Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 89. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Biggest regret for me so far has to be not entering in earlier on. I had a couple holdings some time ago but never thought to get more involved until recently. Bad mistake, but once I realized the opportunity I hopped in fully. Not the worst thing that ever happened because I am fully involved now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Like others I regret aboun what I didn't buy bitcoins when it price $500, just thinking the price will go down. Friends told me what he won't go down, but I didn't belive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
To me it is not talking Bitcoin serious when I first heard about it, I use to visit thepiratebay then and came across Bitcoin but what I was thnking about then was that it is used for only bad deal until recent time, I understand they idea behind it, but it is better to be late than never
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Same as you, I've discovered bitcoin at the same time this forum on earlier but i didn't buy the idea of joining or even investing in any of the coins because i was reluctant due to the fact that i don't have any knowledge about it. If only i've started earlier, I wouldn't be affected by the the new merit system, also i could've gotten bigger profit by i know. Just imagine that BTC is at 8k$ right now, to which i could've bought it at a small amount.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
My only regret it's that I didn't found the crypto world with much more time before, I am only in it for about 6 months and I love it.I really hope that maybe some day we gonna eliminate fiat 100%.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
That I bought some cheap semi illegal stuff with bitcoin in 2011.... What if I just had seen the potential and saved them instead?...
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Traded all my Litecoin for Monero in Dec 2016. Litecoin had been dead for years, and I held for a long time (about 2 years). I finally lost faith in LTC fundamentals and decided Monero was the superior coin. I still feel like XMR is superior, but these nutty LTC prices make me feel as though I would have been better off staying.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
eHarvestHub
Definetly Bitcoin Cash. When bitcoin cash is appeared in poloniex, I haven't got BTC and I have a huge regret about that. If I have, I can be millionner....
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I knew the term "Bitcoin" for around 7 years.
But I don't know why, I was sure that it was a game like Second Life rather than cryptocurrency.
The day I learned BTC was not a game but a cryptocurrency I was devastated and felt so stupid.
Activity: 182
my biggest regrets are the .hitcoins I bought...
Buying these coin from ATH prices...
Such as Siacoin and Digibtye...
Wish I had bought ETC or SYS more instead of those..
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I bought 30 pieces of ethereum in january 2016. At that time I did not think that the course could go so high. then I would have bought certainly 500 pieces. and that I sold ethereum blue too soon. I had to wait and also at etherdelta buy so the course was still deep
Activity: 336
I am regretfull how its possible that I didnt see Bitcoin 2 or 3 years ago, this make me very sad that I didnt see this before. Now i am very happy that I invested here.
Activity: 378
There is no any or biggest regret that I feel about cryptocurrency.
In fact I am very, very, very fortunate and thankful in God that give me a chance to join in this industry; with cryptocurrency money is not a big problem now. All earnings will be get in easiest way and legal also.
Activity: 308
There are no any regrets in my life about cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact I am very thankful that I become part of this to start a new life and new journey.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
buying bitcoin in $5 each, i just watching and not buy any.. i very biggest regrets about that. but that's okay, another coin is waiting for my profit
Activity: 531
Well my only biggest regret in digital currencies is not buying it when its price were so cheap. I could have buy a lot of altcoins then invest it for long term and sell it now where its price are currently rising.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I didn't understand margin trading on altcoins. My first encounter was on poloniex. Early this year , I invested 1000 USD ,open a huge margin position and hoping the market will move in my favor but it went against me and I was force liquidated. I regret it and hope not to make such a mistake again.
Activity: 126

You?

I regret not paying much attention to Bitcoin a few years back when I heard about it in the news. Right now it's a little late for me to join the fun, but still, I am willing to try. Hopefully the crypto will truly be the tehnology of the future.
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
Bought several ETH when they were around 350$ and traded all of them for IOTA when it was 4,33$. Still hodling... Roll Eyes
Activity: 55
there r scams in the crypto world just like scams in the real world. crypto is no different. Win some lose some
Pages:
Jump to: