Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 16. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
Aside ofcourse of having bitcoin that increased an amazing value, I could say that one of the most stable altcoin is Ethereum. Litecoin as well is becoming stable however Ripple doing good according to market cap. See coinmarketcap.com for reference.
Activity: 26
May 12, 2018, 12:37:00 AM
ethereum i think alt-coins are stable until now even the price keeps going up and some eth-based tokens are the same
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 12:38:20 PM
One of the most stable coin is ethereum because many new projects is creating a token that is under ethereum blockchain. This coin also uses by many for peer to peer transactions because the blockchain on ethereum is faster than bitcoin. I would say that this is the best coin for me righ now.
I also like it and I will also go in a coin that has been available for a long time, because the price often changes towards steady and that sometimes you just have to hold it long term and I think the price is always up and
you can also try alt coin other than ethereum such as litecoin, because the coin is also potentially
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
One of the most stable coin is ethereum because many new projects is creating a token that is under ethereum blockchain. This coin also uses by many for peer to peer transactions because the blockchain on ethereum is faster than bitcoin. I would say that this is the best coin for me righ now.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
MY opinion, ETH, DASH, NEO & IOTA has a stable and potentials coin because it's stronger and huge community I believe its price will be grow in future again.
Activity: 122
May 08, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
All coins grow in value, then fall.  If investing is better in eth, because this coin is developed every day and there is a chance to make good money.
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
May 08, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
For me Dogecoin is the most stable altcoin.Dogecoin is a altcoin from 2014 and still have value.The dogecoin community is big and very  friendly.You can watch on reddit page of dogecoin you will find the best crypto fans.

I agree with DOgeCoin and the only thing I found of DGE that is made it one of the strongest cryptocurrency in the crypto market today is it's transaction speed.
DogeCoin is fast and faster than almost every crypto networks today and that leads DogeCoin it's main advantage.
I invested DogeCoin last year on 3rd quarter and today I am happy because it offers me higher rewards than my other altcoins.
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
May 08, 2018, 11:56:20 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

For me, the most stable altoins are Ethereum, NEO, LiteCoin and Ripple.
Those altcoins are few of the strongest crypto in the market today and they're even worth of more investments because they are offering higher return of investments as crypto market today is on it's way into recovering from the Mega Crypto Market Crisis on this first quarter of the year.
ethereum is one of the most stable and well supported by most of the crypto exchanges.
Activity: 84
April 22, 2018, 05:59:09 AM
For me Dogecoin is the most stable altcoin.Dogecoin is a altcoin from 2014 and still have value.The dogecoin community is big and very  friendly.You can watch on reddit page of dogecoin you will find the best crypto fans.
Activity: 109
April 22, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
YbCoin is currently craze, during the last 24 hours YBC or YbCoin trade recorded a rise of three percent as many investors are starting to accumulate more than 10 million dollars into the coin. Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 05:31:24 AM
As per my checking the market. The most stable alternative coin for me is IOSToken. As I've check is last week. Its price was .031$ each and not the price goes up to 0.043$. This means that this altcoin increase 38.71%.
And I believe that this token will continue increasing.
Check this out for your reference: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iostoken/
Activity: 47
April 22, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
According to my observations, the most stable coins is ethereum and litecoin and these two coins are suited for saving money. It is always important to follow the crypto news and the market graph.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 07:39:16 AM
DGX 2.0 got launched couple of days ago by DigixDAO team. Gold is on blockchain right now basically Wink
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 11, 2018, 06:20:28 AM
Currently, if prices are stable Alcoin I do not see any altcoin is stable at all. They are always fluctuating according to the price of BTC, and they are very sensitive by the market. If altcoin prices are stable, the Crypto market will no longer attract more investors.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
XRP IOTA is the promising subcool. Looks like kirpto monetary units you can profit from selling. Do not leave your graphic looks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 02:42:49 PM
You can check it to coinmkarketcap. I suggest is go only top 50 coins in the coinmarketcap. You can check their the total circulating supply, current price also chart. My suggestion is buy those coin that is still undervalued so that you can hold it for longterm which is super profitable.
Activity: 111
February 27, 2018, 02:31:24 PM
Ethereum is really the best. Since the start of 2018, it's price isn't that bad every time coins are having their corrections. Too good to be true but I'm willing to invest more in Ethereum.
Activity: 238
February 27, 2018, 02:28:59 PM
Well I believe will rise are Ripple, Litecoin, and NEO. It’s not like all the others don’t stand a chance and, of course, I can be wrong.The reason why Ripple is expected to succeed is that of the support that is getting from all the big banks.  But, ripple had an incredible year and it definitely grew the fastest of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 02:19:49 PM
I consider the most stable ethereum. In addition to all the new ones, which are also gaining popularity, the ethereum has existed for a long time. Its dynamics of development is stable and always grows up.
Activity: 121
February 13, 2018, 07:14:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: