Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 31. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 100
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I love working in the crypto world. But I can not spend all my time in this field. I have a lot of work to do. Moreover, I'm not strong in finance, so I often get stuck in investment, do not dare to sell.
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I do work in bounties and trading but i usually spend part of my time in it, mostly i spend 3 to 4 hours a day to check my holdings and do the bounty works like social media campaigns and signature campaigns. Although i am new in this field of work, i joined about 6 months ago but my earnings can sustain some of my needs and i am contented of what i have now and what i am doing right now.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
It's just my hobby while I stay at home dad most of the time. I've only invested loose money we didn't need pretty slowly starting back in Aug. I love reading up on it and checking charts, but I don't really put more money in, do any mining or anything else really
Activity: 196
I invested all my savings to join the crypto money world. I warn you, please do not keep all your money on this market. Set yourself a money limit and continue to do your trading accordingly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I do not do cryptocurrency for 24 hours a day. now I give it about 2 3 hours a day, it is enough. since I prefer long distance trading, I don't need to spend a lot of time every day studying the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 44

I am having a regular job and I  am not spending lots of time in crypto. I am just investing with a good altcoins then waiting until it is the good time to sell. Leaving my life as it is while working then checking my investment from time to time. I am not focusing in bounty campaign. Only participating in signature campaign with 10 to 15 comments weekly is not that much time cosuming. Participating in more social campaign will take lots of time and effort then some turns into scam.
Activity: 72
I'm doing Airdrops and some bounties. But I do not spend too much time for doing those task. But it is needed more time to do some bounty task. Actually i like to do them and doing them is a hobby for me.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
I'm in the bounty but I don't spend all my time.You have to live sometime.In my free time I read books about new technologies and space.I expect high profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Every day I doing day trading and doing bounty task,  also everyday I spend times to make research coin that possible  to give multiple profit just in a month.  I hope by doing this all thing everyday I can change my life to become successfully.  I can only possible to change my life only from crypto and no others  way to make it.
Activity: 186
I participate in bounty campaigns, invest a little in ICO and also study trading. I hope that all this together will bring me a good profit in the future
Activity: 224
I mainly participate in transactions. I think trading is the best investment. Each token is a project. You can consider investing. Second, I participated in the bounty. I think this will allow me to participate in the learning process. Airdrops do not participate because I have been cheated too many times. Haha, am I stupid?
I am primarily involved in Bounty, I am not sufficiently capital and not sufficiently experienced to make trades, with the back market today quite risky so I choose to participate in the Bounty for safety.
Activity: 163
I make long-term investments in the world of crypto, for me is part of my spare time to join the present gifts and campaign gifts, because we can see there is so much activity we can do in the crypto world, I always maximize as much as possible time that I have, to gain greater profits.
Activity: 63
Till to today, I still work for Crypto World. I worked for the bounty Campaign. I worked everyday. I have made 2 posts everyday about altcoin discusiion. I am sure that Crypto World has very good future. I am sure that I can earn a lot of money from it.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4

No, I do not work 24/7 with crypto. I have got  a regular decent job to sustain my family needs. I do not plan to do crypto full time in future as well.
Activity: 644

What I do here I strongly support. This is a very fun job and gives an awful lot of changes in my life especially in the economy I. I own this work, prioritizes trade crypto should always be my monitor because it's very important to know the growth of coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
I mainly participate in transactions. I think trading is the best investment. Each token is a project. You can consider investing. Second, I participated in the bounty. I think this will allow me to participate in the learning process. Airdrops do not participate because I have been cheated too many times. Haha, am I stupid?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
My involvement in crptoworld is that i joined some bounty campaigns to promot their project and their work.in this way i can help them thru sharing and posting in the sociak media.
Activity: 322

In the past I missed the chance to get into crypto early, but did not do it. Of course, nothing can be done right now, except start investing and learning at the same time. Perhaps the results have not been spectacular, but not too bad for a beginner. And in the future I hope I can replace what I have missed in the past.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
I began my journey as an investor, now I am engaged in a company of bounty. Although it was necessary to do the opposite!
Activity: 168
It seems that if it is not 24/7, at least I will look for new information about crypto, when I have free time.
I'm not in the stage of obsessing with crypto, but I try not to miss the opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: