Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 3. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 03:54:32 PM
My involvement here in crypto is I do bounty task during my vacant time and before the market fall down I also do trading but now I'll just waiting for the right time to trade.
Right, because now trading lost its purpose and sense. I did trading but now I switched to bounties and holding. I feel more secure, if there is such a thing in this market as security.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 07:09:22 PM
So, I make small trades right now! I've done many bounties campaign and airdrops, it's true that at the moment I have a signature, but it's just to monetize what I've already done for months! I always write here in btctalk, so it's interesting to get paid for it, in fact, an incredible idea, many people do not believe me when I get some dollars that way!
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 06:58:29 PM
I am a investor in the crypto money market and have short and long term investments in different coins. I also participate in bounty campaigns, of course I don't work 24/7. In this way I save token, I believe bounty tokens will be profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 11, 2018, 06:54:28 PM
I try to participate in bounty companies and also trade. These are the two most profitable ways to earn with the help of cryptocurrencies today.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 05:11:26 PM
While I am fully in the cryptocurrency society. I want the correction to end soon. And all my fruits of work brought me success and profit. So, the crypt is now the first thing for me.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
I definitely do not spend 24/7 in crypto. I spend a little time on crypto. I prefer long-term investments and I do not need much time for this. I see the future in cryptocurrency.
It's a good approach. Now the cryptomarket became kind of boring for anything but holding. People are uncertain about the future so I hold too and I am sure to make some money off of the coins I am holding.
Activity: 504
October 11, 2018, 03:02:29 PM
I have a job, and crypto is my secondary income, so I spend half of my working time doing my first job and half of the time and weekends doing crypto. I do trading and bounties most of the time. I also research and read.
Activity: 546
October 08, 2018, 09:54:39 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I don't work 24/7  in the crypto world, I am only an investor and I am one that invests for the long term because for me the earnings I get from investing in cryptocurrencies is being used as a retirement plan and that is why I am not trading. I have a full time job which I work daily and buy coins when I can to save for the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
October 06, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
I'm trying to combine different directions in crypto. Most of my time is spent on bounty company. I try to devote as much as possible to this, because I understand that my earnings depend on me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 07:34:36 PM
At the moment I participate in bounty companies and learn to trade on the stock exchange. I like how there is success and there is profit, but I'm afraid of dealing with large sums.
Activity: 196
October 06, 2018, 07:01:39 PM
At first I was more of a hobby than anything else, I walked through the forum and had not bothered to create an account, when I began to want to participate is that I created an account and then discovered the signatures that practically pay me to do something I did before, so I took the opportunity and now I'm much more involved.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 06:59:16 PM
I am mainly into bounty and trading. I trade most times during the day and engage in bounty at night. I find it more convenient to do bounty at night. Well, as regards my earnings, it has really been wonderful. I earn substantial amount every month from trading and bounty is on occasional basis.
Activity: 616
October 06, 2018, 04:54:04 PM
I feel great in the crypto-currency world, I am interested in it and it inspires me. Therefore, I can easily perform various actions regarding my earnings here. I really like to perform bounty company, so I want to master the skill of trading and learn to see trends in advance and invest in them, before they soared to the skies. In fact, a lot of things you want, so the time to pay for it should be appropriate. After all, only those who know have an advantage over those who know nothing!!!
Activity: 322
October 06, 2018, 04:33:49 PM
I joined the cryptocurrency in order to earn. Later, I realized that this is a very serious and promising industry. Now I believe in cryptocurrency and in the fact that it can significantly affect the lives of people.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
I participate in bounty campaigns, hoping that someday it will bring me a lot of profit. While this direction can still make a profit and the number of people wishing to understand and use cryptocurrencies is not so great. Perhaps this is the only and last chance to become successful.
Activity: 644
October 06, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
When I started in crypto it was about bounties and to have a passive income. As I become more knowledgeable in cryto, tokens, alt coins, and etc. I began to realize that I need to invest in crypto by holding some of my tokens in a long term. And invest in ICO's and get a job on some promising startup companies.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 05, 2018, 11:44:14 AM
And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs?

I'm not expecting much, but what I hope is that I have money in the future to open a business from the results I work in cryptocurrency as a trading and bounty hunter.
Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
    I try to find bounty that will bring income. The experience of cryptomonet exchange is also small. I want more)
Activity: 313
October 05, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

Well for me, I take my time to research and evaluate profitable bounties. Although it has not been too encouraging this year but notwithstanding I am still a bounty hunter because I believe better days lies ahead.
Activity: 434
October 05, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
Usually, the most involved is the market trading, because I think this is the most basic operation of the financial market. Occasionally I will participate in some bounty activities and airdrops, which will allow me to earn some extra money. Of course, in the current situation, I have given up on the airdrop and some extra bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: