Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 30. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I have bitcoin for seeing a high value so I took the choice to offer it, however after 2 days the bitcoin cost is substantially higher than when I offer. In any case, when the cost is high and I continue holding my bitcoin the cost of bitcoin does not go up and has a tendency to go down.
Activity: 120
I don't have much regret about cryptocurrency. I only regret that I started dealing with cryptocurrency late.
Activity: 62
i invest to buy alcoin on Mar-2018, when price up on May-2018 i don't sell and still hold and wait to price increase. Now my fund remain 30% compare with that time.
Activity: 162
My biggest regret is that I didn't invest in the encryption market last year, so I missed a very good opportunity. And I have lost a lot in this year's market, I regret it.
copper member
Activity: 56
I lost the chance to buy more Eth -.-
Activity: 112
When I first heard about bitcoin, there was still a chance to climb and get X5 on it, but. unfortunately, did not pay attention to it.
Activity: 980
I came to know about bitcoins when it price is less than $100. We all regret cause we didn`t buy on time. But regret is useless. We must go forward and learn from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
oh I haven't had good chances like you . I have sent a big amount of tokens to the own contract address instead of the wallet .so I lost them.
Activity: 48
I did not pay attention to this and now I hope that I am not yet too late for this because I also want to be a part of the Crypto world.
Activity: 146
When the price of Ethereum reached $1,500, I didn't sell it, and I still hold it. Now its price has dropped to $270, which makes me feel sorry. I could have earned more money from it, but now I am losing money. I hope it can rise again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
Right now my biggest regret in cryptocurrency is not discovering it little early because I only discovered crypto in the early month of 2018. If I could travel back in time, the time when bitcoin worth nothing, I would buy as many bitcoin as I can. That is my biggest regret so far in this world of crypto.
Activity: 122
My biggest regret about cryptocurrency is similar to what you shared. When I first learned that there was cryptocurrency, Bitcoin was very low at that time, but I didn't believe encryption at the time. I think encryption is dangerous. Yes, gave up the good opportunity to invest,
Activity: 102
I don't have any regrets at the moment, because I haven't invested any money since I joined the cryptocurrency. I have always been in a wait-and-see state. In my judgment of the market, the cryptocurrency has once again fallen, and then I will consider investing again. Waiting for the arrival of the bull market. I hope my judgment is correct.
Activity: 41
My greatest lament is that,something I found that a considerable lot of digital forms of money or trades of cash their are an excessive number of things that are extremely disillusioning, for example, Scams,Undelivered gets the money for or cash and bunches of tricking and a lot of avaricious when it originates from money,Thats why many are regreting of that sorts of common episodes
Activity: 80
I think I didn't give the importance to bitcoin that it deserved, I let myself go by people that kept telling me that it was a scam, plus, the rewards seemed so insignificant at the time, now I am thinking of investing more money into it.
Activity: 168
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

because I'm a newbie, I don't have any regrets and even I just started it, I think if we do things and it turns out it's the wrong thing we can't regret, because regret is useless. make mistakes as a lesson for the future.
Activity: 44
But I knew about Ethereum when it costs about$5. Know that the coin is promising, but not bought coins. And bought when he was on 300$. Not a good deal.
Activity: 48
 I have regret from time to  time... Most usually  from HODLING too long or selling too cheap!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If you decided to transfer part of the profit to dollars, then you need to follow this decision. I regret that I retreated from my rule, and lost a lot because of this.
Activity: 56
My biggest mistake is investing at the end of December 2017 at the peak of the market. Now at this point I have lost not a little, but continue to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: