Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 13. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
BTC, ETH are relatively stable coins. But otherwise there is nothing really stable as such in the crypto world(execpt USDT,TUSD). Do your own research before investing and aim to invest into something which is going to be around in the long run.

Looking in the cryptomarket today i noticed thatalmost all crypto are dropping so i can't suggest of a good coin to invest and i think we need to do more responsible in choosing the best crypto to invest to avoid any loss.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
I can say that Tether has proved to be the most stable despite the falls that the bankers who created the Tether project are willing to buy our crypto-currencies from us for the same wrappers, very cleverly invented, I take off my hat.
Activity: 85
June 25, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
Ethereum is perhaps the most stable of all the altcoins, in terms of holding it's value, as the time goes, it goes up most of the time. Ethereum has the largest developers community over all the coins, including Bitcoin's community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 09:27:23 AM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
Ethereum is rightfully included in any top currency. It ranks second in terms of capitalization and it can be assumed that if it appeared before bitcoin, then the first place would be exactly behind it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 09:05:05 AM
BTC, ETH are relatively stable coins. But otherwise there is nothing really stable as such in the crypto world(execpt USDT,TUSD). Do your own research before investing and aim to invest into something which is going to be around in the long run.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 08:52:56 AM
If you would have asked this question about a couple of months ago my answer would have been Litecoin. However we have recently seen insane pumps coming to it and even Lee(ltc dev) did not think that the price was right and hence he exited his position in ltc. For now I think that ETC has been really stable.
Activity: 16
June 24, 2018, 07:21:01 AM
Now all the coins are falling and growing. It is very difficult to call a really stable coin. Perhaps the ethereum grows and falls not so sharply as others.
Activity: 95
June 23, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
Actually all of the altcoin the value is always fluctuating it may goes up and down but in terms of coin background stability I should go to XRP because of their best developer and best teams that makes a promising coin to huge in the market this year 2018
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 04:31:00 AM
At this time Ethereum is looking Strong in all coins because in Bitcoin downfall only Ethereum was the coin which keeps on growing and when market was falling Ethereum not fall much and remain stable so I will recommend Ehtereum
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 21, 2018, 06:00:16 PM
I see Ethereum as the most stable, it also has a high market cap which supports the stability. Also when there are dips you see it affecting Ethereum far less than other alts, especially the ones with lower cap or just dApps that have one shot instead of an underlying infrastructure.
copper member
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 04:56:35 PM
I cannot say about stability because there is always ups and downs in market. But in my opinion, Ethereum is the most stable and trustable coin in the Cryptocurrency market after Bitcoin. Ethereum implemented the Smart Contract system and became a stable coin in the market. There are some other coins like NEO and LITE COIN which can be stable.

Activity: 81
June 21, 2018, 04:51:33 PM
none of the altcoins is unstable, this allows the market to develop, and people to earn, stability is always degradation  Tongue
Activity: 139
June 21, 2018, 04:47:52 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
I think there is no secret! everyone knows that the most stable coin is etherium. and if you do not trust him, then clearly you only need to choose from the top 10!
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 04:45:36 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is the most stable coin in the Cryptocurrency market.
Ethereum implemented the Smart Contract system and became a stable coin in the market.
I am sure if Ethereum can survive in Cryptocurrency market and stable price then Ethereum will be a superior coin.
Activity: 119
June 21, 2018, 04:37:39 PM
I believe that at the moment the stable altcoin is Binance (BNB). Recently, it has fallen the least in price compared to any other crypto currency, and now it has even grown a little.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
June 21, 2018, 04:30:14 PM
For long storage, large and well-known coins are better suited. Select the first coins from the list presented by this site https://coinmarketcap/coins
I think this year they will show growth
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
May 21, 2018, 05:52:03 AM
basically the bitcoin is constantly changing and hard to guess but it looks like ETH has a pretty stable value and does not change too much and its transactions are pretty fast but if you're planning a long-term investment maybe dogecoin could be an option.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 05:43:12 AM
Currently, if prices are stable Alcoin I do not see any altcoin is stable at all. They are always fluctuating according to the price of BTC, and they are very sensitive by the market. If altcoin prices are stable, the Crypto market will no longer attract more investors. Smiley Smiley
I don’t think so that you will ever find any of the crypto coin with the stable market value as all the crypto coins are well unowned because of their volatile nature and that because their market values keep on changing most of the time. all the altcoins are experiencing similar kind of behavior and that their market values are constantly changing and that there is no stability in them.
Activity: 70
May 21, 2018, 03:09:36 AM
I think the most stable altcoin is Ethereum. I think so because with the Ethereum platform a large number of smart contracts for new ICO projects are now being concluded. But still the price is tied to Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes down, then Ethereum goes down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
May 20, 2018, 10:28:53 AM
hi eos and neo are stable, but they will pump later, during the crisis of the last 6 months, they did not collapse as the other crypto did
Pages:
Jump to: