Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 68. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Well it is always difficult to know when the best time to sell your coins is and when is the best time to buy one. I believe it is essential to figure out a plan for yourself before investing in anything, think of the time when you want to sell it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
My biggest regret is that I wasn't greedy enough and I have sold all my alt coins too early. I made nice profit, but comparing to what I could have earned is drop in the sea.
I could become rich but ok, life goes on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
Hello, my biggest disappointment in crypto-currencies is that I did not learn about them before, because they have great future and good prospects for development, for today I consider the best current of the modern world
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
My biggest regret in cryptocurrencies is that I came to know about this very late. If I have been in this field sometime ago , I must had made huge money till now. But it's never too late for anything. Now I am studying and investing in cryptocurrencies . I hope I will never get disappointed.
Activity: 76
I should mine while BTC was just for gaming purpose at the early days and hodl till now, mining was pretty easy at that time, easily a few thousands coin on hand
Activity: 29
Similar experience from me, although my biggest regret is not to hold on to coins when they are low like OMG and invest in a mining business when a friend invited me.
Activity: 644
we have too many chances to make money in crypto ,don't waste your time to regret ,be careful to choose next project compare BTC and ETH. you can win!
Activity: 70
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is not being able to buy plenty of bitcoin below $1,000 because I was still hesitant and do not trust bitcoin that time.
trk
Activity: 228
Biggest regret is joining very late, if only I joined earlier than I did Grin
Other than that, not selling in all time high is surely has its own regret. I should've sell it and rebought it at a much lower price
But nothing we can do to our regret, just move on and keep walking
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
 i  don't regret about any cryptocurrency. Sometimes I'm sad from some of my investments, but I do not regret anything.
Activity: 392
I regret that I did not invest in the crypto currency earlier because I was ignorant of the huge potential of this way of earning  Angry
Activity: 350
I bought a coin Power Ledger. Was predicted good growth, but unfortunately, the forecast was not justified. It turns out that I bought it at the highest price. It took 4 months, the coin did not grow.
Activity: 147
As far as I know, Invest a lot of money in many places and you will get a lot of what you will feel in using your money every day. And I am a beginner and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto my review this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day. But Many are calling the perfect side and many good things happen.
Activity: 70
2 things.

1....not joining this forum long ago.
2....not buying Bitcoin when my friend introduced it to me when it was less that $100 (i didn't understand crypto).

Ah well....life goes on
Activity: 150
Well, I can't really pinpoint any costly mistakes that may have caused me any regrets so far since I joined this community. But if I should look at the bounty side, I can say its painful that I missed out on some signature campaign of some mind blowing projects so far. For instance, I missed out on Telcoin's and Dragon's coin SIG campaign. Both of them fetched their participants quite a lot of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If I have regrets in cryptocurrency, it would be due to not buying and holding bitcoin and others top altcoins when their prices are very low as compared to the current prices right now.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
selling altcoin when the value can increase much more. but when i try to keep it up, the price is decrease slowly. and now i keep my coin until the price i better than before. and i ever bought some coin with my bounty's payment in high price. i think this coin is good for future, but until now i regret cause i pay it with all my payment
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
The biggest regret was that one of the tokens am holding last year had a pump from $0.7 to $4.25, during that time I was thinking its going to $10. The regret was that the coin dumped to $0.6 and I didn't sell a dime at $4.25.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
for me, when you sell your coin and unfortunately at the future that's coin go to moon and the price up many times over from your sold price.
Activity: 108
I have no regrets in cryptocurrency yet. My cryptocurrency investment was good and I earned huge profit. You must be wise enough to get higher profit. I always wait for the time that the value of bitcoin is high or on its peak so i could make huge profit and get back what I invested. Many people regret on getting their profits at times that the value of bitcoin is still low and not waiting for the value to get its peak.
Pages:
Jump to: