Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I am very sorry that in 2017 I did not heed the advice of my friends to join the bounty hunters, but I do not despair and wait for the moment to catch up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I often make mistakes in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that the main mistake is that I do not use stop-loss. This leads to large losses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I also regret that I did not find out about cryptocurrency before! Everything was heard somewhere, somewhere far away, and when more information appeared, the tidbits fell!
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I can say the biggest disappointment in cryptocurrency for me is that I learned about it too late If I had known at least 2 years ago I would have been rich today. Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
my biggest regret is the presence of too many scams among the ICO projects. it's a total disaster for all the investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 247
My biggest regret was when I started cryptocurrency, I had this friend and he was actually the one that introduced me to crypto, a particular project was running  ICO and he advised that I buy, been a newbie a jumped in a spent a real huge money for that only to realise that he was only using me for referall bonus, I lost all my money.  Didn't get a dime and that was when i swore that I will make it in Crypto and recover all back when eventually I did
Activity: 560
My biggest regret is not buying more ethereum when the price fell as low as $82. Instead of taking advantage of the fall in price to buy more, I was rather thinking ethereum is crashing. Now I don't think the price is coming down again. I would have made high profit from it
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
My biggest regret I think would be not learning about it sooner, around 2013-2015 It would have been better if I knew about crypto currency back then and made some investments.
copper member
Activity: 657
Everyone has regrets at a point in time, my biggest regret in crypto is selling my BTC at 600$+ long time ago and buying into Xentimentum token (which is scam) towards the end of last year. . I've got other regrets but I don't keep sad omens at heart, I move on. My good moments in crypto are more than my regrets, so in essence, my regrets are insignificant.
Activity: 552
The biggest regret I encountered was participating in Envion bounty for months and at the end, they refused to pay. After all complaints and protests, they decided to pay tokens that did not worth a dollar. Well, I think they also bore the consequence, because bounty hunters had the spread the word that their project was scam and today, investors are not interested in investing the coin. The marketcap has gone down.
Activity: 350
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Yes, during the work on the crypto market, investors and traders regularly have various regrets. In my case, the main regret is that I started investing money right away, although I didn’t have enough knowledge then. Therefore, at first I lost a lot of money, but over time I was able to improve my situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I did get the tokens from Utrust bounty.
At that time the price was 0.25 USD each and i hold the tokens which i think will be back at 1USD per token or more.
utrust ATH was 1.40 USD, but the timing was not good, i keep the token until now and it is only 0.02 at this time.
Huge mistake, now wishing to have UTK atleast 0.2 USD and i will sell it all.
regret will not replace and will not be finished, so make your remorse your future learning, so that it doesn't happen again.
indeed sometimes we think of going up high so that we can get more profits, but fate says it's not like that so you regret it. Patience is needed during such conditions, thus increasing patience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

It sounds like so very regret. But now why don't you think that you also will be regret if you don't buy BTC at 3k9 and ETH at 150 USD???
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I did get the tokens from Utrust bounty.
At that time the price was 0.25 USD each and i hold the tokens which i think will be back at 1USD per token or more.
utrust ATH was 1.40 USD, but the timing was not good, i keep the token until now and it is only 0.02 at this time.
Huge mistake, now wishing to have UTK atleast 0.2 USD and i will sell it all.
Activity: 784
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency i think is to be late to become a member in this forum. I heard cryptocurrency and bitcoin in the year 2010, but i disn't take seriously in entering to cryptocurrency until such time that my friend gets big profit on investing bitcoin in 2017. So i decided to know more about cryptocurrency by 2018 and until now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Biggest regrets are not researching and buying bitcoin some years ago and not selling some or most of my altcoins last year near the peak.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
My biggest regret was not selling my Hydro, Exrn,Qlc ,Acc and Nobs when they reached their all time high. I was being greedy , I didn't want to sell. I ended up selling them much lesser.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
My biggest regret was in 2018 when everything came down crashing in the crypto market,  but before then I had a chance of selling some of my coins for some good price when the market was still stable but I decided to hold.

I have a similar situation. A friend told me at the beginning of the summer - sell, it for a long time. I did not listen to him. Now I could buy the same amount of coins I have for half of that money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
It seems to me now that every person in this market has only one regret. The fact that they did not sell their assets in early 2018 and everyone got a negative experience, but this is experience and nothing more.  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
My biggest regret was in 2018 when everything came down crashing in the crypto market,  but before then I had a chance of selling some of my coins for some good price when the market was still stable but I decided to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: