Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 26. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
My main regret - a few years ago did not have enough free time to invest, so I missed many promising opportunities.

Like ETH, Right? This is the most thing I regret in cryptocurrency and next is ANSHARE which is NEO right now. I regret in ETH because I already have like 20-50 ETH when it was only at 10-20 USD per ETH  and I just sell it without any hesitation for only 15 USD. Now if you convert 50 ETH now from the value of 500 US now more or less 15,000 USD if you have 50 ETH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
My main regret - a few years ago did not have enough free time to invest, so I missed many promising opportunities.
Activity: 406
Most of all I regret that I stopped dealing with the crypto market in 2014. Then I was just disappointed in this sector and lost excellent prospects.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Of course I'm sorry about that later learned about cryptocurrency. Of course not when it's too late to start,but I still missed that time . Just sold altcoins too low a price .
Activity: 224
Dear friend,
What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? That is a good question for us to answer. For me, that is sell something more quickly or buy something more slowly. Another way, the time for trading decision is very important thing.
Activity: 120
Of course, the biggest regret in the encryption market is that I sold my cryptocurrencies too early,like many here .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well i do regret that i sell my coins on my portfolio that dont sell not on the right time and thats why i lost a lot of profits so as of now i am just making sure when to buy and also sell to avoidlosing of profits
Activity: 308
Maybe if I was made a mistake in choosing the project of ICO. I follow a Bounty campaign and I am working on in a few months and in the end, I so far haven't gotten the payment. And it made me disappointed and then I will be more careful in choosing projects.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Not starting on time and playing with the cryptocurrencies I once had. But now I have learnt and moved on. We will get there.
Activity: 18
Not buying Pundi X during ico time , and it's kinda discouraging then,  would have turned 5eth to x10 so pissed off
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I entered in CRYPTOCURRENCY field in the month of December, year 2018, which is too late as compared to the beginning of CRYPTOCURRENCY.  That is the only regret I ever had till now in CRYPTOCURRENCY.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
My biggest regret was, when in 2014 I sold my mannered 200 Litecoins for $4 each and in some days price become $30 per coin. Cheesy
Activity: 182
My main regret - began to work actively with different coins and currencies, not having enough knowledge and skills to work with the crypto market, initially lost a lot of money.
Activity: 672
the greatest regret that I had ever experienced in the world of this crypto is selling my assets with very cheap, and shortly after that the value of the assets that I sell to ride very high, that's what makes my disappointment.
Activity: 966
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that i didnot believe it at first. I have doubt on it. But now this is one of my major source of income.
Activity: 322
I am now mostly engaged in bounty, so as such, I have almost no regrets. The only fears are periodic mistakes with the choice of ICO, there are scammers who do not make payments.
Activity: 156
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Investing in a lot of money in a lot of altcoins and now what you swe in your portfolio is a low price altcoins and is all color red and your main capital was already in half what will you feel watching your money going down everyday i should just cash it all out and i guess it having a bad time pumping again.

You're right. And this fall has been going on for almost 9 months.
Those who went to fiat or USDT in advance today in the most winning situation.
Absolutely all coins fell in price. Some coins are 4 times and some are more than 20 times.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is lack of information, I only got to know more about cryptocurrency not until the beginning of this year and as at this time the prices has really gone up and it was really tough for me to buy any coin, I think that is my biggest and greatest regret in crypto.
Activity: 70
I don't really believe in regrets, everything happens for a reason. But if we'll talk about it, it's the time that I miss when not selling my coins when the price is high and also the times that passed by when I didn't know crypto currency yet.
Activity: 182
I'm in bitcoin since last year, these hard stories, I'm not worried. The only loss if it can be called a loss I sold the token EOS, ADA, NEO and bought ETC, eventually EOS grew very well, ETC and now I don't know if once I grow up. I don't want to sell yourself in the negative and therefore cannot trade on the exchange, all the money in ETC.
Pages:
Jump to: