Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 7. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 28, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
I can be brag to get you educated that I'm a full time Bitcoinner. I mean this Cryptocurrency is my significant field of salary where I'm procuring my real life sustenance to put nourishment on my table and that of my family. I invests my real energy in the field, I complete a great deal of tradings as much as I can, purchase exchanges with extraordinary alert not to nibble more than I can bite on account of hazard, I examines and joined great Bounties as jumped out at me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 28, 2018, 03:15:46 AM
After been introduced to crypto, thus, about 2 years ago, i developed the interest to know more about it although the technology behind this is vast that i have not accomplished about 10% of it. I spend time to work out some bounty and also participate in ICOs to increase my profit making margin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:12:00 AM
My involvement in the cryptocurrency market is to learn about this new investment field. When in my country, investments such as real estate or equity have taken their toll, this area of Cryptocurrency entering my country will have the potential to flourish.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 02:59:56 AM
My involvement in crypto world  is basically through participation in bounty campaigns. I so much treasure bounty campaigns that I give bulk of my time to it everyday. Though to participate in bounty campaigns is quite a bit demanding, but I would say I enjoy doing it because that is what I have taken as my main job. I get enough profit from bounty campaign which is actually taken care of my family responsibilities. I look forward to making millions of dollars in the future from bounty campaign. I will continue to participate in bounty campaign because I have  found it as a pathway to my financial increase.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 01:51:10 AM
I invest in ICOs. I am holding some altcions. I am also doing some good bounties after a good research. Also I encourage new people to join crypto and help them to earn good amount of money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 01:42:08 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
For me, the cryptocurrency world is a way to earn a decent life and a rich future for me and my children. So I'm investing a lot of money now
Activity: 248
August 27, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I am fully involved in the cryptocurrency blockchain technology world  because of the passion I have for it, crypto gives me joy in participating in it. There is so much knowledge and wisdom to gain from ones involvement in this cryptocurrency community. I do bounty campaigns most of the time.
Activity: 86
August 27, 2018, 12:07:16 PM
All things considered I work every minute of every day in the crypto world as like: exchanging, bounties, airdrop, interpretation and composing articles. Since I dont have a vocation at this moment. I need to win cash and I trust that I can win better as opposed to having an office work. In any case, after enormous crash in the market I smashed too. My desire is marketcap will be ever more elevated until summer. So I can have a major expectation.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 26, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

I do bounties and then take a break from them to learn more about the market. Education here is important to be successful. I also try to invest some money and hodl tokens until this market situation improves.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 04:34:44 AM
I'm just couple of months into the crypto world. So far doing bounties and airdrops in most of the time. Also done couple of trading as well. Still learning about crypto field.

I have been in the cryptocurrency world for quite some time now. During this time, I have been involved in bounty campaigns such as signature and facebook campaigns. But I have a full time job, so I just give a little time on cryptocurrency, like during my free time, which is on the night or on weekends. I also hold some coins which I earned from the bounties I joined.
Activity: 58
August 25, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

Well, I'm still new in the crypto world and is still learning in the ways and how it all works. I am still willing to learn and wait for the right opportunity and then eventually do bounties and mining to get a stable income and earning in the future.
Activity: 132
August 25, 2018, 10:30:48 AM
Now the profit leaves much to be desired, but I very strongly hope that when the market starts to grow again, the coins that I earned during the last half of the year will also grow and many will enter the stock exchanges
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 10:26:09 AM
I involved in crypto because of the job. I spent my extra time on crypto by researching and reading. I pretty much like doing this while I have a stable job. Doing bounties like to participate in different campaigns. I earned some profit. I believe I will reach my goal with the help of crypto.
Activity: 79
August 25, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
I make long-term investments, take part in bounty campaigns.
I take part in developer competitions.
Activity: 294
August 25, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
I think that my involvement in crypto world is not so significant. To my mind, it is better to be a long-term holder as this way of getting money inlcudes less risks compared to others
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 10:19:19 AM
I make long-term investments in altcoins, I also do day trading and bounties. Daily I do some research on coins to optimize my profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
August 25, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

Sometimes i become a bounty hunter, sometime a trader, it will depends on the market situation.
What i expecting is to gain earnings from both anytime without regarding the market price. Currently, bounties are not profitable because good ICO are only few. Trading is more profitable i think.
Activity: 86
August 25, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
It's simply my interest while I remain at home father more often than not. I've just contributed free cash we didn't require pretty gradually beginning back in Aug. I adore perusing up on it and checking outlines, yet I don't generally put more cash in, do any mining or whatever else truly. I'm endeavoring to be more associated with the network.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
I recently in a crypto community, a little bit of Altcoin trading on a crypto exchange. I think and planned to invest in a specific ISO project. There is time, because I am on vacation. I spend 5-6 hours a day. It is very interesting to develop in crypto.
Activity: 97
August 24, 2018, 10:13:16 AM
I spend only a little time in the world of cryptocurrency every week. I have my job. For cryptocurrencies, I am purely a hobby, and this hobby also can make some pocket money.
Pages:
Jump to: