Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 6. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
What I do majorly is the bounties campaigns, though it takes much time and effort, it is cool because at first you di not need any capital to start. All yiu need to do is to keep on promoting the ICO and also abide strictly by the rules and regulations. My plan after raising money  from it is to also trade. When you trade with good capital, you can make good cash, however proper research must be carried out before involving hard earned money in trading.When it comes to bounty campaign, if you are able to do the signature campaign or translation write articles ,you earn very big reward. Bounty is quite interesting ..mining on my mind as well because it is also very profitable ........
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 05:29:04 AM
i use to invest in crypto sometime, but most of the time i hunt airdrops, new coins, bounty contest, bounty campaign etc. involvement in crypto world make me feel like back in study where i should study the coin or token before i invest. i also invest in ICO but not that much because of dumping issue. i preferred to buy token once they are in the exchange.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:06:57 AM
When I first started, I was only interested in the cryptoindustry 1-2 hours a day. But since then, the Cryptocurrency has become my main job, which brings me a good income

Please stop using my stolen account to make posts and return it to its rightful owner. The person posting as evok3d is using my account which was stolen.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 01:57:51 AM
my role is working in crypto . I do day trading and investing in ico
Activity: 50
September 02, 2018, 03:54:37 PM
I have a basic job and it has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency world. However, I know people who spend whole days I don't know all the details but they don't complain about life.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:52:30 AM
I'm just a small participant in the crypt world, but all the heroes and legends were also inexperienced. And I have an advantage - I have someone to learn in crypto, from heroes and legends. This will accelerate my development and I will catch up with my teachers.
It seems to me that the crypto currency has a very large potential and I try to take this opportunity. At least in early 2018 I managed to earn my own house, Although the prices of 2017 attracted me much more.
Activity: 112
September 02, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
I participate in bounty companies. I am also engaged in trading and investing. I give it 4-5 hours a day.
Activity: 82
September 01, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
I am greatly associated with this crypto world by doing bounties. As I would see it, the aftereffects of bounties today are extremely encouraging, so it merits battling for. I trust the presence of abundance trick is getting stifled if conceivable abundance trick can be killed altogether. So there will be no more abundance that can hurt numerous individuals. Furthermore, the network here can smoothly and securely put and furthermore take an interest in bounties.
Activity: 602
August 31, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
As of this days i am working in this crypto world as a bounty hunter, one of the many bounty hunters, since i am just new here and trying do explore more myself to be more knowledgeable to engage more in crypto world such as trading, mining and even investor etc.
Activity: 62
August 31, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
I am involved in the CDI of the cryptocurrency world only as a person who invests looking for the difference from the price, bro. and I also joined the bounty just to add knowledge and additional income as well as my fun job
Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I try to make the most of the cryptocurrency opportunities and work in several areas. For me it is a great chance to earn
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
August 30, 2018, 04:21:58 PM
Initially I joined as a source of future investment for myself when my current job is boring with no salary if I have a family. That motivates me to make money to make my life happier
copper member
Activity: 97
August 29, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
The crypto world gives huge opportunities for those who want to earn well and for this it is necessary to develop and constantly learn. The crypto world is constantly changing, new technologies are emerging, new opportunities that need to be used. The crypto world is a sphere that changes the financial sysetem of our world! And I'm interested in being a part of this world!
Activity: 210
August 29, 2018, 01:36:46 PM
My involvement with crypto is more than just holding, i do day to day transactiion, involve in airdrop and bounty as diaily routine, and many more.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
Yes, I sustain myself and family with profits that I earn in this system because I earn more form this community and I hope it will continue to grow. I spend atleast 8-10hours doing crypto. I participate in bounties and also do trading to increase my profit.
Activity: 156
August 29, 2018, 01:28:06 PM
I trade on the Binance exchange, invest a little in ico, and as far as time allows I participate in bounty companies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 29, 2018, 01:19:58 PM
I started with airdrops and started trading them. After this i started to invest in icos and start earning from them too. In addition to that, lots of money come from bounties too. I didn't work 7/24 for crypto but i gave so much time i can say this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
August 29, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

for me it is a good way to earn money and to find a lot of different information and i thinkmthat it can be a h9bby for some people
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 29, 2018, 01:11:53 PM
After been introduced to crypto, thus, about 2 years ago, i developed the interest to know more about it although the technology behind this is vast that i have not accomplished about 10% of it. I spend time to work out some bounty and also participate in ICOs to increase my profit making margin.
I, too, are interested in crypto technology itself. But also I was lured here by the opportunity to make a profit, if you have the knowledge and can manage the emotions, everything will turn out.
Activity: 189
August 29, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
Digital money is exceptionally creative and brimming with chance to us millenials. I work in my activity early in the day and, work as a network administrator at night with some different ico ventures. Envision I earned x5 pay in my low maintenance in crypto than my standard work. Be that as it may, I think I cannot leave yet my activity since despite everything I win cash and when time comes that I manufacture every one of my plans for future business that is the time I leave and be full time in crypto. I am a dealer , abundance seeker and network chief because of crypto it gives me brilliant and promising future.
Pages:
Jump to: