Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 23. (Read 20179 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
A whole lots of people have different story to say pertaining the cryptocurrency both good and bad but one regret I have so far about the cryptocurrency is not starting or let me say not knowing about the bounty hunting so early. Because I believe if I had known it well I would have gain a whole lots more than I have now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I have known Bitcoin since 2015 but i didn't buy Bitcoin at that time, i regret i didn't do it. If i bought Bitcoin in 2015, now i'm a millionaire.
Activity: 238
My biggest regret was not starting early, I have heard testimonies of how much millons early investors has made from cryptocurrency, and also how stable the market was were u invest ad in a short while its boom, so I regret not starting early.
Activity: 92
Shockingly, my greatest 'lament' isn't getting into Bitcoin prior, or the way that I've sold around 2-coins amid the keep running up to $1,000, or another coin at $2,000. Obviously I'd have liked to keep those coins however I'd do a similar thing again with the information I had at the time. There were incalculable other minor missteps however all in all fair not acting sufficiently early.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency happened last year when i sold all my bitcoin due to fear of losing all my money due to the volatility of the price and frequent fluctuation of the market that made me miss the opportunity of getting high profit from investing.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
I think that like most people, my problem is that I very late believed in crypto-currencies, but now there is though not the same as before, but still the opportunity to invest again in crypto-currencies, because there are wonderful prices.
It is never too late, crypto world is developing so maybe now is the best time when prices are still cheap but need good analysis so we don't get stuck and loses. because I'm sure the function crypto currency good and without limit as long as there is an agreement.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I think that like most people, my problem is that I very late believed in crypto-currencies, but now there is though not the same as before, but still the opportunity to invest again in crypto-currencies, because there are wonderful prices.
Activity: 51
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that i new about it late and when i knew about i didnt make good use of the opportunity. Those that got to know about cryptocurrency at the early stage are now millionaire in the industry because they acquire large quantity of it with little money and when it appreciated in value they sell and made large margin of returns from it
Activity: 91
my greatest regret in cryptocurrency is when I refused to invest when the price was cheap, at that time I did not know crypto extensively, so I was afraid to invest, because a lot of online jobs are deceiving and causing harm to investors.
Activity: 30
My biggest regrets is that is too late for me to join cryptocurrency but i still have believe that very soon am going to make it in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

I regret most of all that I did not sell the crypto currency at the peak at the end of 2017, when bitcoin was 20 thousand each, I thought that the growth will continue. In my opinion, it was quite difficult to predict the correction of the market, since I was a beginner.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I regret that I did not sell Trade token for $1.5 immediately after listing on the exchange. I thought that ahead of only rising prices. The experience was not enough. Now the price 0,15$.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I'm very sorry that a few years ago I invested a little in Bitcoin. Now all my financial problems would have been solved;D Grin Grin
Activity: 289
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
My biggest regret is that I was afraid to invest in cryptocurrency in early 2017. Because of this, I missed the opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I also regret that I did not know about cryptocurrencies before, since I was looking for a similar way of earning, I mean a suspended job.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
My biggest regrets square measure all the coins I had taken in exchanges: Cryptsy, Mintpal, Cryptorush. i am certain there have been others, however i do not bear in mind all the stupid things I did once the straightforward cash started. additionally regret merchandising four bitcoins for bivouacking instrumentation. cannot get pleasure from bivouacking currently.
Activity: 45
I don't have enough patience, so I lost a lot.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
selling my first bitcoin in 2014. maybe this is my biggest mistake to date. in 2013, I had 12 bitcoins that I bought from my salary. for a year I was holding bitcoin and finding out what blockchain and cryptocurrency were. in 2014 I got 100% profit from my first investment and stupidly I sold all the bitcoin that I had at that time.
Activity: 69
Fair disregard this and move on beacuse it's very conceivable that in case you begin contributing presently in altcoins particularly you'd be able to create a Brilliant return in 2018 and coming a long time . Never lament for what is gone continuously ensure you take the choice in display so merely are upbeat in coming a long time.
Activity: 532
I regretted knowing and participating in late electronic money. But anyway, I'm here and can earn a better income by participating in reward campaigns, electronic money exchanges ...
Pages:
Jump to: