Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 4. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
I'm an ordinary investor and a little bounty hunter who is trying to increase his deposit in an absolutely honest way, so I would probably say so. But today many projects, unfortunately, do not have the necessary idea.
I invest in coins so that would make me an investor as well. There really is nothing more to it than that..
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 09:55:13 AM
I work every day in the bounty segment but around 3 hours/day. i think it is important to be committed to what you do if you want to see great results.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 05, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
I don't work 24/7 in the crypto world, because I still have a job as an office employee. But my free time is enough to dedicate to this crypto. And what I do in my spare time is investing and doing a bounty.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
October 03, 2018, 01:05:02 AM
My involvement here in crypto is I do bounty task during my vacant time and before the market fall down I also do trading but now I'll just waiting for the right time to trade.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
October 03, 2018, 12:57:58 AM
I am an investor, trader and bounty hunter in crypto space. I will hold my coins for long term and I am expecting a return of 10x to 100x, more the merrier  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 12:53:11 AM
I only participated in the Bounty campaign because I got enough profit from the bounty campaign which was actually taken care of by my family responsibilities. I hope to make a lot of money in the future from a bounty campaign. I will continue to participate in the bounty campaign because I have found it as a way to improve my finances.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
October 03, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
i do the following:

- joining forum discussions about crypto and new projects
- join some ico during the earlier days, but not so now
- help promote new projects via twitter/fb/discussion boards/reddit/steemit
- do some trading on exchanges
- help promote use of crypto
- introduce the value of blockchains and crypto to friends
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
October 03, 2018, 12:08:22 AM
One of my major involvement in the world of crypto is by joining and participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops because of that it gave me an opportunity to gain and earn passive income and earning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 03, 2018, 12:03:48 AM
I think it's a bit of everything, I participate in some airdrops and also in bounties, lately I have only been able to participate in signature campaigns, since I'm trying to mount an e-commerce that helps me generate extra income, I have seen that cryptos have a very good business opportunity and I intend to exploit it.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2018, 12:00:46 AM
after all, I was only involved as a young hunter who was still a beginner, still less than 1 year old. I've ever followed the referral airdrop and bounty from social mediators and Facebook and signatures
Activity: 518
October 02, 2018, 11:53:01 PM
I participate some bounty campaigns that will surely give me a good amount of rewards which is signature, facebook and Airdrop campaign. I think it will give some small amount of contribution that I made in the Crypto world to make more earnings and get some attention from new investors.
Activity: 179
October 02, 2018, 11:12:34 PM
My contribution in cryptoworld is abundance chasing. I'am perseveringly crusading my picked ICO's that will profit me later on. Since im as yet working my formal occupation I can't confront abundance chasing for extend periods of time. Yet, fortunately despite everything I figured out how to complete it notwithstanding for a brief timeframe. At present, i'am beginning to peruse the figure out how to exchange so concerning me to exchange altcoins beneficially
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 30, 2018, 09:17:43 AM
I'm an ordinary person that wants to have a money here in crypto that would like to learn more and earn money. If luck went on me i would like to be a investor on some ICO'S project or be a miner to help the industry of crypto.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 30, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
I am investor in crypto. I also participate in bounty campaigns and trade from time to time. But my main interest is in long-term investing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 30, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
actually social media campaigns are pretty good because the allocation is quite large, especially if you follow more than one campaign on a project such as following a telegram, Facebook and Twitter campaign so if the project is successful then the results you will get are far more especially if you have many friends on Facebook and has lots of followers on your twitter
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
I'm an ordinary investor and a little bounty hunter who is trying to increase his deposit in an absolutely honest way, so I would probably say so. But today many projects, unfortunately, do not have the necessary idea.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 30, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I was addcited to crypto. But after market crashed I do not spend a lot of time doing bounties or airdops, also I stopped to read news about crypto. I do not care.
Activity: 189
September 30, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
I have been participating in Social Media Campaigns before, but now, It does not give the sense of wasting your time on it. At this moment I’m on signature campaigns

I also think that it is very difficult to find companies in social networks where you can make a profit,so I do not spend time on it.
Activity: 518
September 22, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
The crypto market is a means that I have to diversify investments and remains as my dream of accumulation of wealth, even with the strong downward movement since the beginning of the year
Activity: 280
September 17, 2018, 03:32:22 PM
I have a rig wherever I mine monero and a few alternative altcoin! Mining may be a certain business that ought to bring sensible result, however these result area unit passionate about several factors like; market costs, mining troublesome, hardware performance etc! but, I manage to remain higher than waters and each once during a whereas, I stike gold within the course of mining!
Pages:
Jump to: