Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 1
I have been holding a particular coin, XYO for quite some time. I knew it would rise towards the end of 2018, but there was a serious need before that time, which prompted me to sell. Yet i planned to buy back. I did not do that until the price increased at the exact time i projected. It was a serious regret.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I made a lot of mistakes at the time when I was new. My biggest mistake was that I was greedy and did not sell coins at a good price.
Activity: 308
I don't have any regrets in cryptocurrency because when we joined, we have to be 100% responsible for our responsibility.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I learned about the cryptocurrency back in 2014, but then did not attach much importance to it, which is now very sorry, then the price of the same bitcoin was very small

But now you know that bull run like 2014 happened again in 2017. So it will probably happen within the next few years, I think you should take the time to find good projects and invest right now
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
Oh so sad to read, I think a whole lots of us make this investment mistakes, we all have one coin or the other we should have considered buying when it was at the nearest low but we all ignored. While also a whole lot of others buys while they are suppose to be selling and vice versa. I think when taking investment decision we should be more optimistic than pessimistic
Activity: 210
I learned about the cryptocurrency back in 2014, but then did not attach much importance to it, which is now very sorry, then the price of the same bitcoin was very small
I agree I have exactly the same situation was, I bought Ethereum for 3-4 dollars and sold for 8 , it is a pity that I did not wait for those levels that were in 2017
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I am really regret that I didn't sell any of my coins worth about 100k $ last winter. I could just sell a part of it and invest in something. I preferred just to hold it and wait for something bigger. I will not make this mistake anymore.
Activity: 238
My greatest lament would need to hold up too long to even think about buying ethereum seeing as I thought about the coin sufficiently early to purchase at exceptionally shabby costs which would imply that I would have made significantly more when I sold in the bull. It appears I generally commit this error as I did it too with bitcoin and those are my solitary second thoughts from putting resources into digital forms of money up until now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
The only thing I regret about cryptocurrencies is that I did not deal with cryptocurrencies much earlier. I would have already made a lot of money on this. Now I try to take the maximum from my activity on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
I personally do not believe in regrets but if I could change anything it would be to always trust my gut.
I have made some mistakes like FOMO into buying bee token which is about 0.02% ROI right now. I also held onto some tokens too long when I could have taken profit.

Greed is an emotion to put under control if you want to excel in crypto. Also note that there are no real market experts
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
One of my biggest mistakes was to listen to others and youtubers. I thought they have more experiences and I can trust them. It is always better to make your own researches and decisions.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I think my biggest mistake in cryptocurrency happens in 2017 when I was not able to invest in crypto early because that year crypto was on top of its value and most investors those times really make a huge profit. After that huge hype on crypto, it started a decline until now. The good thing about it is that I've learned my lesson.

Man, nobody could even guess that  Bitcoin would grow so greatly and reach almost 20K. I also regret that I did not buy enough BTC when I had money to do it. Nevertheless, it is not late to invest in the crypto now.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
Quite entertaining stories can be created if you collect all my mistakes. I'm certainly not sorry about them, but they I have attended. So, I did not join the company Ontology, although I was advised.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I don't really have anything that i can point to as hard regrets really.. But i must say there are seasons am suppose to make some really good decisions especially as regards investments which i didn't take advantage of..

Anyways, i still have got a chance in the moment to correct my mistakes.
Activity: 294
My biggest mistake happened when I sold my Counting house tokens as soon as they entered the stock exchange!
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I regret not selling my bitwhite when it was 0.9cent and I had half a million of the coin at that time.. now the project looks more dead than alive
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
Investing in cryptocurrencies also depends on opportunities and courage. When others don't care, it is often the best opportunity to invest. Unfortunately, there is only regret.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 574
I think my biggest mistake in cryptocurrency happens in 2017 when I was not able to invest in crypto early because that year crypto was on top of its value and most investors those times really make a huge profit. After that huge hype on crypto, it started a decline until now. The good thing about it is that I've learned my lesson.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
it all happened in 2017 before the bull run, which was at the beginning of 2017. I had a great opportunity to buy Etherum, the price is still around $ 100, and finally at the beginning of 2018 it can reach $ 1000, and I don't buy anything. I am very sorry because at that time I did not really believe in a bull run because it was still the first time entering the crypto industry.
Pages:
Jump to: