will need time to increase their price first and they should make something different than ethereum and other coins so they can be a new competitor for ethereum.
Activity: 168
At present there is no competitor for Ethereum. The reason is Ethereum was strongly showing strength without support of any lobby. Now  it's strength understand by various lobbies.
Pages:
Jump to: