Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 44. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I wanted to buy TRX when the price was only 30 satoshi, but I wasn't sure about this altcoin, it was just before a bull run... If I invested in this altcoins then, I would make like 30-40X   Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
My biggest regret is when im selling off my antshare/neo when china making issue to banned cryptpcurrency last year, im selling it at very cheap price, even if comparing with neo today price.
Im sure i can earn a good passive income now if im not selling it.
Im also regret to not selling my onion at 16$ early this year, im still having my onion, i hope this year or next, onion will making new all time high
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Yes, I regret is when I sell my coins when the market when it's down. And if I am patient to wait for the market recovered for sure I will get back my profit. And I am aware that the patient is the key to success I.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
your experienced is interested. I have little regret in crypto when I joining BABB project that is really a good project. I dont need long time to wait the price 5times, only one month.
Activity: 154
In 2013 a friend asked me to buy bitcoin for $ 90. At that time I had about $ 5000. I did not choose to invest in bitcoin but chose that money to buy a new car. If I buy bitcoin that time then I have 50 bitcoin. The car I bought at that time is old
Activity: 27
Like most, sold his altcoins at a low price
Activity: 57
We'll we all have regrets  in all aspects in life . for me is when I accidentally sell my coins into lower price .
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
My biggest regrets is "why I stop mining Bitcoin in 2010".
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
My biggest regret is im not selling all my coins in december. Im hold it too long and too greedy and hope it able to grow more and more. Back there i was still a newbee and dont understand how the market works. I also regret cause i didnt invest my money here in 2016. 
Activity: 30
I haven't had any regrets in crypto so far but I heard this is a dangerous place. Many hacks and scams happening daily. I am trying to keep my mind on the bright side and a lot of good things have been happening. This can be a good place.
Activity: 350
I raised in a family of a conventional lifestyle. Eat what's on the table, tighten or loosen my belt if necessary and focus in my monthly basis job. When I first heard news about Bitcoin, it was just about $100 per coin I think. I really would like to invest into it that time but due to my parents influence, they stopped me from doing it. That was my biggest regrets. Now as I am seeing how much the amount per coin, I really feel upset. Maybe perhaps if I just get hold on to my decision and insisted what I want, I probably now holding more than 10 Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
My biggest regret about electronic money is that when bitcoin raises its peak price and does not sell when the bitcoin price goes down, it's a shame that selling it is a shame. Do not like me, please know how to use the electronic money market that cling to it
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
I've purchased my first Bitcoin on 2015 it was only 200 usd and Ethereum during 2016 it was below 10 usd. However, because of shiny object investment that was rampant during that time. I've spent my BTC on HYIP and my Eth on other shiny object investment.  I don't even retain even a single Bitcoin.  I felt like crying when I am not able to recoup my investment.  When the Btc and eth reach the all time high, I've felt like crazy . I missed the chance of becoming financially free which I am looking forward everyday.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
my regret why i know crypto not from the first, let me know crypto long ago maybe i already succeed like master-master in this forum,
I do not seem to have any regrets in crypto, all I can do is try and keep trying.
Activity: 113
Definetly Bitcoin Cash. When bitcoin cash is appeared in poloniex, I haven't got BTC and I have a huge regret about that. If I have, I can be millionner.... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 72
My biggest regret is my later decision to study cryptomarket I first heard about bitcoin 3 years ago and did not pay any serious attention to it. And only last year I began to invest in cryptomarket. And now I think all the time, how much I could achieve now, if I started 3 years earlier.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I bought my first bitcoin at 400 usd in 2015 , at that time i told myself that i will buy 1 bitcoin every month but of course i did not buy.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Its probability to be denied by older geberation who are not planning to learn it and to use it as well. It is a big brake in crypto's development I consider.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I regret of selling out my bitcoin so early just for the purpose of cashing out to go for travel. But who know what will happen in the future, is useless to regret .
Activity: 43
Why do you think late summer is late...it was just before crypto started to hit mainstream...we are just at the begining, make sure you make smart moves...
Pages:
Jump to: