Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 48. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I started to enter the crypto trade starting early 2018, a very inappropriate time turned out to be on the way I've been invited co-workers starting in 2016. now live regret that is in my heart.crypto market conditions are now in a state of illness.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
my biggest regret was im late to know about bitcoin, i know bitcoin on 2017 when the rate was highly around 14.000$, and 1 thing, im regret for sold my 20k MTC at 0.002$ and now the rate was 0.29$, sadly.
Activity: 322
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is when I sell one of my coins in low price.I did not listened to people that told me to be patient and hold it even for while.Panic selling it is,I sell in on a low price and apparently after a month its price goes up and up.My biggest dissapointment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think that my biggest disappointment is that I became a part of the crypto-currency industry quite late. I knew about bitcoin as early as 2015, but did not at that time study it and accordingly did not invest
Activity: 91
I knew cryptocurrency way before many did. BTC WAS AT AROUDN $50 AND eth WS STILL VERY LOW OF VALUE AMLONG OTHER QUALITY ALTS, BUT I DID NOT TKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION TO GT TO BUY THESE ATA THIS EARLY STAGE, I MOVED ON FROM THE ODEAL, BUT STILL FEEL BAD ABOUT IT
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The same with most people here, which is selling due to panic, is my biggest regret. Selling would just result to profit loss especially when recovery takes place. Dumps are not permanent and as such, recovery should always be expected. Patience is an important thing. Market downfalls are usually lasting for months so waiting would be essential in order to earn huge profit when the time come that green marks can already be seen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
The regrets were so big that you can not even explain. This is a very big loss, and both in investment and in the company of bounty, not everything is as sweet as everyone seems.
Activity: 392
If to discuss the big losses in кpиптoaлютe, to much simply will start to cry. Since there are huge losses for those who do not know how to manage finances and not a professional in this matter.
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is i dont believe crypto  when my friend told me that we can make a good profit with it, and my other biggest regret is i dont sell immediately my first bounty rewards so the value of it are dump very high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
If to discuss the big losses in кpиптoaлютe, to much simply will start to cry. Since there are huge losses for those who do not know how to manage finances and not a professional in this matter.
Activity: 602
Do not need nothing to regret,because it is impossible to know what can happen,I believe that in December 2017,when the PEAK was,it was necessary to partially fix,or at least half of the profit,and not sit stupidly and wait and in the end at times 7-8 capital fell!
Activity: 154
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Fortunately, so far I have no regrets in cryptocurrency. I don’t have bad experience in anything maybe only this bitcoin price that is consistently going down. Makes me regret why I came to crypto so late. It would be better if I joined here when smerit is not yet introduced. I should have known this a long time ago when the price is too high and and the market is alive.
Activity: 336

I have many regrets as an investor in the crypto market. My biggest regret in Crptocurrency is taking my money and trying to keep it in the long run. For me it was all experience. you have to think a few more before you decide.
Activity: 63
Traded all my Litecoin for Monero in Dec 2016. Litecoin had been dead for years, and I held for a long time (about 2 years). I finally lost faith in LTC fundamentals and decided Monero was the superior coin. I still feel like XMR is superior, but these nutty LTC prices make me feel as though I would have been better off staying.
Activity: 58
My biggest regret would be not catching the perfect timing to trade or buy bitcoins. With that, I fail to compensate with the requirement to gain bigger profit.
Activity: 280
My biggest regret is selling my coins earlier. There's always a chance that you panic and sell earlier. It was a lesson, I learned how to hodl and keep my cool. Now I am focused on future profits more.
Activity: 88
for me think everyone regrets not buying at beginning or selling too early, it was an easy way to become millionaire.in following this business my regret now is because not from the first I follow this business so I have not been able to enjoy the benefits like the others.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
Not to sound selfish but I actually regretted the time that I told my family about my earnings in bitcoin too early. because They kept on depending on me with their financial needs which puts a lot of pressure in me especially at that time I was still in college and I needed financial support.
Activity: 13
My biggest regret is not cashing out more of my positions at the end of 2017. Will surely not make that mistake again.
I've made the same mistake (plus many others). I regret i didn't sell when BTC was around 18k and my wallets were "green". 6 months later, i have lost 90% of the value (wrong investments on wrong alts).

I am in the crypto world since 1 year ago, when i bought 4.5ETH @ 200$.. Unfortunately i sold them much before the "spike" at 1000+$ and this is maybe my biggest mistake.
Activity: 74
My biggest regret is to be too greedy. Sometimes you can win a bit, and you try to wait more time thinking it will raise up more and more, then it crashes and your gains transforms themselves in loss.
Just keep in mind that a gain is a gain, and trying to have more sometimes is not the good thing to do. Always take profits periodically on your investments as your portfolio grows
Activity: 309
I have not yet learned how to choose the right coins for investing that is what I regret most. But I know in what direction to develop.
Pages:
Jump to: