Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 18. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Presently I'm doing part time bounty in crypto world and I'm looking forward to diversify in the nearest future. I still work a regular job just because it's way less risky and gives me some purpose in live.
I mean, I love my job so why would I quit if I can just consider crypto as a hobby as well.
Activity: 84
For involvements, I started with social media campaigns and I earned a decent income. I used that opportunity to study more about Cryptocurrencies and am also into bounties. I do not spend all my day on crypto currency though but the time I spend online, I usually research projects and do my bounty campaigns as well
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I am doing only small time with airdrop and participating in the bounty campaign. I can assure that i will sustain myself with this crypto world and will continue to work for it in the future. I am so expecting more earnings in the future that after this long time of hardwork, i will gain more bitcoins. 
Activity: 71
I consider my self as a fulltime bounty hunter because I spend more than 6 hours doing twitter/facebook campaign plus signature campaign and content in between.  I also  invest it on different ICOs for long term. Half of The money that I earned from bounties and Invest them into my preferred coins
Activity: 420
In the crypto world i am doing airdrops and i am doing bounties and coin that i earn from the bounties i am holding for long term. besides that i  invest amount in excellent project so that i earn more.
Activity: 1
I invested in some projects for long term. And some are middle term. I'm also trying to get some extra with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

This is like a KYC type of question.  Smiley My involvement in cryptocurrency is a little bit wide. I do crypto trading. Most of my coins though are in my wallets for long time holding. I also get involved in bounty, only one because I am only focused in signature campaign. I am not joining airdrops anymore. I am involved in ICO as well, although not a regular and big time investor. I am not into mining. So far, the earnings I got are worth all the efforts and sacrifices.
Activity: 66
My involvement in crypto is purely on bounty and signature campaigns. I did not work 24/7 because I am currently working so I just spend my break time and when i am off from the office doing crypto. Looking forward to have a good earning and make a decision later to fully focus on doing crypto.
Activity: 197
At first I became interested in mining. After i realized that mining profitability depends on the price of the tokens  - i came to trading. Well and already later there were airdrops and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 86
When I understood encryption, I felt that encryption is the future trend, and it is also a very good development industry. My first decision was to quit my job and devote my whole heart to encryption. I think I am very courageous.
Now I feel that encryption has not lived up to me, bringing me more than my original monthly salary, I am very happy. I hope that it will be better in the future, and I hope that more people can come in, so encryption will be better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I do not do cryptocurrency 24/7, but I participate in the bounty. It's silly to devote all the time to cryptocurrency.Perhaps before it was profitable, but now it is not so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I hope the crypto in the future is going to be a very promising asset could even more than expected of everyone. It is indeed quite difficult but over the expansion of the existing technologies certainly will also be made into a valuable asset crypto. Perhaps the only bounty and investments that can deliver results for me and it's up to now had enough and even excess.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

I think currently crypto is not a sustainable earning option unless you are providing some really good product/service with the active clients.
Activity: 66
What is my involvment in crypto world? Well, I'm just a couple of months, probably four months in the crypto world. I've got to say I've learned a lot within that period of time. I'm doing bounties and tasks and also airdrops. I have to say that I really have a long way to go in this crypto world. Learn as much, interact with the right people to try to learn more about coins, trading and the future of crypto world. So much innovation in part of developers and I'm really excited what the future would bring us.
Activity: 658
I invest in the market and work here, I am very glad that thanks to this forum I started making money and being independent of the rest Grin
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
In my side,actually i am not yet receive any rewards or whatever in crypto activities. Because,it is my partime job,and i have also my own job that primary source of my income. I got involved in crypto world,through by joining a bounty campaign,and i have a full trust with this current campaign that i will be rewarded and will earn profits soon.
Activity: 114
I'm interested in trade and bounty. up to this very second is certainly quite satisfied with what I've accomplished. I would expect from this field is able to accumulate capital to open a new venture for my investment in the future.
Activity: 618
I am an investor in several projects, of course my investments are not so significant, I think that they are more for me to feel that I have invested my money, but in general I am engaged in bounty hunting, but recently it does not bring any money.
Im the part of those of the successful crypto nowadays. Also im participated in bounty, do trading and do investing, so i think my involvement in crypto world is very important because im one of the reason why crypto right now is become more popular. Also im one of the part of successful and unsuccessful bounty, but not only in bounty but a lot way to earn crypto, name it and im part of it. The only one im still dont be part is do mining because i dint feel to do it.
Activity: 17
I am an investor in several projects, of course my investments are not so significant, I think that they are more for me to feel that I have invested my money, but in general I am engaged in bounty hunting, but recently it does not bring any money.
Activity: 72
I'm mainly interested in trading, holding coins and participating in various bounty programs, but always have to conduct a careful study and evaluation of a particular project. Analysis is the basis of success, whether it is a bounty or investment.
Pages:
Jump to: