Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 50. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
It took me so long to understand how things work. Knowing when to move from bitcoin to altcoins and altcoins to bitcoin took me so much time to understand. And also I could have buy bitcoin at $400 buy I didn't buy it also was eth was it was just $10. This are my regrets till date
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
My biggest regret is that I entered the crypto-currency market very late (((Could calmly go in early 2017.
Activity: 196
My biggest regret is me investing in all this shitty lending icos. And also bad decision back then when I started crypto. But one have to make some mistakes to learn and grow as well. Have learnt my lessons.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
As of now none. I am enjoying every single bit that doing a crypto. I hav been getting rewarded from Airdrop and bounties that I did partake in. I have bought some tokens at low prices and still in the exchanges waiting for the right time to gain profits. Maybe 1 thing I regret taht I wasn't able to go online for like a week or 2 then check out my tokens. I wasn't able to have them when their prices were high.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
My biggest in crypto is kind of similar to yours because if I had bought when the price was very low, I would have made lots of profit from my investment and another regret is impatience, I was not patient enough to wait when there was a fall when I first invested in crypto and I rushed to sell my coin and the price increased the following week.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
But while I do not watch for myself, I regret that I entered the crypto-currency world, I just go quietly, but I'm sure I try not to take risks, so that I do not regret later
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
I regret most of all that I started dealing with crypto currency late, I lost about a year. But I'm glad that I had time for the party and I hope that it will be a long one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I regret that every time I have fiat ready to convert to crypto (btc or eth usually) I can't restrain myself for immediately buying, without waiting for the best moment. Same goes for the step after that. Once I send my btc or eth to the appropriate exchange, I cannot help myself and immediately buy my altcoins...not being able to resist waiting a bit longer Smiley. I try, but I always fail Smiley.
Activity: 233
I don’t have any regrets for cryptocurrency besides its prices. New members can’t allow themselves to buy good alts if they don’t have enough money. It’s not ok when you can’t buy the whole coin and not its part. Only this fact worries me.
Activity: 161
Believe or not but I don`t have any regrets in my career of crypto currency investor. Even when if cash out at small profit that could`ve been much higher I remind myself that it is still a profit and not a loss by any means.
Activity: 96
I regret investing in several ICOs in the ICO period but not after they joined the exchanges. I could have twice as more coins now for the same money
Activity: 78
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is I have joined it late because I don't believe it when I first heard from a friend of mine and after my friend get some profit from bitcoin that's the time I joined and believe that is true.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Yeah, a lot of us have similar stories. My colleague is in crypto business for several years and he made around 500K USD and I joined only a few months ago because I thought that mining is very complicated. Oh, what a fool Cry
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Like others, my biggest regret is that due my lazyness and being a skeptic, I've started trading in cryptos late, although I knew them for years.
Sometimes I think about all the missed chances and I get really sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
my regret is too rash to buy 1 bitcoin at a high price in early 2018 without analyzing in advance if market conditions are in the moment of selling.
but until now I only feel the loss, but it taught me to be more careful.
Activity: 187
It very unfortunate for me to be involved in cryptocurrencies lately.  I just ignored those stuffs not knowing that the price of bitcoin will skyrocketed. I even had access to bitcoin paying faucet (
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
I regret not investing bitcoin when at that time bitcoin price is still 1000 $, now bitcoin expensive and I can not afford to buy it. Maybe if i buy bitcoin on that day i will get many benefits on this day.
Activity: 252
I wish I knew the crypto market sooner. I think I could have had more of what I have now. There are also stupid deals that lead to losses.
Activity: 181
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency world is i got in to the crypto space is quite late, i almost join and got into crypto space in about 2015, but i lost my interest in them because one of my friend lose their money, after a few months it turns out cryptospace is very promising. that's my biggest regret
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
My biggest regret and disappointment in bitcoin is that I could not save about the present time those bitcoins that I could buy in early 2015, when the price was about 200-230 dollars for one bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: