Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 8. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I have no mistakes as such. Yeah, saw a couple good projects, which could come by and my friends advised. But in the very moment I indeed not saw in them potential, and it turned out that they in soon will shoot.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I guess I'm sorry about the time to buy Bitcoin. I could have done it sooner. Although, look at the price of Bitcoin now, it is a good time to buy, is not it)
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I am sure that almost all users are regret for not selling bitcoin and altcoins in January, because in fact the price after January continued to drop and now reached its lowest position, and I also regret because my crypto assets decreased by 80%.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I do not regret anything. When I met a cryptocurrency, bitcoin was worth $ 18,000. Perhaps his crazy price prompted me to come to a crypto. Now I am here, this niche is interesting to me, I see the future of this direction. My time has come.
It would be very nice If you did not have time to invest at the end of 2017, otherwise you would have regretted it. It seems to me that even today dating with cryptocurrency is very good when prices for cryptocurrency are in a low position.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I do not regret anything. When I met a cryptocurrency, bitcoin was worth $ 18,000. Perhaps his crazy price prompted me to come to a crypto. Now I am here, this niche is interesting to me, I see the future of this direction. My time has come.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I really though at first when I figured out bitcoin is that, it is used in illegal transactions. Okay, one of my biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is entering the trading platforms without knowledge about it. I buy coins in huge amount not knowing that it is downtrend in a long term. Well, through that mistake I learned allot about trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
So far I have none because I'm buying at dips only unless bitcoin goes back to 1000$ and the only lose I can remember was time wasted when mining some coins that eventually turn to scam few months later , but still better because I'm on free electricity so only lose was my time and energy
Activity: 196

You?

Regret in investing should not be. Think for yourself, lead your decisions are always correct, in the moment. And think constantly, otherwise it will be very difficult to live and work.
Activity: 714
My biggest personal regret in cryptocurrency may be very sick. When I hold a coin because I'm sure the coin that I have at that time will increase in price so I hold it back. But in the near future, the price of the coin dropped dramatically. I was confused about what I should do at that time. And in the end I sold at a cheap price. With that I was very sorry to hold the coin when the price was high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I bought BTC at$6500. Now it is 3500. I'm upset.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
It all depends on the fact that there is regret. I've somehow sold the Ethereum$ 5, then that's what happened. But at the same time, I bought it for 35$ and then$ 900 sold.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No regrets. What is done is done. We need to move on and learn from it. I did some wrong moves especially after the ghost month which I thought alts will start to recover and I continue to hold despite suffering heavy losses. Maybe I could've spend most of my salary savings into Bitcoin when I started investing.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
Perhaps most of all I regret that I did not listen to my forebodings and always relied on other people's advice. It was obvious to me that sooner or later the market would start to fall, but everyone said the opposite and I decided that I was wrong. As it turned out all the others were wrong.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
My biggest mistake was to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum this August because I still have not sell it I regret mostly about it

Are you afraid or do you need money? I'm sorry if it's the latter, but I don't understand you if you have fears. You've got nothing left to lose. Wait for new growth, it may be in a year. At least one of them will go up!
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My biggest mistake was to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum this August because I still have not sell it I regret mostly about it
You bought at a good price. I have friends who bought Bitcoin for 17 thousand and ETH for $ 1000. so you don't have to worry
Activity: 589
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
My regret is buying at the top and selling below. maybe it's just not just doing this, almost all traders have done it...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Oh my... Please, don't rub salt into my wounds  Cry
Sold almost all of my Ethereum for 40 USD. Doubled my money and was happy then Smiley
Didn't sell anything in last December... Was just watching my virtual millions and smiling like fool  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency that I hold too long and not selling my crypto on All-Time High. Now, my crypto has very low price Sad. I should get much money. But, lesson learned because now I know when to sell it and when to hold it.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You?

My biggest regrets are i listen to others at the beginning bro.I thought at the beginnning ; they are more experienced than me so i should listen them. And for a while I made my decision with their words .And tadaaaa i made big mistakes . Don't let them confuse your mind with their ideas !
Pages:
Jump to: