Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest way to buy crypto? - page 13. (Read 6067 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
August 29, 2019, 11:30:14 AM
Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!

I suggest you to find cryptocurrency exchange based on your country to make things easier.
Usually i buy crypto coins using my currency, deposit into my exchange account, and trade to crypto coins.
but it will be require you to submit KYC docs, and i think the data will be safe if the exchange is legal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 29, 2019, 11:03:07 AM
One of the safest ways to buy crypto coins, you can buy them with a credit card or ATM, because every bank tranfers purchase will be slow and expensive, select the coins you want to buy then buy with crypto ATMs if there are any in your country to make it safer and faster
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
August 29, 2019, 05:49:57 AM
Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!
If you are a newbie trying to get in don't venture into decentralized exchanges they are really difficult to handle and it can be confusing. Go for big exchanges and try out with smaller amounts .
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 29, 2019, 03:45:40 AM
The safest way to buy cryptocurrency using fiat means of payment is through your friend that has, so you just give him fiat and he transfers the agreed cryptocurrency to your wallet. Another means could be through an offline office, some cryptocurrency traders in your country has an offline office where buying and selling of cryptocurrency can be executed. Going online to trade cryptocurrency has a considerable level of risk.
Activity: 798
August 29, 2019, 03:40:31 AM
Many recommend BINANCE as a safe exchange for users. But the most important thing to keep your data safe is how you store your data and secure the computer or device you are using. Devices that are connected to the internet will always be the target of hackers, so you must guard and provide the best security so that your data is not stolen. Be careful with web phishing and malware that can penetrate the security of your device. stay alert.

Binance is one of the exchangers that is trusted by the cryptocurrency community. Binance is very transparent and compensates investors for losses during hacking. I agree that we must secure our data because even if we use a good exchanger but are careless when accessing our exchager or wallet, our money will remain insecure
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
August 29, 2019, 02:12:20 AM
The safest way of buying the crypto is the P2P way. There are many third party international wallet like; Neteller, Perfect Money, Mega Transfer is the best way of purchasing the major coin like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. After buying this coin you can transfer this to any exchanges for buying of your favourite crypto. Ultimately the best way of buying the crypto is the from AirTm website where the true P2P transaction happen and no tracking of your Govt. and there is no illegal transactions include.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 29, 2019, 01:57:01 AM

The best way you can do to buy crypto is buying from your friends, your closest friends, so there is no chance for him to tricks you (although that is not impossible Grin). And you could only buy bitcoin, send it into coinomi or Jaxx, and then you can buy altcoin directly, but I don't know how much the fee because I never use that wallet to buy altcoin.

By doing that, I think you can pass from the exchange, and you don't have to send any personal data, you can keep your crypto coin in the same wallet with your bitcoin. You don't have to be afraid of the hackers or become paranoid because they cannot steal your money if you can be careful to save your wallet. If you can read another article about how to save your wallet from the hacker, then you can stay calm and no need to worry to them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
August 29, 2019, 01:38:48 AM
What you need is a P2P crypto service since you dont want to go through KYC process,SHAPESHIFT, CHANGELLY and BIT2ME surely render such service,you dont have to create any user account so its free of hackers and no KYC too, if you decide to become a real time trader you should use BINANCE EXCHANGE although its a centralized exchange but KYC is not a must
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 29, 2019, 01:26:52 AM
Everything can happen in crypto even thou you know your account is secured but it's not with hackers, if you don't trust exchange the only you can buy crypto with ease is by person to person. Meeting in real life face to face in a safe place is the best option you can do, the problem is that it's not easy to find someone, well you can try you might be lucky to find someone in your place.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
August 29, 2019, 01:18:01 AM
In order to be safer to buy through the appropriate prices at the prevailing price of the Market, many exchangers such as Binance, Indodax, Bittrex and others. Don't forget to create an account with Google Authenticator security.

I think it's safer because crypto is made possible because there is a network of blockchain technology on computers that exist around the world. So the system online kept 24 hours non stop and there surely there are investors who are selling and there is a buy. So this digital currency transaction is also a market.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
August 28, 2019, 09:51:30 PM
If you want to safely store your coins or tokens in Ledger and Trezor or similar wallets and for your personal data to be safe look for exchanges that do not require KYC verification but are usually limited to restricted limits
Activity: 532
August 28, 2019, 01:09:57 PM
if you are afraid of having your personal data hacked, maybe you can use DEX. but one of the weaknesses of DEX is that you can't buy crypto using FIAT. inevitably you have to use exchange centralization. if you want to buy crypto using FIAT.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 28, 2019, 12:56:18 PM
I think it's safe. actually sometimes we use the KYC that we need to be aware of because sometimes they use our data to sell it, they don't know who they sell it to and can be misused by the buyer of the account. if I choose to make a purchase when the token is already on the market because it can be ascertained its usefulness and the sale price.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
August 28, 2019, 11:58:11 AM
ofcourse is not save. they can stole your money with reason you are a bot.

coinbase the safest i think, from there i buy with fiat every time.

what do you mean?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 28, 2019, 11:53:57 AM
ofcourse is not save. they can stole your money with reason you are a bot.

coinbase the safest i think, from there i buy with fiat every time.
Activity: 375
August 28, 2019, 11:52:27 AM

as long as you keep your wallet address when exchanging on the exchange and don't keep your address in the exchange continuously then your assets remain safe, even if someone wants to hack your assets, it will be very difficult if you are always careful to keep your key address, so don't blame the exchange, because in theory all exchanges can definitely be hacked, only you as a user must be careful.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
August 28, 2019, 11:51:39 AM
The most common way to buy crypto exchange is Coinbase. You can buy crypto with credit card, wire transfer and tons of different purchasing methods. Exchange prices are great and they do not have such commission fees as other services.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 28, 2019, 11:49:23 AM
It defends on your perception if you trust Changelly or Shapeshift, Even a non-custodial exchange is not a guarantee for safety. Base of my experience you can still buy crypto without doing any KYC but just limited for 2 BTC equivalent daily withdrawal limit You can try it in Binance. I dont think Binance will sold your personal data for any instances its cheap and the issue of hacking i think no crypto-exchange that was absolutely safe againts any hacking attacked all is vulnerable because no system in the world is perfect and thats my opinioin.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
August 28, 2019, 11:34:53 AM
Just use any reputable exchange out there and then make sure you store your crypto in your own wallet, preferably a hardware wallet.
I've mostly used Kraken and Binance, but there are just so many good exchanges that it's impossible to list them all.

I know you don't want exchanges to sell your personal data, but I've found that most decentralized exchanges really lack the volume you need and prices are often hiked up.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
August 28, 2019, 11:34:34 AM
nobody wants this to happen so you can choose the lowest risk strategy - just buy bitcoin and send it to your cold wallet. hide your wallet and wait
Pages:
Jump to: