Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 106
Looking at the current market conditions I don't regret at Crypto, because I believe crypto still has the potential to grow, I think for now we must see the future of crypto, in a certain period crypto will definitely dominate world finances.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Investing in a lot of money in a lot of altcoins and now what you swe in your portfolio is a low price altcoins and is all color red and your main capital was already in half what will you feel watching your money going down everyday i should just cash it all out and i guess it having a bad time pumping again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
So far i do not have yet biggest regrets in crypto currency because i always continue earning here in crypto currency, hopefully it will continue my blessings and continue learning more about crypto currency in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
in January 2018, when Bitcoin was at the highest price, i bought some bitcoins. i have been holding it until now. i am stuck. I'm confused. i hope it will recover as soon as possible.
You should sell it sooner. It is best to sell when you have lost more than 30%. Do not try to hold them for too long, sell and wait for redemption at a lower price. I also bought some Bitcoin at 6500$ but I sold them all at 6000$ and began to buy back in December 2018
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
My biggest regrets was when i sell my tokens at the low of prices due to panic selling because the market prices was bloody at that moment, right now i am practice myself to exercise my patience so that it will not happen again to me.
Activity: 434
in one day i got several token in 2018.But I regret to not sell it when the market of cryptocurrency in the bear.
So, I have learnt to sell token when the market in bearish.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
in January 2018, when Bitcoin was at the highest price, i bought some bitcoins. i have been holding it until now. i am stuck. I'm confused. i hope it will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
I should've invested in bitcoin the year 2009. Dang i must be rich by now, so regretful
Activity: 66
my regrets are that I eagerly wanted to get all the coins for myself, now most of them, at full capacity, I don’t hope for anything, but somehow I don’t look at them anymore. I will hope that they will justify themselves in the future.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well my biggest regret in cryptocurrency so far is selling tokens too fast. Back in old day i have lack of patiance i will always sell my token on cheap price. After a week the price of tokens raise up almost 2 times. Until now i never forget that moment and move on.
copper member
Activity: 462
I don't think I will regret anything about missing out on cryptocurrency any more, I don't want to regret because regrets kills faster. I am in now and that's probably themost important thing and I will try to make the best out of it
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The most thing that I regret that I didn't sell my stocks last year Cheesy but it's ok at least I have learned so many things in crypto world this past years..
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
i have some regrets but the most painful one was the fact that i did not sell my rebellious tokens when it should have given me upto $2000 and kept holding it . and now it is not even worth $50.it is so painful that i have to keep holding it till when? i dont know.
Activity: 336
Personally, I do not have any regrets for now and I try to do so that I don’t have to regret anything!
Activity: 420
Probably like many investors-I would like to buy coins as early as possible and sell at least at the beginning of last year. Previously, such attention was not focused on them by the state and regulatory authorities, speculators moved the price up and it was possible to earn a lot in a short time.So I regret that I did not buy bitcoin before...although I heard about it first a long time.
Activity: 365
I never knew about cryptocurrencies till 2016. It was in the end of 2016 that i came to know about cryptocurrencies. And in that time the Ethereum was around $5 and i knew it could be fantastic investment but i was unable to find some good investment and missed the opportunity.
Activity: 350
There are many such cases, in my life there was more than once this when I was selling my coins, and after a while they grew up!
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
I got a coin by participating as a bounty hunter. I didn’t sell it right away, I thought it would benefit her for several months on the exchange. As a result, my $ 300 turned into "0". It was necessary to do everything on time, but greed held me back. In the end, I did not get anything.
at current condition we have to sell as fast as we can before another people dumping token.today much bounty hunter directly sell their token reward after listed in market.and its could make market not recovery as we hope.
Activity: 504
I got a coin by participating as a bounty hunter. I didn’t sell it right away, I thought it would benefit her for several months on the exchange. As a result, my $ 300 turned into "0". It was necessary to do everything on time, but greed held me back. In the end, I did not get anything.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I think choosing the false project and believing on a so called, "So good to be true" Project? because I see allot of it in the market and last time I believed on it but it makes me tired anyways.
Pages:
Jump to: