Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 28. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 02:58:02 AM
I would say on altcoins, it's Ethereum. Many have said that too because of how good their production process is taking and on the blockchain. I guess i could count litecoin too, it's also pretty good and stable on it's own way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 02:49:40 AM
you should always monitor the existence of ETN (Electroneum)
the price is stable, up every month
even a few days ago, the price rose 100%, that means we are doubling the money
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 09, 2018, 02:48:32 AM
In my opinion, the most stable altcoint price is ethereum. However, altcoin can not replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain above the clouds. Any btc moving price will definitely leave altcoin far behind.
cause the way on how eth are growing are slowly and not as rapid growth just like bitcoin so yes it is eth are one of the stable coin that we see and we have to take for and we all know some opportunity and advantage of having this currency for on how we are able to start for.
Activity: 126
January 09, 2018, 02:38:59 AM
The most stable altocoin is now ETH. You should look at its graph on https://coinmarketcap.com/, its value is not high but it is hard to reduce. So why do not I choose bitcoin ? Because it's so fast, high value, it fears it's going to drop sharply, back to its real value.

I agree with you. I also think the same way, right now ETH is the most stable. We can see at marketcap today ETH price is changing about -1,51% and other coins is decreasing more than that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 02:21:20 AM
The most stable altocoin is now ETH. You should look at its graph on https://coinmarketcap.com/, its value is not high but it is hard to reduce. So why do not I choose bitcoin ? Because it's so fast, high value, it fears it's going to drop sharply, back to its real value.
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
While any Altcoin is swayed by the overall market, finding an Altcoin with a large market cap and large trading volume should be a good estimator of stability. For the cheap mid-price Altcoins, something like Ripple is pretty stable. For the even cheaper coins, you can never go wrong with Dogecoin.
Even most of those altcoins with the high marker cap were red for some days together with bitcoin. The goal is to find an altcoin where I can hide my money from those dumps. Ripple performed greate this time but I see no guarantees that this coin will do the same at the next time.
He's right dogecoin is the most stable altcoin in my opinion when compared to some other altcoin, if you want to find altcoin to hide your money it's almost impossible, altcoin is fluctuating.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 02:04:56 AM
In my opinion, the most stable altcoint price is ethereum. However, altcoin can not replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain above the clouds. Any btc moving price will definitely leave altcoin far behind.
For me the most stable altcoin is ethereum, but not permanently stable because sometimes its value is goes down and up. Also ethereum is you can buy it in lower price but profitable.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 01:51:39 AM
I also think that Ethereum is better one but I also believe that Atcoins will be a good competitor for Bitcoin and they will be able to compete on equal terms in the near future.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 01:45:40 AM
Ethereum, Waves, and NEO are as stable as can be for growth.

After these I would say Litecoin and ZCash, although less growth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 01:25:46 AM
The altcoins are largely pegged to Bitcoin in terms of pricing.  Assuming you are interested in the arbitrage opportunities, most would be profits are often eaten up by trading fees and bid / ask spreads.  I measure stability by mining power and community support.  By these measures Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple are my top-4.
Activity: 336
January 08, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
For me the most stable altcoin is ethereum because ethreum has many big investors and they have many erc20 tokens that make big and supported in ethereum
January 08, 2018, 09:40:02 PM
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 08:37:11 PM
Ethereum is definitely stable and an alt called Neblio I got for $12 is also stable during today's market crash.
The most stable coin is Aidos Kuneen, the most reliable is the same coin, the most thrilled coin in a meaning of technology is...guess what...right Aidos Kuneen
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 08:36:38 PM
Today almost all cryptocurrencies had a dip, but Ethereum is already back on track and is rising again. So, the most stable altcoin is Ethereum, no doubt about that. It has all the potential to be the best altcoin in this year of the altcoins.

I'm in with Washball on this one. ETH is probably the most stable alt. Not necessarily the one with the biggest growth potential, but it's definitely plotting a steady course upwards.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
January 08, 2018, 08:32:52 PM
Ethereum is definitely stable and an alt called Neblio I got for $12 is also stable during today's market crash.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 08:29:15 PM
There is no stable altcoins , all altcoins have their own pump and dump in price. Its because traders is the one who control the stability of all altcoins in the crypto currency exchanges. There is a time when a certain altcoins rises its value and eventually in a couple of hours it will dump its price. There is no such altcoins is stable in its value.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
January 08, 2018, 08:20:33 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

In my opinion, i think no stabke cryptocurrency so far in the market because characteristic of cryptocureency volatile so the price move up and down. Its all unpredictable.
Anyway, i will say etherium is the most stable one compare with the other since last 3 months.
Activity: 30
January 08, 2018, 08:14:25 PM
Not to make this a complete echo chamber but +1 for Ethereum. Stable, working on some major advances in their platform and a broad use pattern by quite a few other alt coins.
Activity: 93
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 08, 2018, 08:08:06 PM
I think the most stable altcoin is ethereum. Its price was very stable before the rising, it reached more than $1000 price after the rising and I think it is stable again. I like that coin.
Activity: 518
January 08, 2018, 07:42:28 PM
We can not say that the altcoins is stable in the market but quitely stable altcoin in the market is ethereum, it is because still in top list in coin marketcap. Ethereum most trusted among the altcoins for the investors and the people.
Pages:
Jump to: