Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your expectation - page 7. (Read 2135 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
April 01, 2022, 05:59:04 PM
If bitcoin is legal then there will be many restrictive rules, even I'm sure the government will set a bitcoin price which may be different from market conditions, but in general if it is legalized then this is good because it will make users feel safe and not worry about the future of bitcoin.
A government can't set a price they want and if this is possible then why no one can't predict the value of bitcoin? earning a profit will be much easier then. Bitcoin is not a fiat where someone can put if how much value they want but bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that is not controlled by someone else. Its value will depend only on the demand and supply.

Bitcoin being legalized doesn't mean that they put some strict laws in it. Being legalized only means that buying and selling bitcoin is now allowed on that country. Regulation is what makes it safer while it can also make it more stricter. More legalization means more demand but we can't avoid the fluctuations and price decline sometimes.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
March 31, 2022, 12:08:18 AM
We have heard all the news about countries deciding to make bitcoin as legal, the latest being Russia and Ukraine as they both are also in some political problem. Obviously with this new statement that has been made on bitcoin status in those countries, it could be regulated by the government.
What is your expectation of bitcoin ?
What we are worried about if bitcoin is made legal in use in the country, then bitcoin is no longer decentralized, and there will be many rules governing bitcoin's journey in the future, but on the one hand if bitcoin begins to be legalized, the level of trust of people will be even greater in carrying out investments, because people think state regulations are the safest thing to follow, it's the same as saving money in the bank

If bitcoin is legal then there will be many restrictive rules, even I'm sure the government will set a bitcoin price which may be different from market conditions, but in general if it is legalized then this is good because it will make users feel safe and not worry about the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
March 27, 2022, 12:12:57 AM
We have heard all the news about countries deciding to make bitcoin as legal, the latest being Russia and Ukraine as they both are also in some political problem. Obviously with this new statement that has been made on bitcoin status in those countries, it could be regulated by the government.
What we are worried about if bitcoin is made legal in use in the country, then bitcoin is no longer decentralized, and there will be many rules governing bitcoin's journey in the future, but on the one hand if bitcoin begins to be legalized, the level of trust of people will be even greater in carrying out investments, because people think state regulations are the safest thing to follow, it's the same as saving money in the bank
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 26, 2022, 05:09:08 PM
I think countries in Europe will not legalize Bitcoin, because we know that they are all still in the EU zone with the United States,
so don't hope for EUROPE, but for countries in ASIA, RUSSIA and AFRICA, there is still great hope for legalizing Bitcoin,
and reportedly Russia has also legalized Bitcoin there.
All possibilities is there but to mind off that even if they do have negative stance towards bitcoin but doesnt mean that it would already be final.We've seen several places or countries had changed up their perception towards

Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies as a whole thats why we cant really make out any conclusions yet on which they might be blocking or banning it for now but sooner or later when the trend and benefits could be seen then they
would really make out some u-turn move which is something to be anticipated but lets not rush things up because they would eventually coming into this manner.
true , there are several points that can be taken from this statement , because putin often do things that are beyond everyone 's expectations . But in this case I have seen so many important options in crypto development in these two countries from Ukraine and Russia. one of them is the fact that Ukraine accepts donors via crypto but the news from Russia I haven't read or seen from their social media.  but I hope these two countries are able to follow in the footsteps of Elsavador who has legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
March 26, 2022, 04:16:53 PM
My hope is that in the future there will be other countries that legalize Bitcoin as a legal tender like El Salvador has done. Moreover, by adopting blockchain technology, Bitcoin can overcome the financial problems of developing countries and poor countries in the world to encourage a better financial system. Therefore, hopefully in the future, more countries will decide to make bitcoin legal and blockchain technology innovation.
I think countries in Europe will not legalize Bitcoin, because we know that they are all still in the EU zone with the United States,
so don't hope for EUROPE, but for countries in ASIA, RUSSIA and AFRICA, there is still great hope for legalizing Bitcoin,
All possibilities is there but to mind off that even if they do have negative stance towards bitcoin but doesnt mean that it would already be final.We've seen several places or countries had changed up their perception towards

Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies as a whole thats why we cant really make out any conclusions yet on which they might be blocking or banning it for now but sooner or later when the trend and benefits could be seen then they
would really make out some u-turn move which is something to be anticipated but lets not rush things up because they would eventually coming into this manner.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
March 26, 2022, 12:34:21 PM
It is clear that the role and importance of bitcoin is growing very high by relevance.  In the geopolitical situation, bitcoin is gradually coming into the spotlight.  If Russia can decide to legalize bitcoin then Europe can give the answer and for bitcoin they are unstoppable in any related regulatory form.  Risks that could backfire would then only increase the chances that bitcoin could prove and represent.

It's just based on the current situation that they are in that Russia decided to be more friendly. But if there is no war, for sure they will continue their hard line stance against crypto because they want to promote their own CBCD.

But since everything is turning ugly on their side because of the sanctions of the West, they are looking for other means to sell their own to have some money to continue their war. So now they are thinking of allowing countries to pay them with bitcoin or any other crypto.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
March 26, 2022, 11:11:01 AM
It is clear that the role and importance of bitcoin is growing very high by relevance.  In the geopolitical situation, bitcoin is gradually coming into the spotlight.  If Russia can decide to legalize bitcoin then Europe can give the answer and for bitcoin they are unstoppable in any related regulatory form.  Risks that could backfire would then only increase the chances that bitcoin could prove and represent.
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
March 26, 2022, 11:07:34 AM
My hope is that in the future there will be other countries that legalize Bitcoin as a legal tender like El Salvador has done. Moreover, by adopting blockchain technology, Bitcoin can overcome the financial problems of developing countries and poor countries in the world to encourage a better financial system. Therefore, hopefully in the future, more countries will decide to make bitcoin legal and blockchain technology innovation.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
March 26, 2022, 08:45:59 AM
Regulations may come possible but probably of some limitations. I presume that once Bitcoin becomes legal in all countries, many businesses will open for this as an additional payment option. Of course, I'd preferred to remain decentralized but if the only way to help stop frauds and illegal activities using crypto, then I have to go along with the government control.

And there is one thing I saw about legalization, it helps to gain trust from the community.  Seeing Bitcoin considered as legal tender, surely changes market misconceptions and negative views. 
Activity: 1130
Merit: 107
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 26, 2022, 02:57:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
March 14, 2022, 01:26:54 AM
what expectation are you referring here mate? if you are asking about what would be the movement of Bitcoin price? then you can clearly see it now because of these 2 countries under War then the price of bitcoin is refraining from growing.
meaning the expectation of growing is not in the line today.

and about Ukraine and Russia considering the adoption of Bitcoin? lets not take this into consideration now and in the next following years .
I would guess that expectation of where Bitcoin will stand in the legal parts of the world. This doesn't mean that every nation needs to make it a legal tender like El Salvador makes it. But, even laws could be seen as bigger or better or worse. So, do you expect it to be better and doing great with laws, like supportive laws such as in Miami or in Texas? Or do you expect it to be more like china where it is banned and you are having trouble.

I personally believe that we should be expecting a good drop in the bad approach for the near future because most nations saw the benefit of it with the war, and there will be a lot more supportive laws from more nations.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 14, 2022, 12:22:02 AM
what expectation are you referring here mate? if you are asking about what would be the movement of Bitcoin price? then you can clearly see it now because of these 2 countries under War then the price of bitcoin is refraining from growing.
meaning the expectation of growing is not in the line today.

and about Ukraine and Russia considering the adoption of Bitcoin? lets not take this into consideration now and in the next following years .
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
March 11, 2022, 02:48:48 PM
No one wants war other than few people, and this time it has been taking place between Russia and Ukraine. Through this war only good that has happened is the people's realisation about having bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Along with this, it has provided good visibility to bitcoin.

The war sanctions over Russia led to the increased usage of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies during the first week of the war. The same pushed the market high when the world market is experiencing decline. I don't expect the market to turn bullish or bearish, but I believe governments will get interested in hodling cryptocurrency as emergency reserve fund.
Those people at the top are simply too powerful, if you were to ask the majority of the people if they would like for a war to happen the vast majority will answer that question with a no, and yet here we are, the war went on just because an incredibly small minority of people hold all the power and now not only the people that opposed the war are suffering the consequences of it, they have to pay the highest price we can pay over such an useless war.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
March 08, 2022, 07:52:23 PM
I was expecting something big changes to happen in bitcoin market since last 10 days but nothing happened anything like that which mean the political tension between Russia and Ukraine is not significantly impacting bitcoin market anymore. At the same time, if they are making bitcoin legal in their countries then stories will be completely different but I wish war cannot be a reason for bitcoin to get into bullish mode, basically.

I am not having any changes in my view on bitcoin market since the times of last ATH occurrence. I mean there are still plenty of chances for bitcoin to get into $100k levels by mid of this year. Pandemic crisis are settling down and we may see peace talk progress from Russia hence expectation of $100 is still alive with me.
What happens is that what really affects the market is the uncertainty, so before the war began the markets were very nervous about the possibility of a war so when it finally materialized then the market went down heavily, but now that the war has become a reality the investors are dealing with it and it is not having as much of an effect as it did at the beginning of the conflict, with the obvious exceptions of Russia and Ukraine which are directly involved in the war.
Before, Present or After it wouldnt still give out any significant effects or something which is obviously affecting it because market is always been that unpredictable on the first place which
it is always been hard for you to determine on where prices could possibly go which it is really something that you could just handle it out. So i do still stick out on whats my mindset
as always and wont be looking that much about fundamentals or sentiments around because it would really be that significant.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 08, 2022, 07:34:09 PM
No one wants war other than few people, and this time it has been taking place between Russia and Ukraine. Through this war only good that has happened is the people's realisation about having bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Along with this, it has provided good visibility to bitcoin.

The war sanctions over Russia led to the increased usage of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies during the first week of the war. The same pushed the market high when the world market is experiencing decline. I don't expect the market to turn bullish or bearish, but I believe governments will get interested in hodling cryptocurrency as emergency reserve fund.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
March 08, 2022, 03:26:57 PM
I was expecting something big changes to happen in bitcoin market since last 10 days but nothing happened anything like that which mean the political tension between Russia and Ukraine is not significantly impacting bitcoin market anymore. At the same time, if they are making bitcoin legal in their countries then stories will be completely different but I wish war cannot be a reason for bitcoin to get into bullish mode, basically.

I am not having any changes in my view on bitcoin market since the times of last ATH occurrence. I mean there are still plenty of chances for bitcoin to get into $100k levels by mid of this year. Pandemic crisis are settling down and we may see peace talk progress from Russia hence expectation of $100 is still alive with me.
What happens is that what really affects the market is the uncertainty, so before the war began the markets were very nervous about the possibility of a war so when it finally materialized then the market went down heavily, but now that the war has become a reality the investors are dealing with it and it is not having as much of an effect as it did at the beginning of the conflict, with the obvious exceptions of Russia and Ukraine which are directly involved in the war.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 08, 2022, 07:32:13 AM
I hope bitcoin will be more popular in globally and hope that bitcoin will be accepted  all counties. So that people can be used freely. And i hope bitcoin will be more development in future and bitcoin price will be more grow again like 2021.I hope bitcoin will be more rise and hit $50k+ Level this year.
You can wish all the time but as llong as you are not helping Bitcoin for this to happen then all your hopes will invalid because never forget that WE as Crypto users has an obligation for this to be spread so many people will adopt and realize its value.
not just by spamming this forum but also by providing information towards people in out  surrounding to at least invest or try educating themselves to what crypto is all about and what can give this to their life and their children .
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
March 07, 2022, 01:47:49 PM
My hope about bitcoin is that countries that currently still think that bitcoin is illegal and have not fully recognized bitcoin, with several large countries that have legalized bitcoin such as Russia and Ukraine, it can be an example for countries that still consider bitcoin illegal to see the prospects and advantages of bitcoin itself so that in the future it can participate in legalizing bitcoin, so that the future of bitcoin is more positive.
I also have the same hopes as you, and let's trust it will happen...

last year we saw el salvador recognize bitcoin as a legal tender in their country and this year we see ukraine and russia recognize bitcoin as a currency. in the future it will be very wild, there will be more countries that don't want to be left behind. The news that is being hot is that the president nayib inaugurated the "city of Bitcoin", with a very large investment fund, it is an ambitious project that will again make history for el salvador and bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 07, 2022, 01:04:54 PM

The effect of the war is confusing, initially the price went down the minute Putin goes on live TV and declare war. But after that, the price seems to be not affected as we goes up like to $45k in matter of days.

And now the market seems to be very different, we are now below $40k levels, so there is a retracement that we are seeing and maybe this is because of the war or something else.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1128
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
March 07, 2022, 12:41:38 PM

There has been a lot of expectations for bitcoin to do exactly what you said to happen. However, for some reason it did not happen. I do not know why it has been stagnant like this for a while now, sure there were a bit of drops and ups here and there but those are very tiny amounts and I do not know what to do.

If it really works out well enough then it should be doing very well, if it doesn't work out very well then there is nothing to do and just wait. I hope that it will go up, but it seems like having some hardcore resistance above and that causes it to not really go up at all. I wish that it would be something very well instead of having hard resistance.
Pages:
Jump to: