Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 19. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I get coins in bounty. I like this kind of work. Ardrops do not like to fill. I expect to receive stable from 200 dollars a month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The crypto platform is one interesting one with lots. Of happenings on a daily basis, I'm a staunch bounty Hunter. Always on the look for promising projects here and there , also participate in airdrops, ones in a while I get to invest in ICOs but this very rare as I. Take lots of precaution on these as they are high risk
Activity: 92
I'm doing Airdrops and some bounties. But I do not spend too much time for doing those task. But it is needed more time to do some bounty task. Actually i like to do them and doing them is a hobby for me.
Activity: 77
I don't participate most on airdrop today because most of the airdrops today is fake, but not all. I involved in cryptocurrency at first just for participating the airdrops and bounty programs.
Activity: 80
my involvements on crypto are a few, i spend good amount of time on crypto world, doing bounties, doing airdrops and also trading the little knowledge i have, i also invest on viable ones
Activity: 108
Every day I doing day trading and doing bounty task,  also everyday I spend times to make research coin that possible  to give multiple profit just in a month.  I hope by doing this all thing everyday I can change my life to become successfully.
Activity: 45
I participate only in the bounty, and for me it is only an additional income - as a hobby that brings more profit . In the future, we will see how it will absorb me
Activity: 218
My involvement in crypto world  is basically through participation in bounty campaigns. I so much treasure bounty campaigns that I give bulk of my time to it everyday. Though to participate in bounty campaigns is quite a bit demanding, but I would say I enjoy doing it because that is what I have taken as my main job. I get enough profit from bounty campaign which is actually taken care of my family responsibilities. I look forward to making millions of dollars in the future from bounty campaign. I will continue to participate in bounty campaign because I have  found it as a pathway to my financial increase.

Activity: 252
Till to today, regardless I work for Crypto World. I worked for the abundance Campaign. I worked each day. I have made 2 posts each day about altcoin dialog. I am certain that Crypto World has a decent future. I am certain that I can acquire a ton of cash from it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
indeed during this time I spend a lot of time for cryptocurrency, because in my
work position I do a lot of trading, bounty or others related to cryptocurency,
because of its results so far can be enjoyed by myself and family,
Activity: 420
I participate in the bounty of some companies, and I also try to analyze and invest in various projects. I started to learn the trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

i am just an advertiser, i used to work on bounty campaigns in order to earn cryptocurrency and trade in the market, working as a bounty hunter is a decent job to sustain your daily needs.
Activity: 196
I only work for bounty companies because I don't have the funds to invest in coins yet. I spend 2-3 hours a day on my work. And waiting for payment for projects. When I get the tokens and cash them out, then start trading for real.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I play the bounty and traded in crypto, occasionally try also invest. certainly, my hope in the crypto is looking for earnings, because the field of this kind of potentially very affectionate when missed. results from crypto certainly hope I can unlock the double employment and help people who are unemployed gar a brand can get the job done. slowly but surely it begins to be achieved.
Activity: 99
I participate in bounty and airdrops, I have full confidence in the bounty, also may be I will try to invest later in ICO
Activity: 140
I working in crypto world as a seeker because i am learning lot of things day by day. l am working in signature campaign as well as twitter campaign. There are lot of tools where you can earn more then your expectation. I am very happy to be a part of crypto world.
Activity: 921
I spend a lot of time on cryptocurrencies, every day for 4 hours exactly. I'm not keen on trading,but nevertheless, dealing with cryptocurrency time flies.
Activity: 117
The impact of encryption on the market in different periods is very large. Especially in this period, more time and energy is needed to match the income of last year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I do propaganda among my friends. Thanks to my efforts, several people learned that in addition to bitcoin there are also other coins)).

Good job because that's what we need to be able spread the adaption of bitcoin.

Well, I do more cryptos lately as I'm taking a long vacation from work and I always found cryptos as my happy pill especially when I got to have good profit. I know you guys know the feeling when we got huge profit like it's more than an achievement for us. Grin
Activity: 168
My involvement in cryptoworld is bounty hunting. I'am diligently campaigning my chosen ICO's that will benefit me in the future. Since im still working my formal job i can't face bounty hunting for long hours. But luckily i still managed to finish it even for a short period of time. Currently, i'am starting to read the learn how to trade so as for me to trade altcoins profitably
Pages:
Jump to: