Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Yes, only one regret - entered the world of Crypto too late. I can only imagine that if it were, say, in 2013.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I also do not first take part in investing in coins, but regret it is to spend energy. We're where we need to be. and I hope, with the rise of the market, we will all be very successful.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
well, if this is a matter of the past, of course I regret not buying bitcoin when it costs $ 300 so that it can sell it in 2017. well, that's all happened, I think that's the thing we choose. a lot of regret in the past, and the reality is now. maybe these things can be lessons for us to be better in the coming year. well, stick to the strategy you made.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
selling my BTC at a low price, in 2016 every day I get $ 200 BTC from the HYIP program and it continues until the total I get 30 BTC, I sell everything at a BTC price of less than $ 1000, I am very sorry because a few months after that the BTC price continued to increase up to tens of thousands of dollars, even though if I could be a little more patient I would get maximum results
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Holding when dump continued. I kept thinking, markets will soon recover, which didn't happen. Most of coins I held turned out to be scam.

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I mainly work with various bounty projects. I like this direction, absolutely no regrets about my choice. My main regrets are mistakes with the choice of suitable ICO projects. After all, some of them do not pay money for bounty hunters, are engaged in obvious fraud.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I have the similar story like yours! I came to know about bitcoins when it price is less than $10 and of a truth I have over a $1,000 dollars to invest in any risk venture and I decided to go for binary options trading. The end story is that I loses all my investment through binary options trading. Now that some coins are below $0.001 the right time to buying them is now and right time to sell them is in future.
I agree Altcoins are now very promising for such a low price. I am now trying to invest more than last year.  Cool
Activity: 1764
I think, as for all, that at the time I did not sell some tokens on which it was possible to earn good money at the right moment, and there were those moments when I sold some tokens and after a while they started to grow in value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
the price of encryption has been unstable. it is difficult to become a large-scale circulation of coins. it is only for speculation. i hope it will become stable, just like legal tender.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

My biggest regret here in crypto I think is joining so much telegram groups, and exposing my email accounts when it is not necessary, well, that gives me a lot of spam emails that make no sense.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
I regret because in the past years (before 2015) I was still blind to the internet and technology. so where can I get to know and learn Crypto? maybe if I had known the internet and technology earlier, I could learn Cryptocurrency in depth. and now I can become the ICO Project Manager  Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Biggest mistake in my cryptocurrency life.

I sold my tokens CREDIT after i get them from the bounty.
After a week my 1000 USD tokens went to 20,000 USD.

Then after that i decided to hold my tokens after bounty and wait for the rise in the market.

I mostly hold everything in my wallet and now all my holding have no value or if they have it is just 20 percent of the orignal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is not knowing when to sell or hold, I sold some coins that I was supposed to hold and held some coins that I was supposed to sell, it is a recurring mistake.
This has been the fate of most of us here. It is very difficult to ascertain which kind of coin will rise despite the careful research and analysis on that project. It requires excessive patience to escape such fate of selling off valuable coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
There  is just a good chance that cannot be taken. I advice you not to think of that anymore, because it can get to the way that you are on to now. You must move on, because there are still many opportunities to grab right now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I always regret when I sell too early , it happens very often , I also sold Ethereum for $ 30 when there was growth, I think then I could make very good money but it did not , but I think you need to learn and be sure to earn then
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Its just simple not selling most of my alt coins when they were at it peak last 2 years, Its something i really regret when i look inside my wallet  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is not knowing when to sell or hold, I sold some coins that I was supposed to hold and held some coins that I was supposed to sell, it is a recurring mistake.
Activity: 392
A lot of regret has happened in crypto which i think everyone who has been here for a year or more can say a lot about, I regret not buying some coin who later turns out to be good and a lot of scam project which I have invested in and turns out to be lost of money and so many of regret when it comes to crypto but the little gains we have made make us hopeful.
Well, I think you're not the only one , I also lost enough money at the moment , and I think that you just need to continue to invest and try and you will definitely be lucky
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
A lot of regret has happened in crypto which i think everyone who has been here for a year or more can say a lot about, I regret not buying some coin who later turns out to be good and a lot of scam project which I have invested in and turns out to be lost of money and so many of regret when it comes to crypto but the little gains we have made make us hopeful.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
Too late to recognize cryptocurrency and understand about bitcoin is the biggest regret, because when there was a surge in the price of bitcoin in 2017 I just realized that bitcoin was able to give me big profits and be able to provide convenience for me in making certain transactions. I hope that there will be a repeat of the rise in the price of bitcoin as happened in 2017 so that I can make a big profit through bitcoin.

No doubt, it'll be. This is demonstrated by the active development of the network and much positive news despite the bear market! It is to be hoped that the growth will start as soon as possible. But realistically, I guess we'll see it at the end of 2022
Pages:
Jump to: