Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 17. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
February 05, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
With no doubt I would say Ethereum. If you look at the chart, you will see how stable ETH was in past couple of years. Other altcoins come and go very fast.
Yes, in my opinion this is also ethereum. This coin is constantly growing, sometimes very slowly, but steadily. Stability is very rare in the modern crypto currency market.

Ok, gentlemen, what will you say about the Ethereum situation today? The price of ETH run behind BTC price like little child follow mommy Wink
ETH looks stable, because it always BTC (Big brother) took a hit of FUD like a first, and ETH was staying in the shadow.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
February 05, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
Altcoin are always known for its volatile price in the market but it is intriguing to note that there are altcoins that maintain a stable price although it is not that popular in the market.  One of them is timekoin that establish flat price point.  Well it is quite interesting to note as shown in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/timekoin/.  Another one is nubits that maintains its fixed value to a US dollar with ease despite its trading volume. see: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nubits/#charts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 10:05:58 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Ethereum. It has a good volume and stability wise it is on the top but it is quite expensive but it is the best alt for you if you dont want hustle.
I also think that this is ethereum. But the current strong fall of the market affected him as well, this coin lost a lot in price. I hope the ethereum recover quickly after this fall.
Activity: 140
February 05, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Ethereum. It has a good volume and stability wise it is on the top but it is quite expensive but it is the best alt for you if you dont want hustle.
Activity: 110
February 05, 2018, 07:36:33 AM
Tether... Trust me, I'm been in crypto for
two months. It never goes over or under
a dollar, more than 4¢....
Haha
I have the same opinion. Many people hate on Tether because it's not "a real cryptocurrency".  It's stil a great tool for cryptocurrency trading once you know how to use it for your advantage. It's binding to the prize of US dollar makes it a digital crypto copy of the fiat currency which means you can literally buy "dollars" and at the same time stay in the game without making any comlicated moves to save your money
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
There is no more stable cryptocurrency than Tether, which is pegged to one US Dollar at all times, of course. I am not sure if you can really define USDT as an altcoin, though.

It is this stability against the US Dollar that makes Tether so appealing, for people trading bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies against USDT.

With that said, stable coins in altcoins doesn't really exist, since their values can swing quite a bit day to day. Currently, I would say ETH is quite stable despite this storm in crypto-market
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 06:10:37 PM
According to my observations, ethereum is probably one of the most stable coins. Its price has gradually grown for a very long time. Even during the last protracted fall of the market, the price of ethereum did not go down too low.
Activity: 406
January 29, 2018, 12:34:01 AM
There's no stable crypto market or any currency related market, if it is stable you won't earn profit. You need to look at the market cap, back ground business of the crypto coin and their tenure in business to choose a potential altcoin. I suggest Ripple, Doge and Cardano as potential coin for long term investment. You may get good profit with these altcoins. Share your investment on two to three altcoins for avoiding loss.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 11:57:31 PM
No where to hide, you can go back into USD or Tether but Tether is super sketchy. The market goes up and down just be patient and hold your coins..
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
January 28, 2018, 10:43:35 PM
their is no stable altcoin at market.
no one safe from dump and pump and we never know when that gonna be happen.
Altcoin price are very depend on BTC price.
just watch BTC price if wanna know where they wanna go.. Cheesy
Activity: 294
January 28, 2018, 10:32:26 PM
indeed I still choose ethereum and some tokens that I see are still stable but if you have to choose other than eth we can see in the spot market some stable coin price
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 09:11:49 PM
I think the most stable coin today is ethereum because ethereum at the beginning of the year until now the price has not decreased with drsatis.
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
Tether... Trust me, I'm been in crypto for
two months. It never goes over or under
a dollar, more than 4¢....
Haha
Activity: 182
January 28, 2018, 11:42:12 AM
To be honest I am counting on Cardano  as for long term.
I think right now, with blockchain tech in it’s infancy, a lot of these coins and ico blockchains are rushed out without real testing and support. With cardano’s methodical and scientific process approach, along with a really strong team. Its going to be the foundation for the next generation of the blockchain.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
January 28, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
With no doubt I would say Ethereum. If you look at the chart, you will see how stable ETH was in past couple of years. Other altcoins come and go very fast.
Yes, in my opinion this is also ethereum. This coin is constantly growing, sometimes very slowly, but steadily. Stability is very rare in the modern crypto currency market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
January 28, 2018, 05:47:09 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 05:47:02 AM
Probably many people here think that the most stable altcoin is still ETH and in my opinion it is really so, because very much time ETH shows quite stable indicators, which do not, for many altcoins on the market.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
January 28, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
if i were you i will go in coin that already available for a long time the price of it is always stable
sometime you just need to hold it longterm because the price of it always rise you can try litecoin , ethereum , dogecoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 05:37:36 AM
There is no such thing called stable cryptocurrency. If you are looking for something less volatile coin i advice you the top 50 crypto basket. Also  Minexcoin has all this features which provide all tools for stable coin. Minexbank gives percent for parking minexcoins with stable value.
Activity: 224
January 28, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
You can check it to coinmkarketcap. I suggest is go only top 50 coins in the coinmarketcap. You can check their the total circulating supply, current price also chart. My suggestion is buy those coin that is still undervalued so that you can hold it for longterm which is super profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: