Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 67. (Read 20179 times)

oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
My biggest disappointment is BTS!I thinking that a very good coin, but it's still undervalued...Just bad marketing... Embarrassed
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
I have the similar story like yours! I came to know about bitcoins when it price is less than $10 and of a truth I have over a $1,000 dollars to invest in any risk venture and I decided to go for binary options trading. The end story is that I loses all my investment through binary options trading. Now that some coins are below $0.001 the right time to buying them is now and right time to sell them is in future.
Activity: 46
A long time ago, I mined cryptocurrency, it was the time when a whole bitcoin could be earned in a week. But since then he did not bring me much income, I threw this case, along with the wallets on which now lies 2-3 bitcoins... and I forgot the passwords for the wallets, Yes, I even name purses forgot.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
My biggest regret is when I have enough money to invest here in crypto, but I did not try to invest even in one. If only I invested before, for sure I would have gain much money and that would be greater value than in my other ways of earning coins. So now, I would store my coins in the wallet and try not to spend it so that I would have a bigger profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I regret about selling all my  bitcoin at 2000$ price in last summer,lost huge profit.And also regret about sellin Neo at 40$ and litecoins at 30$ Sad
Activity: 189
I regret only one thing that I learned about cryptocurrency only in 2017. But I think Cryptocurrency is still at the beginning of its journey. I'll have a chance to make some money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I have no regrets because i have good people around me, they always ready to help me with an advice when i'm stucked. I have never made big mistakes with crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
My biggest failure is that when the market was at the peak and many tokens cost good money, I did not sell them because they thought that they would continue to grow but they fell in price and now they were still
Activity: 35
I have discovered Bitcoin when you could get tons of them for just cents, I liked the idea very much and then I forgot to dig deeper.... Did I will the regrets competition?
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
I know about bitcoin when the price around $200 after crash from around $1700. In that time, i thought that was a buble already pops out but today bitcoin price around $9000 but i never regret anything because believe comes after we doing research and experience
The trick is to step back and picture what would make the technology you’re evaluating become practical or as is the case with Bitcoin, valueable; for something with enough value will have its practicality made for money is earned.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
I expect a serious rise from the beginning of May to the end.
Activity: 798
I know about bitcoin when the price around $200 after crash from around $1700. In that time, i thought that was a buble already pops out but today bitcoin price around $9000 but i never regret anything because believe comes after we doing research and experience
copper member
Activity: 322
 i did join in crypto very late although my friends told me but i did not join at that time.
i did not sell my coins at 40x now it is of no value..... some other coins i sold at early stage they are also 20 to 30x now.

all this is not regret to me but i missed these chances but every time i learn new things in crypto market.
i am happy that i am in crypto & learning a lot every day.

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Most of all, I regret that only recently I started to actively invest in cryptocurrencies. I learned about bitcoin 4 years ago, but then I did not attach much importance to it and this is my mistake. If I over the past few years actively invested and traded cryptocurrency today could be a rich man.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It was a very regrettable experience. If you are more patient and hold Bitcoin and wait for it until now surely you must have become a Milyarder because of Bitcoin.Saya also actually have a less good experience in the world Crypto, I was offered my friend to invest Bitcoin, then Bitcoin price is still $ 800. I still doubt the Bitcoin first. and I did not take the opportunity offered by my friend.
After 1 year the price of Bitcoin to $ 15000, I am very sorry about it. My friend is a Milyarder and I am just starting Bitcoin.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
My biggest regret is why I didn't buy bitcoin when it was under $10 and buy them a lot as I can. That is my biggest regret, even it was a dream but wished that I could back at that time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is not buying when the assets  were very very cheap. For example I can to know about Neo when it was at the price of $0.35, I also knew when Ethereum was sold at $7 this and many other opportunities  I missed are my biggest regret. But I equally learn from those mistakes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
I unfortunately did not know about bitcoin when it is so cheap. But I knew about Ethereum when it costs about$5. Know that the coin is promising, but not bought coins. And bought when he was on 300$. Not a good deal. But I am not upset about this, because the cryptocurrency market is only emerging, and there will be many successful projects.
Activity: 55
No regrets at all. I believe cryptocurrecy is a blessings for  for many  yesterday, today and forever Smiley
Activity: 183
Someday I hope to see my invested money: P In general, I am optimistic and I think that 2018 will be very good for our industry
Pages:
Jump to: