Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 27. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
My involvement in crypto world is just bounties, and trading sometimes not necessary 24/7 work because i have current job but i am planning to move forward.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
I participated in the bonus and have my own investment. I gave up Airdrop. I think this is air. I'm bored with mining. I don't like this method.
Activity: 140
 I considered my self as a fulltime bounty hunter because I spend more than 7 hours doing twitter/facebook campaign plus signature campaign in between.  I also  invest it on different ICOs for long term. Half of The money that I earned from bounties I transfer it to ICOs.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
It is hard to say, it depends on my free time amount, some days I have spent almost all day here, some days I can have so many errands, that I get here for a 5 minutes in the evening, so it is always relevant.
Activity: 154
I participate in bounty companies, trade on the stock exchange from time to time, I want to go to study for a trader, and be able to make investments in the money earned.
Activity: 66
Mining and bounty hunting is my main job in cryptocurrencies because these two has the less risk of losing your money,the only thing you will need in bounty is to give your time and effort to complete the task weekly and im sure most of the successful ICOs will pay you very well without requiring you to invest any amount,mining as well will only require your money and a good electricity to start
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
I have a job and went to work 8 hour a day but crypto is my extra and part time job.. I'm doing it during my free time and during the night time. So far it helps me a little bit income since i'm new in this world. And I'm looking forward for its more positive effect in my life.
Activity: 130
I participate signature campaign and twitter campaign,a little ICO ,so same trade the case. for the prospects, I buy coins for a long time, which I think should give a good profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I mostly invest in altcoins for a long time.  For such investments, it is not necessary to spend a lot of time tracking the graphs.  So sometimes I do not check my altcoins for several weeks.  I'm just waiting for the market to start growing.
Activity: 36
From Mining, Trading, ICO, IEO, Bounty to given Blockchain classes. Im all involved =)

Will even starting own blockchain project in the near future
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
It is really hard work 24/7 in the crypto world but there are many people who do that fulltime.
I invest, trade and do bounty campaigns as partime job. I still keep my day job as the main source of income.
Activity: 308
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

That I'm very supportive of what I do in the world including the crypto. I really have great hope for the future and results from crypto can make my lifestyle change. And surely it is better to change because this is an opportunity that can generate a lot of profit.
Activity: 240
I see crypto as a passive income source, something to supplement my main income, however, as time goes and it keeps developing. i think there will reach a time when i shall make it a full time activity especially due to the fact that the earnings sometimes are better than the main job
Activity: 30
I am a professional community manager with many projects under my belt (some successful and others not so successful due to factors beyond my control). I write promos, advertise, network, do bounty campaigns, revise and critique whitepapers and websites, and write up surveys and other customer satisfaction metrics. I only work on projects i wholeheartedly believe in such as my current project (Tapcoin-Hooch). I eat, sleep, and breathe crypto and have been doing so since 2014. I also invest in promising alt-coin projects that i think will make the world a better place. Crypto is my first career that i would feel comfortable working at it 24/7. I believe crypto will change the world for the better. We are all early adopters here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

With the advent of cryptocurrency world, many careers have been introduced. Moreover, cryptos business has changed the way through which many existing jobs run; for example, investing and trading have attained new  concepts and strategies. For me, I invest in altcoins as an extra job due to the high profits you gain, but this, of course, required you to follow a constructive strategy so that you can insure long-term investment.

Activity: 910
I have almost all my time here. This is my main job now. I participate in bounty campaigns and ICO projects, watch reviews and read articles, news about developments in the world of cryptocurrency. I don't do trading despite the fact that I'm sitting at the computer almost all day and can follow the charts. I just don't like it.
Activity: 125
Hi, everybody.! not I not spend the 24 / 7 . I spend a couple of hours a day )) until skills and other activities allow . But I am betting on further development in this area . So that as something so !!))
Activity: 91
This can not be treated as a job. and the result here depends specifically on your actions. but any who this topic will be upsex in the future
Activity: 532
It is difficult for me to actually admit it, but working with cryptocurrencies takes me quite a lot of time, I did not even think about it. Approximately every day it takes me 7 hours, and so every day. Of course sometimes I allow myself to take a break, but quite a lot of time!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I have been engaged in mining for a long time somewhere since 2013. I recently discovered the bitcomputer and got acquainted with airdrop and bounty. Now I am actively engaged in investing in iso, I also do not turn off the asika and additionally signed about 40 bounty projects.
Pages:
Jump to: