Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 55. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

My biggest regrets in crypto is selling my coin immediately and not wait for 2weeks, because in just 2 weeks the coin pumps up to 200+% and that is so awful for me, selling my coins immediately gaining profit, but not a huge profit. I am so disappointed when i see the pump coming. That is so awful..
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
My biggest regret is that I sold my coins at cheap rates, and now I still have regrets about this. I was too hasty, and did not analyze the market when holding that coin. that's my mistake and up to now I still have regrets.
Activity: 140
Of course my biggest regrets are not to joining since early ages of this cryptocurrencies world. Even my friend already offered me this chance long time a go, i was a little bit sceptic back then. And now of course he is already much wealthy than me  Grin
Activity: 112
I have no regrets because i have good people around me, they always ready to help me with an advice when i'm stucked. I have never made big mistakes with crypto. Smiley
Activity: 85
My biggest regret when I first learned about cryptocurrency this year, if I knew it from 2012 then maybe my life would be better than this. That's a early lesson for you and i think it's worth because you already gained experiences and lessons from it. Which could help you don't make that mistake in the next time so it's totally worth.
Activity: 112
my biggest regrets in crypto was when bitcoin was 400 dollars and i taught that they coin will fall and i taught i might loss my money if i did buy they coin but before 4 months it was a boom.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
I don't regret anything.. learned a lot.. and want to turn back time now. please, can i do it? Smiley))
Otherwise i just hope i have enough common sense to do things i plan at the moment and in 5 years time i look back and tell- i knew it Smiley
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
My regret is too much. Feeling that I missed a million.. Investment and financing sometimes really need luck. It's too late to discover something good. It is very likely that it will only be purchased when it is over. So this is very dangerous. But he himself thought he missed a million. All those that are not bought are turned several times.
Activity: 46
I regret that I did not know about the crypto currency several years ago that I sold the ETH for $ 10 that I did not delve into the trade when it just developed, which did not recharge at take-off to $ 20,000 and drop to $ 4000 .... Cry
Activity: 169
That is, I didn't have enough patience and sold my crypto currency too early, which caused me to lose a lot. Did not earn that money. We must have enough patience in the encryption market.
Activity: 35
There are common regrets, especially not get in early.

I would say today is still early time to get in. Most of my friends/acquaintances still have no idea about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I will not miss this chance and regret in the future.
Activity: 161
my biggest regret is when I let the the high price passed by without selling my tokens. Now market is in bad condition and my altcoins are affected and I need money, because of this I have no choice but to sell it at this did time.
Activity: 238
I heard about crypto currency in late 2014 as I remember. But at that time I had no any idea about what the crypto currency is. But now, I wish if I could go back to that time again.
Activity: 126
My biggest regret is that I was too late to join the encryption market and did not pass through the big bull market of last year. And because of my misjudgment, I also lost a lot of money.
Activity: 154
Volatility from the outset was inherent in the market of crypto currency, so there is nothing surprising in the current drawdowns. But the fall to 6200 is just horror.
Activity: 94
I have discovered Bitcoin when you could get tons of them for just cents, I liked the idea very much and then I forgot to dig deeper.... Did I will the regrets competition?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
In trading, FOMO is one of the main psychological problems. Remember: you will never guess which token will give the most benefit, and there will always be tokens that will grow in value after the sale. This happens even to professional traders who have a huge experience. There is nothing to worry about. Strive for capitalization of your portfolio to grow. If this happens, then you are on the right track.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I guess my only regret in crypto has just been my general tendency to be greedy and hodl a little too much at points. Nobody is perfect, however if I had been smarter last winter I would be way ahead of where I stand now. With that being said, I am still ahead from where I started so really cannot complain too much.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Hello Guy, Please don't regret your past, your present is a gift, and you also have many change to be rich! Let's research new promising ICO to invest, maybe in the near future you will rich!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
There is no regret that I feel in cryptocurrency because all decision I make so far really happens according to make speculations.
therefore I always earn income and not bear to the loss in investment.
Pages:
Jump to: