Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 88. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 128
I have discovered Bitcoin when it had almost zero value, and I did some mining too, for a night or so, but I wasn't impressed.
I admit I didn't read much about it, not even the white paper. Later I heard about it again when it reached $800 and dropped to $250.
I thought that I had to buy a whole bitcoin and of course I didn't buy any. This is the 3rd time, I own some coins of different alts, but the price is too high, and I can't buy many.
I am trying to convince myself that I am still in the early adopters.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I did not buy bitcoin and ethereum when they were cheap
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
I have no regrets in crypto currency but a lot of lesson I learneď. The fact that Im still in process that need to learned more about virtual currency and I will continue doing my own research.
Maybe my regrets is 2009 Bitcoin already introduce and I started September 2017.

#Datrius
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Aside from joining to the bitcoin late,As of this moment i dont have any regrets in cryptocurrency its because i dont still have bitcoin in my wallet and i have not experience the trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Falling in love with a coin and not strategically taking profit and reinvesting back into the company, or cashing out when others FOMO
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

You?
One of my regret is when i sell my bitcoin too early thinking it will deep later but unfortunately it didn't happen and it quadruple the price and i almost hit my head in the wall for being so dumb  t sell my bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
buying elixir at 2$ before the crash
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Selling way too early because of panic moment and buy at high entry price because of not patience enough

Damn, Crypto is about patience and gotta be cool with your mind
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Personally, I do not have such a great regret, I just lost about $ 1000 But I heard that there are people who have lost much larger amounts. There are people who have lost entire houses and apartments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
My biggest regrets in this cryptocurrency market is that I know invest in bitcoin last two year back if I put money that time then I will be a millionaire. I have regrets for this.
Activity: 336
My biggest regret is that a year ago I sold 1 bitcoin and bought a smartphone.  Also, I invested the cryptocurrency in the scam HYIP.  But despite such regrets, I'm very glad that I learned about the cryptocurrency, I have new knowledge, interests.  And i regret those people who still reject crypto-currencies.
Activity: 27
I could have bought bitcoin for 5$ when I learned about this world but I didn't - Probably wiser today cause of this too Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
My biggest regret is not joining the crypto buzz early enough. Someone tried to convince me in 2015 to buy "The Billion Coin" though it ended up being a scam project. but if I had shown a lot intersst then and do my own research like I always do. I would have seen through "the billion coin" scam and probably invest in the right places instead
Activity: 462
My biggest regret was selling bitcoin at $300 thinking that is the highest price bitcoin could get to. It is something unforgettable that I literally pauperized myself by making huge decision that has cost millions for me in the present!
Merit: 4
All the way up
I am regretfull how its possible that I didnt see Bitcoin 2 or 3 years ago, this make me very sad that I didnt see this before. Now i am very happy that I invested here.
Yes it all takes a matter of time and not only you regret what did you did but just continue what you are doing right now. Don't regret things again and by that you will be happier and you will continue to strive more, never get jealous ot anybody, just focus on your self goal.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
My worst regret was not entering crypto when I first discovered it. And then again when I entered I was way too emotional with my trades and never managed it well. I got rekt without proper knowledge of the crypto market. I Learnt the hard way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

You?
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that when I panic sell my ETN (Electroneum) coins with a value of 0.00000624 btc that time but today the value of the ETN coins is 0.03 usd, though I used the money in the best way possible, I gave Christmas gifts to my family yet it was still a regret in my crypto life. My advice to everyone whoa re holding altcoins right now is just patiently wait for the right time and when the right time comes it will be you coins' time. Just hold it! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I regret that crypto is an industry too much amenable to PR and hype illusions. If McAfee will write in his twitter that OneCoin is a great coin, everybody will buy it and it's price will grow. That's really sad.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
My biggest regret when I was watching the ethereum last year on coinmarketcap then I don't even buy it. Now I reliazed the power of holding coins that few years holding can make you rich on cryptocurreny but before buying a coin we should research for it. Now I'm still searching for a coin that has a big potential for a big pump. I'm looking both on initial coin offering and existing potential coins. This is only my experience and opinion regarding this topic.
Oh damn, im sure there are a bunch of the examples of the people selling to early, one of the recent ones was with the Verge, bought in when it was 40 satoshi, and sold when it was 200, after a few days it went up to 2000 satoshis, thats probably the biggest regret lately Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: