Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 70. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
I never had any regrets in Crypto, but I've heard a lot about this dangerous place. And also, many scams are happening daily. But Iam keeping my mind on a good side. But probably I think those could be a good place.
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
I got to know about Bitcoin when it was about $700 through a friend but I never really did any due diligence to know about what it is set to do and the underlying technology. I invested it in a supposed cloud mining site, which later disappeared into thin air. That event discouraged me. However, about a year later, I got to read and know more about cryptocurrencies and Blockchain but the train had already taken off.
I regretted leaning back and not learning after losing my BTC investment to that scam hash ocean site. But I'm back again and better, anyway.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I once did panic sell when crypto price went down. but if I am patient for about a month, the price has started to rise. I am very sorry about the decision.

So it was necessary to transfer funds to another even more promising project (coin). I do it all the time, it's good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I got a lot of trx by participating in their ico project, and I sold them at an early date. If I have it, I will make a good fortune.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I once did panic sell when crypto price went down. but if I am patient for about a month, the price has started to rise. I am very sorry about the decision.
Merit: 1
My biggest regret is that I do not now know which coin or ICO to choose for investment. Now there are certainly several coins on the market and ICO, which in a few years will yield more than x100, it would be very beneficial to know in advance the names of these projects.
For now, I dont ever encountered regrets when it comes on losses of coins. Once the project will end and immediately distributed tokens I cash out for the safety and security .But I try to found out that investing is really a big opportunity even its too much risky.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The most insulting in the crypto currency is my coin center, I dealt with their bounty and this project paid me $ 200, the price went right up to 1800 for all my coins but I kept and then I got such news that it's scam!
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
My biggest regret is that I do not now know which coin or ICO to choose for investment. Now there are certainly several coins on the market and ICO, which in a few years will yield more than x100, it would be very beneficial to know in advance the names of these projects.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that i choose not buy ethereum, i have 11 btc then ,i  determine to hold the btc which i suppose to use to buy ethereum..
Well even 11btc itself is a huge amount of money if you sell it at the right time when bitcoin price hits the ATH right in december not long ago!
I remember when the price of ETH were still below 0.02 and I think meh, maybe it won't grow anymore and I was mistaken, I think i got the same regret as you too, life is really unexpected.
Activity: 202
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that i choose not buy ethereum, i have 11 btc then ,i  determine to hold the btc which i suppose to use to buy ethereum..
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Many has the same story as you mate. I think I have somewhat the same regret, and that is why I didn't venture on it early on and became one of the pioneers persons in the market. I actually encountered this market and cryptocurrencies, in general, about four years ago. However, back then, I didn't have the courage to venture in it, plus I didn't have the capital to try it, and finally, I also didn't trust the market, for I thought that it was some sort of scheme. However, since I don't dwell on the past, I am still thankful to have had the second chance.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Cryptocurrency holders are in peace, don't like taxes, but are grateful to fees, they help the system. Taxes is a never ending hole that breakes the world in two. Taxes are nightmares.
Merit: 12
The biggest regret that I can remember now is the day Iknow about bitcoin and ethereum, at that time, their price is so low that I can buy 3 or 4btc and hundred of eth, but I doubt these currencies and survive in the future and use money for another things
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
Honestly, I have a good one 4 you – I bought some BTC @ 15k, bought some more & 18k before selling every BTC that I had @ 14-15k….. All in order to buy…. Wait 4 it…. XRP at around $2.6. Haha, seriously, pray 4 me guys!

hahaha, well, that's very unfortunate. investing on their highest peak and selling them out of panic so you won't lose more of your assets.
I am thinking, if you hold those crypto assets then it would take a year to earn profits because Bitcoin had already lost it's around 70% of market cap since second week of this January.
If I were you, this time is the best time to invest instead and if you do, higher chances of getting your lose when the Crypto market will rise back.
MY BIGGEST regret is that i dint get into crypto currency early enough, was still afraid and the bet prices passed me while still waiting for it to be authenticated

That's also my huge mistake and regrets because a friend of mine started to share about this forum and how the crypto works and earn through it but I didn't try to act like I am interested because that time I am hooked with my current passion which is Photography.
after half a year, we met on my vacation and tried to convince me again for the second time that this would be the best way to earn more than what we earn on our job so I took it seriously and after 6 months I earned my 10 year salary. Wow!!! I really can't believe it that I should supposed to start joining bounty campaigns since early last year 2017 so that I would get more today.
But still I am thankful because I am holding decent amount of Crypto Assets today.
since last year I am being rewarded by Oyster a decent amount of PRL but that time it's price value was so low and it didn't invited me to invest more because I just thought it will on the ground forever.
and then the 6 weeks passed by Oyster PRL pumped as high as almost $5 so my jaw dropped and that's my biggest regret why I didn't invest while it's way too cheap that time and now I still holding decent amount of Crypto Assets but I really wish that I invested more PRL while I still have a chance.
Activity: 177
MY BIGGEST regret is that i dint get into crypto currency early enough, was still afraid and the bet prices passed me while still waiting for it to be authenticated
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If the coins could be saved, I would have made repairs from my parents, I would have bought a car, an apartment, I would have traveled. That's what I really do not want to do, so it's to think what I would do with this money. By my failure, I forever doomed myself to work for a pittance, while the lucky ones will burn their lives.
Activity: 31
Honestly, I have a good one 4 you – I bought some BTC @ 15k, bought some more & 18k before selling every BTC that I had @ 14-15k….. All in order to buy…. Wait 4 it…. XRP at around $2.6. Haha, seriously, pray 4 me guys!
Activity: 161
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that I shouldn't join earlier,a lot of people already earn much money from it and I missed that opportunity but I am still hoping that I can also get money from crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: