Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 28. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I lost a lot in this market because I was too shallow of knowledge when entering the cryptocurrency market. The amount of money I lost was more than $ 1000.
Activity: 62
Of course regret is selling my coins earlier. Now I'm more focused on future profits.If I started using cryptocurrencies before, maybe I have achieved more than now.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
I didn't comprehend edge exchanging on altcoins. My first experience was on poloniex. Early this year , I contributed 1000 USD ,open a colossal edge position and trusting the market will move to support me yet it conflicted with me and I was compel sold. I think twice about it and would like to think not to commit such an error once more. Well my solitary greatest lament in advanced monetary forms isn't getting it when its cost were so shabby.
Activity: 58
Of course the regret is that I have not invested in cryptocurrency before.I think we should learn from our mistakes and buy as many coins as possible.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Yes, I too late to buy a BTC, ETH and all Altcoin. And everyone knows that in 2016 the price very cheap. At that point, I was not interested to buy it because at that point I have not been able to invest. And now the price of the coins have gone up very high.
Activity: 81
The biggest regret in cryptocurrencies is that I came to know about this very late. If I have been in this field sometime ago , I must had made huge money till now.
Activity: 82
I haven't regretted it so far. I invested 50% of all assets. Now I lose about 80% of the assets, but I didn't sell them. I still hold my coins. I will continue to wait. As long as I don't sell it. My money will not change.
Activity: 224
I have bitcoin for seeing a high price so I took the decision to sell it, but 2 days later the bitcoin price is much higher than when I sell. But when the price is high and I keep holding my bitcoin the price of bitcoin does not go up and tends to go down
Activity: 45
My biggest regret in the encryption market is that I don't have enough patience. I sold my cryptocurrency too early.
Activity: 1
My biggest regret for encryption is that it is too late to join the encryption world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
And I do not think about the prices that were once, but I use the moment when it will be possible to win with the invested coins today. Now you should not regret any failures, volatility can quickly change your mood.
Activity: 112
Of course I'm sorry about cryptography, I'm a little late to join the crypto world .
Activity: 206
This is my second thoughts too for not having faith in my guts in light of the fact that in the past the cost of bitcoin and alternate altcoins are too low yet i'm anxious about the possibility that that I will lose my cash on the grounds that around then the cost was continually changing and I don't have the foggiest idea about that time on the off chance that it will rise or not. In any case, now I generally take a percent of my cash to put resources into bitcoin in light of the fact that the potential is high. Perhaps later on this crypto world will help me in my monetary needs.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I bought 50 ETHs in last year when the price was at 300$. In December it went to 1200$. I only 10 ETHs. Now ETH is at the same price I bought. I didn't sell the other remaining 40 ETHs at any point & that is my regret. Too much greed will kill you.

It happens when people cannot control their greed and want to make the best money possible and in process the price which you may get would take time to come back again. This is what has happened in your case as well. But never mind hold it for a while before the price picks up again.
Activity: 165
My biggest regret for the encryption market is that I didn't invest in the market last year, so I missed a very good opportunity. But I invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, but I lost a lot this year. I regret it.
Activity: 504
My biggest regret is probably to have invested in December 2017 in full bullrun (without having any knowledge of the financial markets, and even less of the crypto).

My second biggest regret is that I didn't sell early January before the crash prices (because I had still made some profits)
However I' m glad I did it, I learned a lot and I keep hope that things will improve (not too much choice I don't want to sell at a loss  Grin)

I know that's hurt, And I regret that I have not been dealing with crypto currency for so long. If I started downloading my account a year ago, I would be able to buy an etherium cheaply. I will be very rich right now. But that's life, dude, sometimes we win, sometimes we learns.
Activity: 149
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Not really huge regrets because I have corrected my mistakes. The coins I always wanted to invest in, Lamden, Power house and WanChain are the ones I had not invested in for a long time until last month.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
My biggest regret is probably to have invested in December 2017 in full bullrun (without having any knowledge of the financial markets, and even less of the crypto).

My second biggest regret is that I didn't sell early January before the crash prices (because I had still made some profits)
However I' m glad I did it, I learned a lot and I keep hope that things will improve (not too much choice I don't want to sell at a loss  Grin)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

You?
In my case, my biggest regret here in crypto is when I chose not to believe that crypto would be successful. I had the opportunity way back to start investing the soonest where the value of the cryptos are still very low. I would have been very rich right now if only I chose to believe on it. Right now, I am earning my spot on becoming rich and I will use the regrets I had as motivation.
Activity: 401
I bought 50 ETHs in last year when the price was at 300$. In December it went to 1200$. I only 10 ETHs. Now ETH is at the same price I bought. I didn't sell the other remaining 40 ETHs at any point & that is my regret. Too much greed will kill you.
Pages:
Jump to: