Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 24. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
While I'm only involved in bounty campaigns, I used to trade on the stock exchange, but without basic work I will not provide myself, too big risks
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
I am a full time video blogger at platform of Exciting World Cryptos
also can find me on twitter and my website of www.newcodelogic.com
i am here to be voice of anyone in cryptocurrency. I will even help to promote and educate anyone in crypto or even provide a service,
Activity: 154
My involvement in the crypto world is to win coins by investing in both the money and by participating in the prize bumpers. It is only possible to make time and research to be able to profit on both of them.
Activity: 77
I really hope in exchange trades but there is no harm at the moment I am looking at ICO projects for alternative investments and good results from ICO I think prospects.
Activity: 70
I invested all my savings to join the crypto money world. I warn you, please do not keep all your money on this market. Set yourself a money limit and continue to do your trading accordingly.
Activity: 280
my involvement in crypro is doing a bounty, airdrops and faucets. i earn a lot in doing this because its only free and no need to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I've been spending more time on this lately than I used to, because my investments are growing. due to the recent events that have occurred in the market, and this sharp collapse in prices have to follow the prices and news more often than usual. I have a permanent job, I would not like to lose it because of the cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
I'm a long-term investor in the cryptography world, and I'm also involved in signing bonuses in my spare time.

I think cryptocurrency can change my life and bring me more wealth.
Activity: 66
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I work part-time in the crypto world, I am only a few hours working in the world of crypto.However I remain consistent and serious work in the world of crypto because I believe many great profit opportunities if working patiently and seriously in crypto. As a bounty hunter, I should always look for the best crypto project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I do bounty campaign and airdrop for now. Looking forward and hoping to earn from these program. I still have my current job while involving and earning some knowledge from the crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I do crypto as my part time job, I involve in some bounty campaign and telegram campaign. I do short trading and buy a small amount of bitcoin to keep in long term. That is my involvement in crypto. And hoping that I can get a big return in the net coming months...
Merit: 18
@berytry
yes I am currently working full time in the world of cryptocurrency, I work as a bounty co manager and as a bounty participant as well. I hope to buy a house and a decent vehicle
Activity: 121
Bounty, Airdrop, Investment
Almost all involved, hoping to get more
I have been working hard and I am sure I can get more
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I am a full time bounty hunter and also do some mining, because I only risk my time hunting, and mining is very profitable although it requires big initial investments.                                                                  
Activity: 154
This year I prefer to invest in promising Altkoins. Very satisfied with the low prices for coins. I'm waiting for market growth in 2019.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
in cryptography, I take part-time because it is my additional source of income due to participation in the bonus program, also I sell my coins when the price suits me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Currently  I'm doing full time bounty in crypto world and I'm looking forward to diversify in the nearest future. As per what I'm earning,  I just started February and I've gotten my first few tokens but not up to what can sustain me yet but I think with more commitment and hardwork it'll be enough to pay my bills and have huge savings.I am hoping for the best
Activity: 396
Friends you can participate in many projects, bounty, airdrop other I do not know. There must be new tasks in the future. But the best way is to invest in coins.
Activity: 127
I do bounty for 2 hours a day while I get paid I will be happy but I don't have big expectations from this in the future
cryptocurrency world I can learn about mining, trading I always expect to mine! It continues to work indefinitely. While purchasing and containment.

and in the meantime i start with its name token using platform ETH / NEO / WAVES i buy ICO or participate airdrop or bounty result from there i hold and i will sell if market price really passes the price of deposit / price of ico and result i will turn back to altcoin like ETH etc.
Pages:
Jump to: