Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 53. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
My biggest regret is that i failed to invest in zebi ico because i was afraid of the market condition, I was thinking the ico will not do well, but after the ico it was listed on the exchange and it did 5 - 7X I regretted it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
The biggest regrets I have in crypto currencies is that I was not careful enough and let emergencies take the best of me. Now I lost everything I worked hard for since the very first day I started here. Even the first phase of the bounty I am in now is already stolen even if it hasn't arrived yet because the manager of the first bounty does not sympathize with people who lost their private keys. He simply does not care. All I can do is cry over all the useless effort in posting quality posts together with all the sleepless nights. So guys, take care of your private keys and choose the right bounties.
Activity: 48
My biggest regret is to become part of scam coins. I invested more than $500 on one of the coin and I came to know it was fraud and I lost all my coins in web wallet. I learnt the lesson hard way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
My biggest regret in the electronics market is that I do not have enough capital to trade. I only invest small so profit is not high. With limited capital, I spend too much time and effort to participate in the campaign to make money. The more money people buy bitcoin to hoard to get rich.
copper member
I have discovered Bitcoin when it had almost zero value, and I did some mining too, for a night or so, but I wasn't impressed.
I admit I didn't read much about it, not even the white paper. Later I heard about it again when it reached $800 and dropped to $250.
I thought that I had to buy a whole bitcoin and of course I didn't buy any. This is the 3rd time, I own some coins of different alts, but the price is too high, and I can't buy many.
I am trying to convince myself that I am still in the early adopters.
Activity: 94
Everyone here have some problem like sell too early or scam or price fall. I ever experience that, but my biggest regret is when I plan to build my mining rig but it's all failed because it broken. I've spend much money for it, and then I lost it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
Thinking that it was the all time high of bitcoin and I sold and after few months the price went higher.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
My biggest regret is that I didn't listen to my friend and didn't start doing bountys in 2017..... I've could of being a hero member, cause no merit was at that time....
Activity: 308
My biggest regret about the crypto is not investing in ethereum, bitcoin and neo before of the january. I hope this time I can make enough investments to get good profits.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
Never regret the trading market. Opportunities always come, but you must learn so you can do better the next time, but the regret will be very bad and it will affect your trading later
Activity: 137
I have regrets that I used to leave tokens behind and wait for their value to rise, and eventually they turned into nothing
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
My biggest regret is that I'm always waiting for better price to buy of to sell and as a result I'm losing potential profit.
Activity: 640
My biggest regret is not selling Bitcoin when it was 18 000$, I was thinking about it, but as a result I chose to hold BTC for long term, what was not the best decision
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I missed the opportunity to invest in a potential project introduced by a friend, he became wealthy after the ICO project, and at that time decided not to join the investment, now I There is still regret on this.
Activity: 56
I'm sure most of us have regrets in this cryptosphere. But we need to realize that there's no point to dwell in those negative thoughts any longer. We've probably missed a ton of lambos but we've also learned a thing or two. And when the next opportunity presents itself we will be proud stand up and say: "No. I will not put all of my savings in slothcoin! Not this time.."
Activity: 539
My biggest regret is that I do not know which coin or ICO to choose to invest now. There must be several coins and ICO in the market, and the output will be more than 100 times in a few years, so it will be very useful to know the names of these items beforehand.
Merit: 1
I heard about bitcoin and began to do it in 2014, still not happy that he merged all two years ago!
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
my biggest regrets in crypto was when bitcoin was 400 dollars and i taught that they coin will fall and i taught i might loss my money if i did buy they coin but before 4 months it was a boom.

Yes...I know that feeling, bro.
But you know, I have decided for myself, that I will not regret never, because the responsibility for my mistakes lays on me only, so I cannot blame anybody else beside me Smiley
And so - I just do, make a decision and act. This is yours! No regrets!
Activity: 95
My biggest regret is to encrypt money too late, if I knew it from 2014, then maybe my life will be better than this, it can make my family happy, there are those who need my help.
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
That governments of states still do not understand what to do and can not decide how to regulate the crypto industry. Because of this, the market does not understand which way to go
Pages:
Jump to: