Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 22. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
in first order remains the right ethereum, ethereum is the most popular altcoin today and no other altcoin is able to rival ethereum until now. this is because ethereum is an active altcoin especially in ico program. and very rarely there are other large altcoins participating in ico.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Of the new coins, I like EOS.  A very promising coin with great potential and good developers.
Activity: 20
My favorite altcoins is Eth. Eth have a lot of special features that can compete with bitcoins and most of the ICO used Eth as the token to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
My favorite cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. I think its decentralization mechanism is very interesting! For some time I think it may replace cash in the future! I like it because of its freedom!
Activity: 153
my favorite altcoin is ETH because it is one of the leaders in the cryptocurrency market. and you can invest for a long time
PSL
Activity: 166
My favorite altcoin is NEO, which is also known as "Chinese Ethereum". Last year it grew at a fantastic pace. And I hope that on a longer period of time it will  repeat this growth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

my current personal favorite and still very interested in the altcoin Etherum, because it is very much once the bounty that often use the etherum platform. for the reasons that I agree that etherum be my favorite coin.
Activity: 125
Now I prefer EOS from promising coins.  I think in the future the price of this coin will grow several times.
Activity: 70
I think as best as MTC docademic, because the price is still cheap will be worth later. I strongly advise those who just learned to invest to take this coin. but what if you have enough capital I suggest to choose ETH because ETH is one of my favorite coins
Activity: 142
My favorite coin is of course ETH.  A very strong coin with good developers and a large community.
Activity: 364
for now I prefer the token etherium, because token etherium has more potential to be an investment in the long run or short term. and give more benefits. besides this altcoin to fall too far is not easy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ethereum, neo, ada, eos. You can expect huge amounta of profits in the long run. Etheruem would be great for long term investment
Activity: 154
Ethereum

the third coin in the world after Bitcoin and Ripple. Initially Ethereum is able to sit in second position until the end of December yesterday. Unfortunately Ripple managed to head the position Ethereum.
Slightly different from other digital currencies, Ethereum itself is a software platform. Whether a programmer can create a new application with Ethereum.
Cryptocurrecy that runs on an Ethereum platform called Ether (ETH). It can be traded like any other digital currency.
Of course, at the moment the best altcoin for me is Ethereum. He is in second place and I think he will have a good future. I think many agree with me.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
I want  Ethereum because of it's  high value and almost everyone is talking about it due to it's popularity and being a well known alt coin.  I trust this altcoin because I believe that it has a very promising future and rapid growth.
in any case, I also make a choice in favor of the etherium and I believe that this coin has great prospects due to its protocol. Of course there is still a suspicion that there may be good chances of success in Bitcoin Cache, as recently it has shown really good results.
Activity: 81
I want  Ethereum because of it's  high value and almost everyone is talking about it due to it's popularity and being a well known alt coin.  I trust this altcoin because I believe that it has a very promising future and rapid growth.
I like a few coins.  These are EOS, NEO and Cardano.  I think in the future these coins will be popular and the price for them will grow several times.
Activity: 350
I dont't know why, but I really like REBL. Yes, it is't good developed yet, and it has small market cap, but I like their ideas, they always keep their promises, and I hope everything will go smooth for this coin.
Activity: 168
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
I like the EOS coin.  Now it is a very promising coin for investment in a long term.
Activity: 150
Litecoin is my favorite altcoin and I chose Litecoin because I think Litecoin has the potential to replace Ethereum.
I do not like LTC.  And I very much doubt that in future LTC will replace ETH.  ETH is now a very strong coin.
Pages:
Jump to: