Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 73. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
When bitcoin was 120$ I decided to buy it. But that time I have no true information who to do it. But time passed, and I forgot about it. In couple years I remembered about it but it was too late.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm very sorry that I could not keep the bitcoins that I bought in 2015 for 220 dollars. There was no one who would tell me that I need to save them.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
I think the frustration here is those who bought at the peak and now to bite your elbows, what to do with such low prices, and whether to sell coins.
Activity: 98
I have been aware into cryptocurrency world two months ago. When I first heard it I’ve been interested, but because my priority was studying first, my interest in crypto has gone because I thought it is only a distraction in my studies. Later on when my friends were talking about crypto every day, my curious feeling turns in joining this world, so my biggest regrets was not joining as early as I can.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I dint see any coins much cheaper while I started crypto currency work . But I regret not selling my holding while 2017 December pump while comparing that value with current my coins value now almost lost 90% reduced . I really regret about that .
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I considered it my biggest regret in cryptocurrency in which I did not believe in it and disregard of joining in some earlier time ,for now I am just getting started in joining the bitcoin organization ,but now it is okey because I am now a member of the group.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Maybe one of my biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is when I decided not to invest a huge amount of money when Bitcoin is at low price! I should have a huge amount right now. I know that there's a purpose though.
My only. regret in cryptocurrency is that i don't believe to it at first i know it, because im afraid when it comes in an Internet, but i doesn't matter anymore because past is past just accept what happen. The important thing is i try to used it last year until now and surely i will continuously used it for this upcoming years. And im think im lucky last year because when i first used it the value is lower then months passed the value of all coins are rising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Maybe one of my biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is when I decided not to invest a huge amount of money when Bitcoin is at low price! I should have a huge amount right now. I know that there's a purpose though.
Activity: 109
Well maybe my greatest regret is that I haven't known this early, because if so, I might have finish my studies with the degree I want using the money I will earned from crypto to pay school bills especially the tuition fee, I might have send my siblings to school to get the course they want and I could have been help my parents in their financial needs while they were still young. Maybe if I learned early about crypto I already had help our poor community in terms of food and hospitalization.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
Buying some coins on January 2018 early when the crypto market is on bubble. This makes me loss almost 50% of my asset.
But i'm still holding some coins too, that having a great potential in the future
Activity: 420
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons, I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered Neko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
My biggest regret for Cryptocurrency is why I do not know Cryptocurrency from the past. Maybe if I had known from the year 2009, now I've got anything I want to have. But from the regret, I want to learn more spirit, so the results can also follow what I do.
Activity: 171
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

In 2011 I called up a coworker and said 'hey there is a new digital currency called bitcoin, we should both put in 100 each. if we lose it all no big deal'.  We both agreed, a few days later the bitcoin market crashed and was frozen for 2 weeks.  No one could get in or out. That spooked me big time and I did not invest.  I should have went in harder because when trading resumed the prices were even lower. So My $100 would have been worth over $15 million.  Yuppers...
Activity: 154
A big regret I had in the cryptocurrency market is when I wanted to buy the NEM coin for  0.02 dollars I was very afraid to make the transaction since NEM at that time was very new to the market it does have great potential I passed on to the opportunity and then suddenly it had risen to nearly 25 cents in a couple of days which gave me a great deal of loss.
Activity: 31
Thinking BTC was expansive at 125 USD, seeing ETH below 100$ and thought that it couldnt go much higher because people love BTC.

December happened, FOMOed in, jan happened.
am now living under a bridge
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
In crypto currency, my biggest regret is that I wasn't able to buy a bitcoin the time that its price is 300$ only.
I've been thinking, if I have buy even 1 btc at that time. I should have a big profit today.
Many regretted that part, the first time we heard it , we don't trust it enough that we waited long or we only tried it when it already reaches its value too high from the first time we see it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105

You?
In crypto currency, my biggest regret is that I wasn't able to buy a bitcoin the time that its price is 300$ only.
I've been thinking, if I have buy even 1 btc at that time. I should have a big profit today.
Activity: 182
One of my biggest regrets in the cryptocurrency world was when I was holding on to iota for many months and then before selling it at a price of $5.50 I sold it at a price of $.70 on an interesting project of ADX. The project dropped to the price of $0.25 and I had suffered great losses at an opportunity cost of great profits in that deal
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I remember Dash to be introduced in the market in the early days of January. At that time the investment would have cost me around 7 thousand dollars when DASH was at a price of 20 cents, within 2 weeks it had risen 200 percent in value. Had I made that investment I would have made millions in profit by now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
my biggest regret was that i never invested in cryptocurrency earlier, which has cost me a hug lost by missing out in the cheaper rate of bitcoin, because for those who where able to bought bitcoin in the early stage has all the make a hug profit, but i still believe that with the little opportunity that i have utilized so far am still on the moving trail. 
Activity: 164
My biggest regret is also missing out on Bitcoin when it was cheap. I did not even know about it or how to buy it back then.
Pages:
Jump to: