Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 51. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
while there were no regrets about the crypto currency since I'm not here for a very long time and while everything turns out, I work and get an income for it, but I agree that it is not stable, but I believe that I do not really bother to get good money.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
The biggest regret mistake in cryptocurrency i made was selling my antshare token before it was rebranded as NEO, we all know how neo pumped after rebranding and biance listing. I will never rush to decide next time in my life.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The biggest mistake that I ever made is when I sell my 100 bitcoins at the price of $400 per each. And I thaught that is a good deal. I should now be a rich person if I hold all of my bitcoins. That time, I really didn't expect that the bitcoin will become more valuable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
My biggest regret is that I know bitcointalk as far back 2015 but I didn't open an account or know that it has so much potential, I discovered the potential early this and before then their is a merit implementation in place, making hard for any to move to the next rank
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
My biggest regret is not getting BTC at $1800 because I had already missed the boat. Then again at $3k.... $5k.... and so on.

Regret in not investing into Bitcoin earlier is like regret in not betting on some underdog sports-team after finding out they’ve won: yes, it’s likely that many people feel like they’ve betrayed themselves! However, it’s important to keep in mind that such investments are REALLY difficult/impossible to rationalize and predict the outcome of - you are not at fault for missing some “signs/logic” behind the sudden outcome. Don’t be so hard on yourself and definitely don’t take this as an opportunity to “loosen up” on your investments.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
There is no any or biggest regret that I feel about cryptocurrency.
In fact I am very, very, very fortunate and thankful in God that give me a chance to join in this industry; with cryptocurrency money is not a big problem now. All earnings will be get in easiest way and legal also.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

that time when you discovered bitcoin at that price is I'm still high school and no one knows about bitcoin in my country at that time, anyway, my biggest regret is when I invested my money on Lending platforms Like Bitconnect and other Ponzi Scheme, that time is around November to December did not expect that It was a trap because I'm a newbie in crypto that time
Activity: 82
My biggest regret in cryptocurrencies is that I came to know about this very late. If I have been in this field sometime ago , I must had made huge money till now. But it's never too late for anything. Now I am studying and investing in cryptocurrencies . I hope I will never get disappointed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Most of all I regret that being a newcomer in the crypto-currency sphere, I was led on manipulation and provocation, because I didn`t know how to distinguish the truth from the scam. Very often in the Internet, there is an upsurge of lime information, which in turn affects the growth or decline of the coin. In such situations, I began to drain coins in panic and thereby lost a lot.

Activity: 136
I spent a lot of time on twitter and facebook, participated in 5 ICO, always following all the rules, wrote messages on the forum and in the end did not receive absolutely nothing! Sad
Activity: 182
At the moment I absolutely do not regret that I entered the crypto currency, I just, probably, try to take less thoughtless decisions, invest without knowing where and very much to take risks, that's the key to my success, and then we'll see
Activity: 238
I have lost 1000$ with PCL token and 400$ with ETH in 2018. I'm so said when that happend.
Now I have many ways to earn more money with Crypto Currency market! That's so great!  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 66
i have some experience similar to yours . in February of last year , i sold some ether . at that time , its price was ten dollars . i sold  it for fifty dollars in May  . my brother , don't be discouraged , opportunities will come .
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that I do not start immediately when I learn about it. I just let the time pass where I can start right away. But its all in the past and now I am doing my best to earn profits in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 23
my biggest regret was not to sell everything in december!
definitely this is my biggest regret!
Activity: 58
my biggest regrets are the .hitcoins I bought...
Buying these coin from ATH prices...
Such as Siacoin and Digibtye...
Wish I had bought ETC or SYS more instead of those..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Why constantly think and regret about what you did not have time to do or did not do it right. Just take it as a life lesson and a good experience that will probably save you from more serious problems in the future. New opportunities are born every new day.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I discovered Antshares when it was only a few cents and now it is NEO and it's worth A LOT of money. I can't believe I never invested while it was low Sad could have been a millionaire last year.
Try not to just feel regret when you look at a chart then see that it received a pump. Most prices of a coin like that is faked.
Activity: 39
My biggest regret is not getting BTC at $1800 because I had already missed the boat. Then again at $3k.... $5k.... and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I don't have any regrets. If I saw bitcoin and invested in It a few years ago or other similar thoughts make you regret the missed opportunities and at the same time because of such thoughts you stop seeing numerous opportunities that are open to you at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: