Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 71. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Honestly, I have a good one 4 you – I bought some BTC @ 15k, bought some more & 18k before selling every BTC that I had @ 14-15k….. All in order to buy…. Wait 4 it…. XRP at around $2.6. Haha, seriously, pray 4 me guys!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Being so greedy that  i waited for btc to reach 22,000 and it didnt happen i should have settled when it reached 20,000 now its down to 8,000 and things like these are unlikely to happen i hope someday it will be back to its league once again.
Activity: 126
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

my biggest regret in cryptocurrency is only one, that is i just got into crypto in desember 2017, i'm quite late to go into crypto although my friend already become a millionaire through crypto, that's my biggest regret.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The time that has passed will never come back again so there is no benefit of remembering about the missed opportunities and cribbing about them. I also saw ETH going past 50USD in 2017 all the way to 150$ then 300 and all the way upto its top. The lesson to be learned from this is that we should do extensive research  and try to find the next ETH or 500, 1000x coin.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
You do not have to regret krypto now, because for you there are many better opportunities, you are waiting for a cheap price so you can invest dibitcoin, so for us it is nice to hold your bitcoin in the long term, so it will get a lot of income at higher prices .
Activity: 70
My biggest regret is that instead of investing Bitcoins in better projects, or even just keeping it to myself, I kept on investing them in various Hyips and revshares and ultimately losing them all!! Now I have no Bitcoins, just some steem, that also just 250!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I should have bought 100 eth in january 2016 and not 40 ethereum. that would have been better. then I would have got 100 ETC. and not only 40 ETC. but you do not know months before
Activity: 126
The fact that I didn't take profit when market was booming
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I can tell that you sold everything too early, could be now with 40 btc already quite rich to be, and not about what not to regret. And in General standards and still sell, even envy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Regret only in that I did not learn about the cryptocurrency in 2009.And in general, I think that I'm doing everything right and in a few years I'll get my profit
It’s early days in Bitcoin land and there’s almost nowhere that accepts Bitcoin. But you have a whole lot of them and your digital wallet is feeling kinda heavy. What do you do? The favorite American pastime, of course – you buy things you don’t really need!
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
Regret only in that I did not learn about the cryptocurrency in 2009.And in general, I think that I'm doing everything right and in a few years I'll get my profit
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
My best regret is that I only gained thorough knowledge about cryptocurrency last few months ago. I wish I knew its existence earlier. I used to ignore the coins industry and that's because I have read lots of negative topics about it. But now I realized that those who are saying that crypto is not good are those people who already earned a lot from it. I think this is their strategy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
This is the magic of the world of cryptography, and you never know how much it will be worth in the future, so I have been drawing close attention to them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I guess when we earn through a bounty program last October 2017. We waited for sometime and sold the coin around december around 3K USD. Just after a month that token that we sold during december should be around 150K USD. Imagine the difference. If we only waited for just a month. We could have that fortune already. But that's ok, it's always part of the journey.

This what will happen most of us who are in this world of crytocurrencies. We feel disappointed sometimes when we loss the wealth that we have. To share with, the biggest regrets that I had heard was the situation of my co employee who lost his coins, and was being stolen by unknown individual in his MEW. The amount estimated of that coins was up to 50K USD. Unfortunately he lost it without knowing how it happened.    
Activity: 95
I received an email on the 29th of April 2012 from a close friend who basically said I should buy BTC.
They were $5 each.

Of course I regret not buying any.

That can be a huge pity. If you spent $ 100 to buy Bitcoin for $ 5 then now you have become a billionaire. I knew Bitcoin when it first started, but I did not invest in it. I really regret to ignore the opportunity to become billionaires
Activity: 129
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that I don't believe it before, the time that I can still afford to buy. I doubted cryptocurrency before, I thought it was just a scam but the fact that it can give us a brighter future. But for me, it is not yet too late. Maybe now I can't afford to buy but I can still catch.
Activity: 210
I'm sorry I didn't sell my Ethereum earlier this year when it was $1,200.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Well, which one do i say? I have so many regrets! The most important thing on this market is experience, and experience needs time. I think i’ve been more careful lately than i used to be, i’m trying to analyze better but still, i shouldn't have sold those bitcoins  
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
The biggest regret I have with regards to cryptocurrency is that I did not come to realize as early as possible the good things this can give or offer to active ones in this forum. It took me a year or two before I was convinced morefully to digital currencies.
Activity: 111
my biggest regret is why i just know bitcoin and altcoin now that hargannya have started high, if i know bitcoin at low price chances I can buy and now can get big provit  Roll EyesBTC
Pages:
Jump to: