Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 110. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I guesss in my experience is after investing in a coin and then it is pumping a lot and then become dump in the market and then i become so stress so i decided to sell it in an average price or basically panic selling in the market so thats it after i sell it just pump in super high price.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
I saw a BTC site when it was starting ~2009, lots of stuff to read, and got lazy...

Only started in cryptoland ~2014...
Activity: 228
I didn't buy ethereum when it was $8 only.
I didn't buy waves when it was $0.2 only.

I missed populous ICO.
I missed Basic attention token ICO. Made x10 after ICO.

And the most important, I didn't get any bitcoin when my friend told me to do on november 2017.
Activity: 770
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
2 regrets

1 - sold 28 btc when it was 13

2 - lost 2 btc due to bad hdd and didnt made any backup

How much did you pay for each btc?

Are you currently investing in any other altcoin or bitcoin?  I assume u dont have any bitcoin anymore?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Not joining this token and then suddenly you just have a news that it become super successful and they earn a very good profit also i have experience when i invested in a token and then suddenly after investing it just dump for so long and i guess it is already a dead coin in the market so my money was stack and i cant gain a profit in my investment.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
2 regrets

1 - sold 28 btc when it was 13

2 - lost 2 btc due to bad hdd and didnt made any backup
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Hey all just curious about this.  So when most of you say you bought coins at like 10 cents or 50 cents or 1 dollar etc... why did you sell the coins when it got to say 3 dollars?  Obviously if you cash it out you profit... but did most of you need the money at the time?  Or was it to just lock in a profit etc?  Because if i got some coin at 10 cents and its going up and its 5 dollars... i would not cash it out unless i had a lot of these coins etc.  Like if its 10 cent a coin, 1000 coins would be 100 dollars only. 
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I saw unify when it was around $0.01 and it looks like it will continue to go up but the problem I have with this is that I can not seem to get the wallet to fully sync.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Bought 0.05btc worth of NEOS when it's around 2750-3500 sats, and when I saw the price in the past few weeks it 220k sats. I have almost 9btc when I sold that this year but that was a mistake.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
my story is not dramatic becouse when I knowing about bitcoin then this price was 1000$+.
last 2 month I have good knowledge about cryptocurrency but this period is too much late for buying btc.now I am involved in many altcoin and waiting for golden luck like bitcoin.
I hope few altcoin given me a good future.
Activity: 354

You?
It's when I sold my XEM at price of 300 satoshi. I have around million of XEM that time yet I sold it all. In previous months, XEM have reached 14k satoshi which can make me a millionaire if I sold it at that price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
My biggest regret with Ethereum  i discovered ethereum for 20$-25$ but i could not able top invest because i was very new to crypto currency and also recent biggest regret with ltc when it was 23$ i seen speculation about charly lee joining LTC by leaving coinbase after that price increased double.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
My most regrettable thing is not buying ETH when it costs $ 10 and now it costs more than $ 250. I have missed a lot of opportunities to get rich in cryptocurrency. I think if we have a farther perspective on cryptocurrency then we can become millionaires
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I had read about bitcoin in 2010 or so when it was worth only a few cents and I told to myself I would explore the issue further but then I forgot. If I did, now I'd be rich.
I heard again about Bitcoin in early 2013 and I decided to buy Bitcoins when they were 100$ but I didn't do it. Thought again to do it later when they corrected to 70$, but didn't act. If I did, now I'd be rich.
I heavily invested in EMC2 from day 1 in 2014. I continued to invest as its price went slowly from 800 sat down to 10. Below 50 I didn't buy any more as I was broke. If I did, now I'd be rich.
When EMC2 rose in March-April this year I sold most of the coins in the 300-500 sats range. If I didn't now I'd be quite rich. They would reach 3400 sats shortly afterwards.
I've lost coins in at least 3 exchanges hacks/theft (Mintpal, Cripsy, Allcrypit, etc. Now they'd be worth thousands of $.
I heavily Bought Bancor at ICO, while now I could get the same tokens for half the price.
Is that enough ? Smiley Did I win any prize ? Wink
For me, the most regretable thing is missing my wallet keys and i can do nothing with it. I lost about $6000, that made me sad for a long time.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I'm a bit sorry I did not buy bitcoin at the price of $ 5 at the time. For various reasons. And now the bitcoin soared that I could no longer afford it, I was thinking it would not happen again to me. When I saw altcoin precisely on LTC at that time the price is still at 5 $, precisely I do not want to lose this moment. I invest ltc at the price of 5 $ at that time. And the result is now ltc soar.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
I think we all have the same reason of regrets. Didn't bought btc and alts when they are still cheap and sold different coins at a cheap price. We regret about the oppurtunity that we should have earn big amount at this moment.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Missed opportunities. ..

You missed some  Cry and you catch some  Cheesy
Activity: 714
I heard about bitcoin 4-5 years back, not sure what the price was back then, but I wasn't much interested in learning about it either. That's a big one.
Could have bought ETH when it was about 5-8 $, but did not.
And there are also many regrets in trading alts, like selling too early, if waited could have been very very rich.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Invest 0.1 btc on neutron

Bough at 300 satoshi

Sold at 1200 Satoshi

After sold, the following next 2 days it peaked at 15,000 each Neutron

0.1 > 0.4 BTC

Potential Lost : 0.1 x 50 = 5.0 - 0.4(What i sold) = 4.6 BTC
Jump to: