Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 15. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 11:24:47 AM
I think it's a ripple. Because ripple is so stable compared to other altcoins. If you see the ripple movement you will think the same thing. But each person's opinion must be different. I do not know what makes me think the ripple is stable, which I clearly say it. That's my opinion.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
 I think too so that decent is one of the coin that is quite stable (based on its value, converting to USD). although in bitcoin prices down, but if converted to USD, more likely stable
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
I think the most stable atlcoin that i know and prefer i used is bitcoin. Many entreprenuers use bitcoin for they daily need or business incomes. And insome ways bitcoin is also a high investment over the country of USA.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
May 16, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Altcoin the most stable in my opinion is Ethereum coins. From year to year, the development of Ethereum is always increasing and the price is always up every year. I think Ethereum is a very stable coin in terms of its development.
Activity: 246
May 16, 2018, 05:52:51 AM
As I know Waves are really stable one but do you understand that stability of a coin means it has a low chances for its holders to get a profit? Most of rich people are making their living on unstable coins only
Activity: 75
May 16, 2018, 05:45:21 AM
I think it's TenXPay, he's already on the market for more than 9 months and more than 3 dollars did not come up even once. If I might take all, will not lose anything almost.
Activity: 205
May 15, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
I think no one is stable here fluctuation is always there and I'm enjoying it this the game I like. But the most stable for me is ETH of course as all we know last year eth was rapidly increasing that's why I like eth very much.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
May 15, 2018, 01:35:56 PM
perhaps and i say perhaps doge is more or less stable, all other altcoins follow the changes in the value of the bitcoin and eth
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 15, 2018, 12:48:24 PM
for me, waves is the most stable coin as of now. I dont see any improvement from its price even before. it is actually increasing but its not like ethereum that will reach another peak.
Activity: 45
May 15, 2018, 07:01:48 AM
The most stable coin was bitcoin, and so we all know that there are also floating coins that are still not relevant but, for sure, sooner or later most bitcoiners will notice it too such as the coin named, dogecoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 01:12:39 AM
I believe that the coin's great future is zrh. I already managed to get a tenfold profit from this asset. And I think that this is only the beginning. When they release the platform, the token will grow even more in value.
Activity: 44
May 14, 2018, 09:54:50 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
I don't think ICOs can die ^^
almost 1/2 year has just gone
and still lots of success and scam ICOs ended, and will be ended soon.
most of good project are came from ICOs. even there are so much scams out there, I think this is the fastest way to get money from investors.

I'm part of a new project (XOV) that has been launching slowly, not going officially out into the ICO world yet because people are still afraid of being scammed. ICO's are a great way for the 'normal' person to get a head start in great projects, but instead, a lot are turning to venture capital and I'm afraid we'll see the 'rich get richer' instead of startups being funded by the masses like we saw last year.
Activity: 98
May 14, 2018, 09:25:57 PM
Of cource most stable is etherium. Ether interest in their price stability, because this is fuel for smart contract platform.
Activity: 364
May 13, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
I think the most stable altcoin is Ethereum. I think so because with the Ethereum platform a large number of smart contracts for new ICO projects are now being concluded. But still the price is tied to Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes down, then Ethereum goes down.
Activity: 12
May 13, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
 think Ethereum and Ripple will claim the most successful crypto currency in 2018. If at the end of December 2017 Ripple came out on the second place in the CMC, then yesterday Ethereum again overtook it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
GLX
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
May 12, 2018, 02:20:04 PM
I would say the most stable altcoin is ethereum eventhough the price is decreasing at this moment but almost all of the coins also do. Because also as I study the flow of prices of ethereum the increase is consistent.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
I don't think ICOs can die ^^
almost 1/2 year has just gone
and still lots of success and scam ICOs ended, and will be ended soon.
most of good project are came from ICOs. even there are so much scams out there, I think this is the fastest way to get money from investors.
Activity: 90
May 12, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
the one stable altcoin price is ethereum platform ithink  Cheesy . but every altcoin no one can't replace bitcoin because Bitcoin will  be remain above the clouds
if bitcoin make moving price will definitely leave altcoin far away and get drop alt coin corection.
Activity: 215
May 12, 2018, 07:36:51 AM
Tether is 100% supported by foreign currency assets in the reserve account. The price of one USDT is $ 1. The Tether platform is considered stable until the entire price of all the coins in circulation is less than or equal to the amount of funds in the fiat currency kept in the project account.
Pages:
Jump to: