Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 14. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
the one stable altcoin price is ethereum platform ithink  Cheesy . but every altcoin no one can't replace bitcoin because Bitcoin will  be remain above the clouds
if bitcoin make moving price will definitely leave altcoin far away and get drop alt coin corection.
Activity: 197
May 20, 2018, 01:07:11 AM
for me i think ethereum is a stable coin for now because their value is still pumping. sometimes its will down but mostly is pump.
I also agree with you, while this is indeed a very altcoin recommended is etherium. development by leaps and bounds, his condition is quite stable in the market, and the price simply brings in profit.
Activity: 43
May 19, 2018, 09:12:31 PM
In this digital market there are too many altcoin but some coin is very stable for crypto currency trader . I'm just say some coin which is very stable as like ETH and BTC , BCH or LTG if you want to buy altcoin you can buy this coin and it is a best stable coin in this digital world.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 19, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
I'm not sure that the concept of "stability" here is generally applicable. This market is very volatile, and even coins of 5+ billions in market capitalization suffer from this.
Yes, there is no stable coins in this world. Even Bitcoin that have large volume traded every day, Bitcoin suffers from decaying either. I agree with your statement.

I think the most stable altcoin is NEO.because is so stable compared to other altcoins and they are very sensitive by the market.they can all lose big money at one time.
That's not stable if you say like that.
copper member
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
I think the most stable altcoin is NEO.because is so stable compared to other altcoins and they are very sensitive by the market.they can all lose big money at one time.
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 10:07:29 AM
there are many coins in the market and most of them are stable but i trust only bitcoin which is the most important and trustable coin in this market which rates is stable give the profit to the users which is associated with this work.
Anyone in the market believes in BTC, because BTC is always the leader in the market and they are the altcoin that determines whether the Crypto market is going up or down. If BTC loses, other altcoins will no longer exist. I think if I invested I would just want to hold the BTC.
Activity: 11
May 19, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
Ethereum is really the best. Since the start of 2018, it's price isn't that bad every time coins are having their corrections. Too good to be true but I'm willing to invest more in Ethereum.
Activity: 41
May 19, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
There are several altcoins that have a potential to be stable in the market, we should better to research the nice project in order to get a good profit altcoins. But i rather to choose my altcoins is xrp,ada, neo and litecoin i think this is the most stable altcoins.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
May 19, 2018, 01:55:49 AM
I'm not sure that the concept of "stability" here is generally applicable. This market is very volatile, and even coins of 5+ billions in market capitalization suffer from this.
I agree with you there. It's hard to tell which one is the most stable since every altcoin undergoes fluctuations but its not strange. I really cant say but for me, I trust ethereum so ill go for it
Activity: 77
May 19, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
Currently, if prices are stable Alcoin I do not see any altcoin is stable at all. They are always fluctuating according to the price of BTC, and they are very sensitive by the market. If altcoin prices are stable, the Crypto market will no longer attract more investors.
Activity: 14
May 18, 2018, 11:46:45 PM
if I think the most stable coin is Ethereum because Ethereum from the beginning to know until now the price is not too down drastically like other Altcoin.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 08:56:47 PM
Now all the coins are falling and growing. It is very difficult to call a really stable coin. Perhaps the ethereum grows and falls not so sharply as others.   Wink
Activity: 58
May 18, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
Currently, if prices are stable Alcoin I do not see any altcoin is stable at all. They are always fluctuating according to the price of BTC, and they are very sensitive by the market. If altcoin prices are stable, the Crypto market will no longer attract more investors.
Activity: 16
May 18, 2018, 06:27:18 AM
For me Dogecoin is the most stable. Even during major market corrections Dogecoin is still being very stable. I am holding up some dogecoins for the reason of savings. I can also see Ripple as a stable coin, it has ups and downs but not too drastic so there you can choose between the 2 coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
there are many coins in the market and most of them are stable but i trust only bitcoin which is the most important and trustable coin in this market which rates is stable give the profit to the users which is associated with this work.
Activity: 66
May 17, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
Currently, if prices are stable Alcoin I do not see any altcoin is stable at all. They are always fluctuating according to the price of BTC, and they are very sensitive by the market. If altcoin prices are stable, the Crypto market will no longer attract more investors. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 06:07:42 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
There is absolutely no such altcoin, they can all lose big money at one time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 05:58:21 AM
The Basecoin token also costs $ 1. However, the team uses the principle of consensus to reduce and expand the offer of their koin. When the price of coins falls below $ 1, the owners of coins are asked to buy promissory notes, and the coins used for such purchases are destroyed. As a result, the supply of coins is reduced and the price is rising. To increase the offer, act in the opposite way.
Activity: 24
May 17, 2018, 01:14:31 AM
Ethereum has proven to be very stable for many months now. You rarely see any swing that is normal to other cryptocurrency. Litecoin , dash, monero are also stable altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: