Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why? - page 21. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
My favorite coin is ETH, because it is the most reliable coin for investment.  And I believe in a successful future for ETH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Of cheap coins, I like EOS.  I think this coin has a very good future and by the end of the year the price will grow by 2-3 times.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
my most favorite altcoin is ETH because I have a lot of ETH holders now and I'm probably looking forward to earning more when my price has risen and I have sold my hold.
Activity: 195
#Crypterium is next big thing. It allows people to pay with all type of crypto currency through mobile phone app. Just have look #CRPT . You will thank me later
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

Ark is the future! You will see.
Watch and learn.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

currently my favorite coin is storiqa, because the project is good, they are paltform online store, later payment can buy goods can be done with storiqa coins
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
My favorite altcoin is ETH. The technology of ETH is modern, the market of eth is large. The price of ETH is not too high, I can easily invest in it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.
My favourite cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum have a bright future. It is the 2 nd most popular and accepted crypto currency. Its price is also high. Ethereum is accepted in many country. Many government work with ethereum to develop their country economy by reducing the unemployment issue in their country. Ethereum is less volatile in nature due to this many investors choose it for long term investment. Ethereum is also famous for its money transaction facility which is better than Bitcoin. So ethereum has the potential to beat the popularity of Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 152
Until now I'd idolized ETH, BCH and BTC third coin is I think is the future of crypto to have always known by the community. The more widely known crypto because these coins can be a very lucrative investment. Look at the growth of the coins this rose is always a good thing because a lot of potential once the great entrepreneurs who entered.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
I'm sure that it in simplicity of use and speed the transactions will surpass Etherium, the only problem is whether it can be called decentralized for 100 %, probably more not, than yes.
ethereum is one of my favorite altcoin because of the potential and ability in the market it help me to improve or increase my profit. investing in this kind of altcoin is the best decision i made because of this ethereum my earnings is increasing and by being demand and popular ethereum now will be next bitcoin in the near future this is a second large cryptocurrency that we are going to used.

There is no doubt that Ethereum is one of the best coin to invest after Bitcoin but I think over the years the amount of profit that can be derived from Ethereum is reducing each day due large number of users investing. In such case I prefer investing in IOST coin which has shown a tremendous growth over the last couple of months, the coin is significantly becoming more popular each day and investing even at this point can guarantee you good return.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
my favorite altcoin for now is Credits, because I see the opportunity to get a profit in Credits is bigger than investing in other coins.
Activity: 291
my favorite altcoin is KWH, because I spend all my money in KWH.
Activity: 196
My favorite coin is ETH.  Now this is the most reliable coin with great potential and good developers.
Activity: 112

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
I'm sure that it in simplicity of use and speed the transactions will surpass Etherium, the only problem is whether it can be called decentralized for 100 %, probably more not, than yes.
ethereum is one of my favorite altcoin because of the potential and ability in the market it help me to improve or increase my profit. investing in this kind of altcoin is the best decision i made because of this ethereum my earnings is increasing and by being demand and popular ethereum now will be next bitcoin in the near future this is a second large cryptocurrency that we are going to used.
Activity: 19
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
My favorite altcoin still remains Ethereum, because I think Ethereum is a coin that allows me to earn huge profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I have a lot of them. Ethereum, Iota, BTG and a few more.
I like them because I earned some money by trading them.
I do not like bitcoin because trading bitcoin I lost money earned on altcoyins.
Now I'm waiting for the green market to recover losses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
I like Enjin..the concept of giving a real life value and ownership to a virtual goods makes this project very interesting for me.and besides that,this project really have a lot of things to offer not just for the game devs but also for the gamers and the community.
Activity: 14
I like Ether. It is the best altcoin.
I like it because of it's smart contract & it is growing day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: