Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 23. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I am lucky enough to join the cryptocurrency years ago and made some profit from investment.
Right now, my major involvement in crypto is trading and bounty.
Hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
I work for bounties and trading. I trade only when I have a good speculation on the markets and most of my time doing bounties. Its really gives me chance to get tokens and several of them has a very good rewards.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
To be frank, I do not spend much time in cryptocurrency. I have participated in bounty campaigns as well. I give only one hour a day for it. I write comments, check, news related to cryptocurrency, and the market regularly. I do not think that my entire time will go into it. I cannot sustain on merely it. I do have a job apart from it.
Activity: 152
Until recently I was involved in the campaigns for bounty. This activity, in my opinion, is very positive because it can get the token and then we sell and we have the money.  I have confidence that this will be a beautiful future and you have nothing to lose by engaging in the bounty.
Activity: 140
I am involved as an investor and bountyhunter, I also study and teach my relatives about cryptocurrency, I support cryptocurrency and I hope cryptocurrency can continue to grow and grow rapidly in the future.
Activity: 335
I make long-term investments in altcoins, I also do day trading and bounties. Daily I do some research on coins to optimize my profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I dedicate about 10 hours a day to cryptocurrency. It pays off, I earn more than a standard monthly salary. My involvement includes bounty hunting, investing in ICOs, and trading. It is time consuming but brings great results when combined like that.
Activity: 196
I spend about half of my time a day on participating in the bounty program - a promising option for earning money in the crypto market.
It is good to earn free tokens without personal expenses.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
I did not give more than 5 hours a day in crypto as the involvement of mine. Maybe few months from now I will do it because I am planning to join the trading system. With rewards to trading it is a matter of time in order to watch the motion of the prices.
Activity: 3
I am a token ambassador for Ovato tokens. This provides a full-circle, Living Ledger approach that liberates Merchants and Users while providing the perfect solution that will ensure mass adoption and usage for our Token. We ensure to bring daily rewards and the highest discounts, incentivize social influencer to promote savings, and brings an end-solution that allows Ovato Token holders to spend their Ovato. I am an investor and a brand promoter. If you have questions, please message me or go to the zoom meeting here: https://buff.ly/2xIcXsx
Activity: 166
I joined the crypto world not long ago so I was a bit involved in several projects of the ICO. However, there are a few that I can get the result from following the airdrop. Are already getting results but the coins earned cannot be sold because there is no price. Hopefully, I can be involved in many projects ICO so that the results obtained can be many.
Activity: 70
Everybody has beautiful dreams There are things in this world that they can't do in real life
I only want to say crypto until the end.
Activity: 340
Actually I work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, bounties, airdrop, translation and writing articles. Because I dont have a job right now. I have to earn money and I believe that I can earn better instead of having an office job. But after big crash in the market I crashed as well. My expectation is marketcap will be higher and higher until summer. So I can have a big hope.

Yea i do the same working doing bounties tasks etc, i think our efforts will repay us in a good way actually.

Just find the right and trust project you would to bring in and work hard to success Smiley

This is same thing that I do and I believe strongly that we will make a very good profit from crypto as long as we make good decisions.
Activity: 63
Here is a tutorial for how you get 3000 BO:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-luMcxI1l2A

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy💐👏Great News! Guys! BlockOptions is a blockchain Binary Options Dapp running on 100% EtherZero blockchain. They are doing free airdrop😀😀😀 now! You can get 3000 BO for free by joining their telegram group!

https://i.imgur.com/o0PyWVR.jpg
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I always buy and hold ETH, this is the most potential coin on the market, I believe in them and peace of mind, Although the current price of the coin is down, but patiently hold is the decisive factor. Determine your success.
Activity: 24
Personally I am engaged in a in all areas. It's one thing to feed another. So I cover the costs and downtime. For example, if you do not have a good earnings on ICO or on the market afraid to trade, saves me a farm, and so on a circle.
Activity: 47
 I spend at least 4 hours on earning crypto, especially in signature campaigns and bounties.exchange trades but there is no harm at the moment I am looking at ICO projects for alternative investments and good results from ICO
Activity: 294
I'm still involved in bounty projects and get tokens here. I only recently entered the world of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
i'm a small investor trying to get a bit of gain. also looking for projects and believe in and try to help out any way i can.
translation, wallet support, bounty managing
Activity: 112
I'm new but I engage in the crypto market around 4 hours a day for learning. I also plan to participate in all campaigns of online social media, some airdrops and bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: