Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 69. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It was at ICON ICO. I send ETH to participate and don't check tx status. Only on next day, I understand that I've missed this ICO. ICON was very good xxx but not for me
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
My big regret is getting in crypto sphere too late because when i got in, Bitcoin was still young and i didn't know how to use it, the tech, blockchain etc... I was kind of a spectator. Maybe if i had bought some i would be a millionaire at this time. Plus i've missed some Altcoins i wanted to invest on but i was hesitating and guess what they skyrocketed a couple of weeks later.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Well, which one do i say? I have so many regrets! The most important thing on this market is experience, and experience needs time. I hope this is still much chance for me to change better than before.
Activity: 336
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

One of my biggest regret upon engaging to cryptocurrency is when i have bought a token on its ICO price and then kept on holding to it believing that it would still pump even if it already doubled its value. Suddenly bitcoin went down and the price dropped to almost below 1$ now it is on ICO price but that is my greatest regret.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Personally it's not carrying on with my research into the topic following getting obsessed with it's potential in 2012. I litteraly spend hours and hours reading everything I could but there was not much around at the time in terms of infrastructure to make you think others were taking it seriously. So it seemed like a black hole time being spent researching something that may not take off for decades. Boy was I wrong
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I regret I did not take the profits at 20000. Afar from that nothing, before that nothing. Besides done is done. Do not let the past haunt you but learn from it.
Activity: 182
One major regret i could say I have was not discovering the crypto world earlier especially when bitcoin was of a lesser value. Another would be withdrawing coins too quick to convert to fiat when I could have left it to grow and multiply. Now when i look at some coins value, I always feel that sting of regret. Basically, that would have happened to the best of us.
Activity: 392
My biggest regrets when someone told me to try bitcoin.org but I did not do what he say then when my wife entering cryptocurrency I saw how he earn a little by little money by doing simple task.
Activity: 392
 I regret most of all that I did not become interested in crypto currency when I first heard about it. He was too young and stupid. Sad
Activity: 272
While others here are talking about not investing when the price was still low, mine was not joining it before now.

Ponzi scheme had dealth a huge blow to me as I lost a substantial sum in it. So, when a friend told me about this, I waved it off as another Ponzi scheme. Never mind the jingles on local radio stations here advertising firms that are into its buying and selling.

In life and business, persistency is key. My friend's persistence over me in joining cryptocurrency paid off as I later join after had gone on a personal learning mission.

Considering what have made in the little time I joined, my biggest regret is joining late. But, you wouldn't blame a victim of ponzi for considering and weighing his options. 
Activity: 224
I regret that in my world no one suggested that you can buy it for $ 5. I regret that I did not sell $ 20,000. So you can talk endlessly. From this you can take the pluses-experience, knowledge.
Activity: 29
My biggest regret here in cryptocurrency is that I left my account and got discouraged when I joined here in bitcointalk. If I was only patient, maybe I have earned a lot until now.
Activity: 168
I suggest to you, Invest a lot of money in many places and you will get a lot of what you will feel in using your money every day. I am a newbie and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto about my reviews this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day. Many call the perfect side and many good things happen. This could be a great place.
Activity: 210
I want to say, Invest a lot of money in many places and you will get a lot of what you will feel in using your money every day. I am a newbie and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto about my reviews this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day. Many are calling the perfect side and many good things happen .. This can be a great place. Congratulations on the project and good people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
selling to early, so i hodl now
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
When I was invited by my friend to invest in bitcoin last 2014. I could be rich right now if I just followed my friend back then. But past is past, I can still earn money today and just thankful on what I have right now.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Biggest mistake is not dumping while the price is at its peak. If I did during the time when BTC price went more then $19K, I should have sold all and find out when the price goes up again after it hits the bottom. I was regretting the day I kept holding the btc I got. Right now though I'm not sure what is the ATH maybe it will reach $30K but probably this time I'm able to sell.
Activity: 490
there has not been a major incident that I experienced in the crypto world, because I am new in this world. it's just that I regret why I did not know crypto 5 years ago, and buy as much bitcoin, and hold it for sale today.
Activity: 28
A friend told me about bitcoin 5 years ago and I laughed thinking it was a scam and would never be anything. how wrong i was. I wish I'd put in just a little...even as a joke and forgot about it.
Activity: 168
I want to say, Invest a lot of money in many places and you will get a lot of what you will feel in using your money every day. I am a newbie and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto about this my review this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day. Many call the perfect side and many good things happen and It can also be a great place.
Pages:
Jump to: