Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 20. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I participate in bounty tweeter facebook subscription it gives a good bit of money as well if there are good companies investing in them
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I make long-term investments in the world of crypto, for me is part of my spare time to join the present gifts and campaign gifts, because we can see there is so much activity we can do in the crypto world, I always maximize as much as possible time that I have, to gain greater profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I'm actually hunting for heads, cryptography and speculation. I'm really new to the world of cryptography, I read a lot and know a lot about blockchain technology. In fact, it's really funny.
Activity: 70
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I tried with some altcoin and tried to manage it. I do not think I will be here all the time, but I also think that the more we are here, the easier it will be to manage the portfolio.
Activity: 98
The first time I entered the world of Crypto I was trading, initially I trade very easily get profit, but since the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin down in early 2018, I am so lazy to trade. because my capital decreases a lot. for now I am more focused to follow the program bounty, and airdrop to get token for free.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

I participate in bounty campaigns. I also do project analysis and invest in ICO. I also study the opinions of experts, read the news, monitor the state of the market. This activity takes approximately 6-9 hours, that is, I work full-time.
Activity: 54
I work for bounties and doing trading. Its my call and I happy to do them. I expect for this industry will last a long as they can, I believe this technology would be the best technology ever.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I'm mainly interested in trading, holding coins and participating in various bounty programs, but always have to conduct a careful study and evaluation of a particular project. Analysis is the basis of success, whether it is a bounty or investment.

Good idea bad analyses. You always must to study as a market and know all facilities you can make. Call Dean is always good strategy for crypto. So go on.
Activity: 126

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Yes I do the same job, I do bounty duties etc, I think our hard work will definitely pay off. Just find the right and reliable project that you will carry and work hard for success
Activity: 309
I do propaganda among my friends. Thanks to my efforts, several people learned that in addition to bitcoin there are also other coins)).
Activity: 127
Merit: 43

It is extremely diligent work day in and day out in the crypto world yet there are numerous individuals who do that fulltime. I contribute, exchange and do bounty campaigns as partime work. Regardless I keep my normal everyday employment as the fundamental wellspring of salary.
Activity: 364
I have taught several people to engage in mining. We collected rigs together and set them up. So you can assume that I take a little part in the creation of cryptocurrency. It is very nice to be part of something big and technological like the cryptocurrency world. Mining is not very profitable now I hope the price will be higher by the new year.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
A con that I may get profit from or bloody ripped, that is it. In this bear market, the only way you cant lose is to get some free airdrop, Privcy is a good one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I take part in bounties, this takes much of my time. I used to do airdrops but was disappointed because I didn't get as much as I hoped. Day trading and mining are too risky and I can't afford to lose a lot of money, so I don't do that.
Activity: 88
I considered my self as a fulltime bounty hunter because I spend more than 7 hours doing twitter/facebook campaign plus signature campaign in between.  I also  invest it on different ICOs for long term. Half of The money that I earned from bounties I transfer it to ICOs.
Activity: 602
I do bounty advertising for startups, so to speak, and I think that the projects will give a good profit and all will grow several times, plus invest, he still buy promising tokens on the exchanges and ISO,and believe that in the future all who own cryptocurrency, will be very good to live)
Activity: 89
Now I spend several hours on dealing with crypto-currencies and working with accounts. I do bounty campaigns and trading
Activity: 196
I participate in companies of generosity.  but I give it little time.  accordingly much this way you will not earn.  it's just like a nice bonus to the basic income.
Activity: 608
I invest for a long time in the main coins such as btc and eth because I believe in the great future of only these coins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 432
I'm in the crypto world to make money. One of those things I'm involved in is participation in the bounty campaigns. As a bounty hunters I promote ico by participating in their campaign and after the I get my rewards. I'm looking forward to knowing how to mine in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: