Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 28. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I have a Twitter account. I use it to make money. I also like to participate in bounty companies. I am happy and I advise you to make money on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Yes of course, to those who don't have any capital, they are the one who joins a lot of bounty, and I'm one of those haha, but if i had that kind of Capital, of course not really hat much but I'm willing to do the same, I've tried that before, though it's quite a bit risky in that part but in return would be amazing! haha
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
For me, I am very much in to bounty hunting, facebook campaign and investing.  My daily routine in life now is all about cryptocurrencies when it comes to income sourcing.  Of course I am doing it all for my family.  I still have my regular job but since cryptocurrency has been introduced to me last year, then after long research and studying about it, it is now my option in which I am planning to quit my job, get a small business and focus more in this cryptocurrency thing.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I am engaged in trading and investing. These are my two main sources of income in the crypto world. I hope to get more new skills and earn more.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
As I have current job already, I am mostly involved in bounty hunting right now and sometimes do trading. In future, I plan on focusing more on trading as my job.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The main involvement in crypto is actually participating in bounty campaign. This is part of my jobs to change my life to be better. Additionally, it is also useful to learn to trade and investment in some altcoins (even the ICO token or altcoins on the exchanges).
Yes mostly the people join here for joining bounty but not all of the people do that work.
The other people who have much capital prefer to invest their money to make good profit rather than doing bounty. If i havemuch capital, its easier for me to invest and trading.
Activity: 238
As for me i spend some few hours per day doing bounties, signature bounty doesn't take much of my time but content creation bounty takes a whole lot of my time, currently I don't involve in trading or or sort of mining.
Activity: 143
I am involved in this crypto world starting from faucet since 2011. Until encounter bitcointalk. Here I get good information. Then I often participate in some bounty. Bounty results I sometimes use to trade crypto. Although not large I trade at least I can feel a little real-world crypto trading.
Knowledge of crypto should be owned by all economic enthusiasts and observers. In order to avoid opinion without knowledge.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Actually I involve my self not 24/7 just 3hours a day I'm just reporting my link to my bounty after that's searching some airdrop and some good thread to gain more knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 63
Yes, I have been working all day in encrypting the world. Last year, I have been participating in the airdrop. Now I have shifted my focus to mining.
Activity: 254
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
Cryptoworld is just my hobby, I have a regular paying job. I mostly like doing research and not so much investing as I recently lost some money on coins. So I don't do any mining or hunting.
Activity: 101
My job is a bounty hunter and trader, but I'm not working around the clock, because the profit from the recent bounty mission is very unstable, and I still need to rely on other work to maintain my living expenses!
copper member
Activity: 112
I used to do more of an airdrop but since numbers of airdrop scam are rapidly increasing I switch into bounties which give a little bit of decent rewards compares to airdrop. I haven't gotten a lot though.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I mainly do bounties, I used to do the airdrops, but I wait as I didn't receive really an amount that was really interesting. It was time consuming and doesn't reward me as I expect : )
I never mine and trading is too stressing for me
Activity: 182
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Our involvement in cyrptocurrency world sometimes requires us to work almost overtime doing trading, mining and updating and posting in our bounty campaign in hoping that someday we will earn a profit but sometimes it takes months before we get it not unless the bounty we joined with is not scam or do not stop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, my involvment is proportional to my investment, i'm here everyday tryi,g to understand more and particiapte with my few knwoledge
Activity: 714
Merit: 14

At the moment i participate in crypto activities as part time but thinking of joining as full time after my retirement. I do few trading thus whenever i'm on holidays due to the time it demands to do day trading.  Most of my activities are geared towards bounty programs which pays a lot to even cater for my family.
Activity: 280
I can not afford to devote much time to the crypt, just a couple of hours a day to study and participate in bounty campaigns. When I accumulate a small amount of capital, I will try my hand at investing and trading.  Cool Cool Cool
Same to me since I have a main job and cryptocurrency is an additional income that is interesting to me. I spend a few hours a day on this. Actually i am a small trader in crypto and also i am bounty hunter so thats how i am involving in crypto. Hope i can have more than my main job.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
I can say that earlier I was touched by the topic of mining and I studied and developed it very well.But now it is less profitable .Now you can make a very good living simply by trading or working with ISO
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
I search alot and used around 16 hours a day in cryptos. But haven't invested in any project due to some financial problems. But have been busy in some airdrops. Btw i am loving my time in cryptos and i believe its the field and passion of mine. I should have been here long time ago but even now i might not be too late.
Pages:
Jump to: