Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 49. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
I do not know what will happen in the future.  But now I understand that the crypto currency is something that I enjoy doing.  I watch the reviews with interest, trade on the stock exchange, invest in ICO, I am engaged in bounty companies.  It takes about 5-6 hours a day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
I spend about 4 hours per day, I only deal with bounty and airdrop
Activity: 126
February 22, 2018, 09:50:53 AM
It takes me almost all day, about 10 hours. I am engaged in bounty programs since the morning and in the evening I'm looking for ICO projects for investing
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
February 22, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
I focus on crypto atleast 8 hrs. a day just to trade altcoins, mining, signed up airdrop forms and working for bounty campaigns to earn money using cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
February 22, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
I pretty much only invest for the long run at this point, for which I research a project intensely for days or even weeks before pulling the trigger. Most of my time is spent on non-crypto things though (hobbies and skills).

Me too, but on a different venture. For me, I do campaigns and ICOs, but instead of encashing the tokens and coins I get, I just keep it for future investment or trade. I think that the rewards are not yet ripe to be traded for profit once it is awarded to you after a project. You should at least wait for a few weeks or even a few months to give it time to saturate the market and be known by more people. Also, as the business progresses, the value of the coins also increases, thus, time is essential for all factors to help your coin increase. In the future, I want to try day trading or business investments, too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
February 22, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
I involved in airdrop and bounters.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 22, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
It's very simple for me, I participate in ICO, I also participate in bounty programs of different projects, I think so many people act on this forum, if not all, so there is nothing supernatural here
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
I am engaged in bounty programs and invest in ico projects, this takes all day 8-10 hours
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 03:01:05 AM
I am in this market to get a fortune for my family and i am doing trading and also social media campaigns. I am also participating in signature campaigns as this option gives highest share of campaign. I have a portfolio of investment other then trading as i know the power and potential of this market.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 22, 2018, 02:16:55 AM
There are only two things in my daily life. The first thing is to find new and valuable ICO projects to invest in.
The second thing is, I'm going to do a lot of twitter and facebook tasks, and I'm going to spend a lot of time on these tasks.
Activity: 273
February 22, 2018, 02:08:07 AM
I am engaged in Bounty programs, investing in ICO projects and airdrops. The day takes about 10 hours ...
Activity: 267
February 22, 2018, 02:00:53 AM
In a word. The harder you work, the luckier you will be. The harder you make, the more you make. CryptoCurrency is a knowledge of the need to study + skills.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 01:59:39 AM
I invest in ICOS and join their bounty programs or airdrops Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 01:56:41 AM
I will only do some work in the encrypted world in my spare time!

It won't take long to trade, drop, or reward.

Of course you can look for some airdrops, which may take some time!
Activity: 262
February 22, 2018, 01:55:58 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I started with airdrops as all probably, in order to get at least a minimum profit, and then I try to invest on the received ones, of course not so often, but it is enough for complete control. So I think that my fate is small, but for me this time is enough.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 01:54:18 AM
Invested some money in onion. Like all of you, looking for a good return on my investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 01:49:31 AM
I spent some time on research and investment.

I am a part - time person in the world of cryptography, participating in the bounty and signing program, which is an additional source of income.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
February 22, 2018, 01:45:04 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Well, I used to work over the crypto for 24/7 two years back but now im enjoying the post dates. I mean I am completely relaxed now because I have understood the market completely. I got to know inly one thing from all my experience and that is get entry at the bottom of trade and hold it for as much long as you could and then enjoy the rewards in the later parts of life. Creating a very nice portfolio helps a lot but obviously we have to study it first but we dont really need to give away 24/7 of our life. Thats related to the initial stages of our crypto our and that is what I believe in. Once you get pretty good experience of this field then you can just ask for coins to dance on you palm!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 22, 2018, 01:40:52 AM
I do bounties full time and trade also and am trying to not only support my family with this new job as I left my original day job, but also grow a pension fund and help some of my extended family also in the future once I have enough security for my immediate family. I mainly do videos and have also done translations in the past and I also do the signature campaigns. I have my own YouTube channel specifically for ICOS also: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-hMt8D_BV8_FHVDuyWLqg. For myself now it is a full time job and I so much prefer working like this freelancing as opposed to having a boss over my head. I am 60 years of age and do not like being bossed around at this age and commuting.  Smiley
Activity: 518
February 22, 2018, 01:21:14 AM
I considered my self as a fulltime bounty hunter because I spend more than 6 hours doing twitter/facebook campaign plus signature campaign in between.  I also  invest it on different ICOs for long term. Half of The money that I earned from bounties I transfer it to ICOs

Pages:
Jump to: