Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 31. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Greed.  This is the first.  In the winter my portfolio was worth a good amount of money.  But I was sorry to sell altcoins because I was sure that they would grow even more.  And what now with them?  Garbage that does not cost anything.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
In the past, I was very hesitant to make a decision to buy bitcoin at that time, the price was still very cheap, that is 500 $ and when the increase occurred, I also still remained the same. the decision was indeed what I still regretted
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
buying xlm at 100sats and sell for a loss, also some xrp lol. Yeah shit happens, don't have enough patience to hodl, it gives a good experience at least.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Honestly speaking I haven't realized regrets as of now for I'm new to cryptocurrency and actually my first time joining airdrops and bounties. Speaking of Airdrop, WOM token are Having airdrops at this moment, and this the first airdrop that I participated.  Smiley https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
I actually tried to sign up for the airdrop, but it was kinda too late. WOM tokens already finished their airdrop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
My biggest mistake in cryptocurrency is knowing and investing too late. I missed the opportunity to make money. At first I just thought it was quite dangerous and not suitable for me. I was wrong to see it come back and stronger than ever. When the market exploded I was not there. And now I'm involved, but now the market is down.
Activity: 89
I sold all the coins at a price of 700, before the BTH grew to 3300. It was a great chance to earn, instead I lost about a thousand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Panic selling is my biggest regrets during the cryptocurrency.
Not knowing what came over me at the time but what I did was a big mistake so it made me very regret to have sold all my coins at the lowest price. Then in the next few months the price of coins that I hold it up.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency was the Era of lending ICO, I purchased lending ICO which many later exits scam. Another regret was when i sold a token for 50$ only for such token to get to 3000$ the following week.
Activity: 125
My biggest regret for the cryptocurrency market is that I missed the opportunity when I added the peak of the cryptocurrency market. I missed the opportunity to invest when the bitcoin price was low, but for me, I have this time to regret the past. It’s better to hurry and try hard now.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I have bitcoin for seeing a high rate so I took the selection to sell it, however 2 days later the bitcoin fee is tons greater than when I sell. But when the price is high and I preserve maintaining my bitcoin the rate of bitcoin does not go up and tends to go down.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
biggest regret is having entered crypto mining. I will never ROI since the market is dead and ETH is dead aswell
Activity: 23
Til last year my sister introduce this to me but i did not listen that much lol! When i earn my first bitcoin i did not save it to at least to double my profit but i did not hold on it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
Lendings was my first and worse experience in crypto.
But no regrets, all this is just a part experience.
Losses that don't kill us make us stronger. Smiley
Activity: 38
I regret most of all that I did not sell Bitcoin at a price of 20,000 dollars when I had such an opportunity. At the moment, the market has gone down, and I very much regret the loss of profits.
That's a lot of money that went around during that time. There is a lot of coins that are trying to get a top-tier price level like that. Just make that money dude.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

For now, my regrets are getting bigger and bigger. I have bought some ethereum partly a few months ago, and I think now whish I had been waited more before investing in to see that what price will be the real deep.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I regret most of all that I did not sell Bitcoin at a price of 20,000 dollars when I had such an opportunity. At the moment, the market has gone down, and I very much regret the loss of profits.
Activity: 34
My biggest regret in kriptona is that I found out about this when the price was too low either in bitcoin or in other altonah, and when I began my journey with her, the price was already high, so could not invest in it the capital but if I need to do it in a few years, with the same capital I would keep in my purse greater volume of cryptodev.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that I didn't believe it before when I have the opportunity to join in this crypto world. I only joined less than a year ago in which it is now to level up your rank. I should been here earlier and earn money but still thankful that I am here right now.
Activity: 276
 I have regret from time to  time... Most usually  from HODLING too long or selling too cheap!
Activity: 276
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Wowwwww! This could well pass as the chiefest of regrets!
Pages:
Jump to: