Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 45. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
I regret most of all my greed.  In the winter, I had a very good profit for many altcoins.  But I decided to wait when they will grow even more.  And here is the result - my portfolio of altcoins has fallen in price by 7-8 times, compared to the beginning of winter
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
I was a miner in the early days. I got a lot of bitcoin and Ethereum through mining, but I sold 150 bitcoins and 1000 Ethereum in the sale of Bitcoin 310 US dollars Ethereum 10 dollars. This is my most. Regretful thing

This very painful. I aslo was able to gather some bitcoins and ethereum with faucets but sold early. If only we could time travel or see tbe future. But we should use the past to predict the future
Activity: 250
Merit: 3
Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor
I've had a lot of bad experiences and i regret most of them.

I bought neo in 2017 below $1 and sold at $3 and afterwards, it went to $40. I regret this with all my heart.
I bought ethereum at $1 and sold at $10
I bought about 10 bitcoin when it was $300 and wasted it all on ponzi schemes. What if i held till now... Would have been rich.

But i saw these bad experiences as a lesson and though they were painful, but they taught me important lessons that i can't forget quickly.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
NXT price at the end of 2017 reached $ 5 and I bought it with all my savings. Until now the coin is still in my exchanges wallet because the current price drops to 5 cents. That's the mistake I made in cyrpto. And I hope the end of this year my money back.
Activity: 87
I was a miner in the early days. I got a lot of bitcoin and Ethereum through mining, but I sold 150 bitcoins and 1000 Ethereum in the sale of Bitcoin 310 US dollars Ethereum 10 dollars. This is my most. Regretful thing
Activity: 83
The biggest regret is that I didn't know the cryptocurrency earlier, missed a lot of opportunities to get rich, and now I am fully committed to the cryptocurrency, I don't want to miss it anymore.
Activity: 84
My biggest regret was not selling during the January ATH of altcoins; I was holding into my coins that it would still moon the more; I later sold at 70% loss in June. So painful

Well, me I am still holding it for now and some of the coins don't have good value at all now but I am still holding some potentials coins. It's a regret now but not my biggest regret I guess.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
one of my biggest regrets is that i know bitcoin in the last few years but i didn't focus on in. i lost one of the life time opportunity to hold or invest this coin with a very low price in the market. if i focus that time i think i am one of the billionaire of this cryptocurrency. but im also lucky that im right here right now. earning some altcoins although.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
My biggest regret was not selling during the January ATH of altcoins; I was holding into my coins that it would still moon the more; I later sold at 70% loss in June. So painful
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
In terms of cryptocurrency investment, I regret investing in HYIP. Since, I am a newbie and not patience enough to control myself to earn bitcoin.
Likewise, when my focus then was about bitcoin and not much paying attention to altcoin, I regret not buying some ethereum when the price was less than $40. Still cheaper that time compares today.
HYIP is worst model of investment plan in cryptocurrency. I like invest in ICO better. My regret is when I sold FYP that I invest for 0,1 ETH. Now worth more than 1 eth. I think it is the worst and the lost by hacker.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
The decision to hold on to tokens, rather than converting them to ETH when the market was at the top. Some of the tokens I hold have tanked more than 300%. Ether still remains a store of value.
Activity: 152
Invest a lot of money in many places and you will get a lot of what you will feel in using your money every day. I am a newbie and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto about this my review this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day. Many are calling the perfect side and many good things happen .. This can be a great place. Congratulations on the project and good people.

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
At this stage of work on the crypto-currency market, I have no regrets. The only thing that hinders the work is different projects that have not been worked out. And also very mislead the crooks. Who decided that they have the right, luxuriates at someone else's expense.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
many regret not buying some coin once the value still low but today has doubled in value. my regrets did not get clear information about the crypto in the past, only now knowing crypyo from this forum and get the positive thing. probably because a lot of cyber crime makes people think of investing in that era.
Activity: 84
Invest a lot of money in many places and you will get a lot of what you will feel in using your money every day. I am a newbie and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto about this my review this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day. Many are calling the perfect side and many good things happen .This can be a great place. Congratulations on the project and good people
Activity: 24
I have only one regret... I came late to the world of crypto. I started working with cryptocurrencies in late summer. Grin Grin
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is to sell in an instant my newly reward tokens from airdrops just because it have a value already in the market and now it has a expensive value. I did that thing because I am new in crypto world and I only knew few things that time but I learn a lot and now I am a holder and a trader.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
My biggest regret in crypto is when I bought Sia coin, I told the coin for some months and the price wasn't moving at all then later the price starts dipping so low, I have to sell of and take some lost, then four days later, bull run came for sia coin the price did over 15 - 20 X. I regretted it because it could have made a million
Activity: 28
Biggest regret? I found out about bitcoin quite early but i had no interest in it. I had the opportunity to get in early but I didnt
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
To be honest right now everything is ok I don't have any of the biggest regrets in cryptocurrency,  I have few of them like middle sized but I won't say that I regret them very hardly.
Pages:
Jump to: